Ralphs Pharmacy Employee Reviews

non productive and mismanaged
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  La Jolla, CAOctober 8, 2018
loved the work I was doing but unfortunately the ralphs I worked at had poor management ,totally disorganized, no teamwork and no discipline.
the plus was a few associates were helpful but the pharmacists in that store were of very little help and had a low morale which brought the excitement of working with a Kroger company down for me for the first time.
I have always worked for the Kroger company and enjoyed working ,but this last experience was a let down.
Pros
love interacting with customers
Cons
no breaks, not a good work atmosphere
Compensation
Certified & Licensed Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Seal Beach, CAApril 29, 2018
I have worked with Ralph's company for over ten years and I am only earning $19 hour I stayed with this company so long because I wanted to be vested in the pension. The position was under union and pay raises were minimal.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Pay
Fast paced and fun to work. Something new everyday.
Pharmacy Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 13, 2017
Delivering to different areas in Southern California was always challenging .Meeting all kinds of people in need of their medication gave me plenty of insight on how deal with certain kinds of situations relating to the job environment.
Pros
Meeting people.
Cons
Traffic
Great starting job
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAMay 21, 2017
This is a great company to start off a working career from. I wish I could go back to them. They have great benefits and are wiling to work around a school schedule if you are still attending school.
Retail Pharmacy
Pharmacy Manager (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CAMay 17, 2017
Worked with this company from its founding back in 1999 for almost 17 years and eventually left. The VP of pharmacy has a grandiose vision of Ralphs Pharmacy and has directed the company to be a leader in pharmaceutical care. Unfortunately, the upper management in my opinion kept double standards and in the last few years of my employment with them seemed to lose touch with the store level employees.
good company
Pharmacy Manager (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 9, 2017
good company to work. sometimes stressful as pharmacy manager. Too many policy and paperwork to follow. Must improve by simply the SOP. Overall, it's a good company
Wonderful management and great tools to help advance in my career field
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Newport, CAJanuary 31, 2013
I work with patients. Problem solve insurance problems. The management and my co workers work well together with no problems. The hardest part of the job is working with hard patients. The best part is over coming and helping all patients with what they need.