Raising Canes

Raising Canes Employee Reviews

United States2,017 reviews
Found 2,017 reviews matching the search
Productive and fun workplace
A great work experience management was very comprehensive and understanding of your needs, crew mates were very helpful during the one week training and customer service is supreme.
Teamwork
Food is delicious,love the teamwork,helps with social skills,a lot of colors ave clothing styles, life changing, very social,love the team,easy positions
Horrible management
Management plays favorites, no room to grow, mocks medical disabilities, lacks understanding, no growth, ultimately w as just a horrible job and I don’t recommend that anybody works here. In my experience, I worked there for over a year. About a year and a half, and I was always fighting for my hours.
Great first job!
Great cool calm working environment. Team culture, great workplace. The most enjoyable job for a young person. You will love coming to work. Managers support student goals.
Raising Cane's is a textbook example of how most fast food places should be
For a fast food restaurant, this one is above all the rest when it comes to making the workers feel important and appreciated. The environment might occasionally become tense when speed is at the core of the company's feats, but most often than not the environment is welcoming and loves to give back to the community.
Pros
A fun environment with managers who appreciate the workers
Cons
Occasional overwhelming pressure for speed and quality
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Great first work experience.
I enjoyed working with new people and getting to have this opportunity. The employees were nice and would help me if I was having trouble learning something.
Fun
The Canes culture is so much fun. This company does a lot for their employees. Always a fun time when you work there. Advancement is so possible with this company.
fun place lots of hard workers
i think it was a really good place to work at considering it was my first time getting to work in this line or work it made me think about the people that serve my food at any other place and how hard they work it made me feel like oi am important to the team cuz its alot of team work involved
It’s a good company the employees and managers are great there. They teach everyone to work at a fast pace and to multitask they will switch up positions so people can get use to working other positions and be successful at different positions
Super fun but stressful at times
Cane’s is a great place to work at. The crew members are always happy and it is always super fun working. Although, there are times when it gets super busy and it wears you out and it is sometimes hard to get a break. Most of the managers are friendly and want to help you but there are a few that could care less. Overall, I love working here and there is always something to look forward to.
This is the most amazing company i have ever worked for
This company actually does provide a positive and fun atmosphere. The management is approachable and supportive focused on development. At my store the diversity is great. Employees help eachother as we are all included in and working towards the same goal..success. There is an obvious pride and ownership of those of us work work here. Best operation
Good for the money
The company is all about “Culture” That means putting saddles on your crew, riding them all shift and telling them good job along the way. Mandatory requirements are given to the managers to ensure employees fill out best place to work surveys to pad the numbers. For managers you are on call 24/7, no exceptions. Working at Cane’s is like being in a cult. Drink the kool-aid and be a cheerleader or else.
Good environment
Most of the job was great. The only issue I had is that when they “fire” you, they’ll ghost you and won’t tell you why you’re being fired. Other than that, I loved working there It’s a great first job.
Okay Job
The Job is Very Fast Paced .
Have to push cars out in 2-3 minutes each car starting when they pull up to the order screen.

We do fairly well on trying or doing so.

Management team is very fun to work with besides the new external manager who shouldn’t have a job there at all. They should have hired with in.

Fun place to work at .

Shifts may be long but don’t seem long because of the employees & managers
Terrible environment and biases
Some managers are extremely biased and play favorites with the staff. They hardly ever trained you correctly and put you in positions that you don't know how to adequately do, only for them to get irritated if you don't know how. One manager in particular is extremely aggressive and has favorites, which just slows down performance in general. Not many good hours either. Would not recommend working here
Raising Canes
Great work place, great hours, but the one I worked at revolved around drama. I was not involved but they were really immature........................
Very Fast paced place to work but worth it!
Raising Cane's overall is a great company and is going to continue and do amazing things in our communities. As for specific locations within the company I can't speak for all of them but certain managers and higher-ups can make or break your job. This is not reflective of Raising Cane's as a company because no matter where you go you will have those certain people who do not appreciate you and the hard work you do but if you get someone like that, get transferred because Raising Cane's is a great place to work. It's a place where I've met a large majority of my friends. You will make bonds you never expected too! Your able to work with these amazing people you call friends every day in a fun and upbeat environment. Raising Cane's takes very great care of its employees with crew picnics , competitive pay and so much more!! Just know its an amazing company to work for you won't know until you do how amazing it is!
The best working crew and managers.An extended family.
As a cross trained crew member the environment and crew are absolutely great. The daily routine was quick and easy. Running the registers is the easiest part of the job. The kitchen is personally my favorite area in the restaurant. The team is exceptional and and their devotion is unlike any other. This is a great job for all ages.
Fun place to work
I enjoyed working at Canes very much, but at times the management didn't seem to be involved with their workers at all. At times I felt ignored when I was doing most of the work for my crew members. They had great parties and cute little traditions that involved all of the staff and even the customers.
day at canes
working at canes was really fun, the managers are really understandable and chill. if you go in w a positive attitude that you will have a good day. the hardest part of the job would be rush hour. everyone is trying to do so many things at once and it’s really fast paced. sometimes you get irritated w each other but it’s always good to talk things out after all the crazy is over, COMMUNICATION in all aspects is really important
Raising Cane's
The Job is fun an the team work is awesome. The managers are great with helping an pushing the team atmosphere is awesome. We are a family and we love serving our customers.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Raising Canes. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
2.9
InHerSight Score
2.6Personal Development
3.4Career Opportunities
2.6Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight