Rainbow Shops Culture reviews

Found 374 reviews matching the search See all 2,202 reviews
Great jobs
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Orangeburg, SCMay 21, 2019
I really love my job! You have to really love what you do must be a people person he must be great at what you do in order to stick around. Depending on when you love your job, it’s a really fun and productive Environment.
Nice place to work if your in college
Associate (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIMay 15, 2019
Great staff nice friendly faces great manager just not a place to work when you have a baby a parents to take care of was great at working with my schedule sometimes
An excellent place to work.
Sales Associate, Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAApril 10, 2019
A typical day was fun and exciting. I learned to dress customers according to their needs. Management were elite. The workplace was great. There were no hard parts of the job.
Great Place
Manager in Training (MIT) (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 7, 2019
Great place i love retail able to grow and if you love shopping and putting things together heres the place. Also comes with great benefits and managment is great
Lot of things could've been better at the job, but there was'nt much problem solving being used.
Floor Technician (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAMarch 18, 2019
Overall it had it's good and bad days. Typical day involved processing shipment, helping customers, and any other duties asked of you from management. Working conditions weren't ideal as far as the weather was concerned, and the rodent problem was unbearable. Loved working with my co workers though.
Pros
Fles
Cons
No raises
Productive and good working place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  West Mifflin, PAMarch 16, 2019
Productive workig day, good management, the most enjoyable part of the job were woring and getting along with co workers, the hardest part was doing shipment.
Fun
Car Wash Attendant (Former Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSMarch 11, 2019
I enjoyed working in a cheerful environment. I enjoyed my customers and co-workers. They offered benefits, but the pay was not enough to support a family.
Productive and a good place to work as a team.
Key Holder and Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLMarch 7, 2019
Working for Rainbow was a great experience for me. It was a good place to work were team work was a priority. We were a good group of employees and we all respected each other. It wasn't a hard job but I still took it seriously. I loved to work there and I desire to work again for Rainbow Shops.
Pros
Good team work
Cons
Short brakes
Great Place To Work
Sales Associate, CASHIER/ Junior Manager (Former Employee) –  Sunrise, FLMarch 5, 2019
It was amazing staff I loved working at the store loved helping people around searching for items they needed. All of my co-workers were nice and friendly people! Make you laugh make you smile and always have a positive attitude.
Pros
Cons
Short Breaks
fun and friendly
cashier (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC 28262February 23, 2019
A typical day at rainbow store is friendly and easy going. What i learned from there is how to help customers shop for the best fashion for their special events. The most enjoyable part about the job is to get discounts on the latest clothing items.
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MSFebruary 13, 2019
Very fast working doing holidays great people to work with! Good Management! Great work, very easy work! Must be able to deal with ignorant customer at all times
Pros
Good people
Cons
No healthcare
Cashier
Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 8, 2019
I did pricing also loweing prices and also fiiting room also stocking cleaning and smchecking bags people were very friendly. And nice i loved this job people
Cons
Summary
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIFebruary 4, 2019
there is always something to be done your always busy and the coworkers are pretty easy to get along with the bosses pop in every so often to make sure the floor plans are up to part
Pros
discounts
Cons
not enough staff
Typical day at Rainbow
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 22, 2019
A typical day at Rainbow is pricing clothes, censoring clothes, and putting them in designated area of store. I learned how to communicate well with customers providing their needs and looks they acquired to achieve. The workplace culture was very diverse, a melt in pot of people all over. The hardest part of the job was cleaning the store at the end of shift, everything had to be put back in its usual spot. The most enjoyable part was interacting with the customers and getting al the new merchandise in.
Pros
discounts, breaks
Cons
salary, hours
Nice place to work and be creative with clothing
Correctional Officer (Former Employee) –  Grady, ARJanuary 10, 2019
Very nice atmosphere almost like family. Enjoyed my time there. A typical day at work was good since I had good co workers to work with. Love d stuff
from 1 to 10 .... a 5
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLJanuary 5, 2019
typically during week days are slow depends on the are weekends are rush!. you learned how to deal with a lot of different cultures because the amount of tourists. The management is not understandable even when the employers are very dedicated, them culture is to sell no matter what. Dealing with the amount of work as a manager even the sales for the $ is a lot , the staff and management are the hardest part of it. and the most enjoyable part is when customers recognized your good service and also the great treatment that makes them happy!
Pros
no incentive for employees out of the managment
Cons
pay rate is unfair
it didint have
Assistant Manager/Sales/Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJanuary 5, 2019
i earned how to deal with different customers.how to work under stress. the hardest part is every week have different schedule.The most enjoyable part at the job we deal with different nationalities and different languages.
Pros
employee discount 30
Cons
short break
employment was short
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJanuary 3, 2019
this was a job out of highschool. not much experience that prepared me for the natural skills I possess. the most enjoyable part of the job was the customers daily
The job was good while it lasted
Cashier Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Athens, GADecember 27, 2018
I learned that you have to have patients when working in retail. Overall the job was very fun i got along with all my coworkers which was most important to me.
Pros
management was very easy to work with
Cons
hours
Fun workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJNovember 11, 2018
It was calm and interesting environment while it lasted back at those times in the downtown area. Customers were friendly very and the coworkers were the best.
Cons
Healthcare