Randstad Professionals Employee Reviews

what a joke
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Cranbury, NJSeptember 19, 2018
went there for a job they said it was soo easy..it wasn't at all..it was in a small warehouse that i didn't like at all..it was all chineese that didn't speak english at all...not very nice..won't do this again..
Very Nice People
Temporary Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Glen Allen, VASeptember 14, 2018
All of the people at Randstad are extremely nice and caring. They work hard to get your placed. They have made sure I'm in a position that I'm comfortable in.
They focus on career development and posting opportunities.
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WASeptember 13, 2018
Working for their clients provide opportunities to prove one's deliverables. It eventually boils down to customer satisfaction and the feeling of fulfillment and positive self worth.
Fun place to work
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VASeptember 12, 2018
The employees are an easy to get along with kind of people, The jobs sre easy, and nothing there is to strenuous, its a laid back comfortable environment
Excellent organization
Senior Payroll Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, CTSeptember 3, 2018
Recruiters and staff are very responsive. More benefits available than with other staffing agencies. My experience with them has been very positive.
Great staff
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Ormond Beach, FLAugust 30, 2018
Everyone you come in contact with at Randstad's office is friendly and helpful. They work at making you feel comfortable and included.They show their appreciation often.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Pay
it was ok
Team Leader/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 22, 2018
the thing i didn't like was the fact that communication was not good you would hear many different versions of what you should do at your site. a lot of times you had to wait long periods to get a response from your boss.
Pretty Decent Contract Company
Senior Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 21, 2018
This was a company that provides contractors to other companies for temporary assignments. they didn't do anything to help me advance my career, but they did not get in my way, either. They even had a 401(k) plan with employer contributions. Overall, I was happy with them.
Benefits
Packing
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNAugust 6, 2018
Packing doing everything the boss says do in a timely manner an getting task done on time getting to work on time doing my job an being friendly with staff an coworkers
Pros
The company is fast pace
Cons
Not enough hours
Review
Executive Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 1, 2018
Very high turn over with this company. Management wasn't there a lot to help with you any questions that you needed. Compensation wasn't the best along with benefits.
the calhoun and cartersville office are nasty
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Calhoun, GAJuly 17, 2018
dont work for this place, they feed off of your blood and soul, the are cuthroat, when you first start for them, your first check will be either half of what you earned, or all of it, they charge you for everything, ranstad is a rip off, run from the one in calhoun ga, or cartersville
Pros
Cons
those dried up old prunes in calhoun ga, or cartersville will rip you off
Greatjob
Recieving (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJuly 13, 2018
It’s one of the best jobs I had. The work flow is so fast and it’s not messy like most warehouse. Once you get the hang of it your gonna make it. It is so organized that you like coming to work.
Pros
Your team
Very Helpful
Customer Service Representative /Walmart RX (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 12, 2018
When you Call them and let the Recruiter, know your available they will ASAP. I have worked for this company off and on since 2010. These guys haven't let me down yet .
Good
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Belcamp, MDJune 11, 2018
Good job opportunities. Willing to train for any positions they have available. Very friendly people; always willing to help you find employment as quickly as possible.
Huge company
Senior Human Resources Manager (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsJune 6, 2018
Randstad is the 2nd largest staffing agency in the world. It is very easy to work very hard and never get noticed. That being said you will meet a ton a great people and gain a lot of experience.
Sales Associate at J.C. Penny (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDJune 5, 2018
Loved it! they always gave me an opportunity. I have enjoyed my experiences at all the jobs I was assigned to. I've learned from each job and have made life long friends.
Not active
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 23, 2018
My advisor is a cluster thinker. Unorganized, they don't fight for your best interest or pay. As long as your placed they're paid so they dont really care about what happens.
Great place for the 6 years I was there
Account Executive/Sales (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAApril 30, 2018
It was a wonderful place to work but when it got down to it, having the micro-management looking over your shoulder is not the right place to work for your career
Pros
Competition
Randstad who?
Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 29, 2018
They placed me and didn't speak to me again for 8 months when I reached out to tell them i was converting to full time wat the company they placed me at. Didn't even feel like an Allegis employee or any connection to them at all.
Cons
Extremely hands off
Jobs come and go.
Prep Cook/Dishwasher and Server/Fry cook and Deli (Former Employee) –  Elyria, OHApril 22, 2018
Not too man jobs are long term. They don't normally find anyone long lasting jobs.Most companies are horrible. no benefits or vacations. scheduling is horrible. look fo another job somewhere else.
Pros
Good for partime
Cons
no full time work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad Professionals. Our community is ready to answer.