Randstad Professionals Employee Reviews

A good temp service to work for
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNDecember 28, 2018
For a temp service they were very helpful and always polite always answered my questions and kept me notified of any changes would recommend them to anyone
Pros
Always nice
Cons
No affordable insurance
Awesome staff to work with!
Call Center Associate, (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIDecember 13, 2018
Productive and fun workplace with lots of opportunity for growth. Management is great and work with you on your assignments. There are lots of opportunity to go full time into a company depending on your flexibility dependability.

The assignments were great and I got to meet others from various cultures. I think that working for Randstad is a beginning to finding exactly where you would like to work in your career. Great company to work!
Pros
Great Assignments
Cons
Need more healthcare jobs
Best experience relocating
Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 5, 2018
My first assignment with Randstad as a contractor was back home in NC. I was with Randstad for about 6 months before my fiance and I relocated to IL for his job. I was highly stressed about finding a new job in a city where we didn't know anybody. I applied to jobs on my own, but I also reached out to my recruiter at the time to see if she could put me in contact with anyone in IL. Within a few days, I was already connected with someone a week before the UHaul was loaded, and had a nice 2 week "vacation" before starting my new assignment in IL! Now, I am a permanent, full-time employee with the same company Randstad placed me. Randstad's professionals are extremely knowledgeable, charismatic, and care about your success. If you are a hard-working, ambitious person like me, that behavior does not go unnoticed. I would recommend, and have recommended, their services to anyone looking for contract, or contract to permanent opportunities. I cannot be more grateful for the service they provided me, and I am excited to see where my career in IL takes me.
Pros
Flexible and accessible, charismatic, personalized service and expertise.
Cons
HDHP medical plan a bit expensive, but dental and vision are at a great value.
Need to work on better training of and support of on site contractors
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  La Jolla, CANovember 16, 2018
I think Randstad is a good company, however they have some clients that are known to be high turn-over environments, churn and burn type companies that don't seem to be fully committed to training and supporting the contract employees well, providing new contractors with support once on the job, and the needed IT and other resources. As a result there is a lot of contractors bailing and high turn-over. Randstad needs to address the problem with their clients and provide support for their contractor staff. I am not sure what the problem is exactly, but I would say there was a definite lack of local IT support and floorwalkers helping new agents with the phone calls, coaching, etc.
Pros
Staffing firm is professional
Cons
Clients seem much less than fully committed to help contractors succeed
great company
Patient Access Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 15, 2018
great company to work for I ended up getting a permanent position at the hospital I always wanted to work for. The company staff is excellent and very helpful with your job selection
Good contract firm to work for
Mechanical Professional 4 (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 15, 2018
This is a typical contract firm, when your time is up with a client you leave. The company's Atlanta branch does not aid you in finding new employment.
Pros
Some benefits
Cons
No long term security
job training
SAP Payroll Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 13, 2018
keep employees up to date with new and post job skills in the workplace.
allows for flexability with departments.
Has on the job cross training for employees.
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
Working for people who have no people skills
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  New JerseyNovember 11, 2018
The disadvantage of working with Randstad is, if you have a complaint against the management your working for they can terminate your contract for no reason.

Also, you can not voice your opinion if a company (person) wants you gone from a company. They terminate your contract.

I think its unfair they can just terminate your contract when you did nothing wrong, the company have no proof of anything you did wrong and it seems like Randstad hold it against and don't offer you another job even though they say they believe you did nothing wrong.
Pros
meeting new peope and learning new skills
Cons
your contract can be terminated for no reason of your own
Good agency to help you find a job quickly
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCNovember 5, 2018
Randstad Professionals is a very helpful temp agency. The staff comes to check on you at work periodically and they genuinely care about finding the best job for you.
I was not a fan
Travel Nurse (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsNovember 1, 2018
This company did not put it's staff first, at all. They were more concerned about appearances and what was on paper than they were about their staff.

Want to know more about Randstad Professionals?

Ask a question
A great start to your career!
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 1, 2018
I had the opportunity to entering tax data for Arizona Dept. of Revenue. This company gave me a chance even with the lack of background giving me a chance to learn something new and advance in a career field I have always wanted to try.
Pros
Learning new things
Cons
the job could be temporary
Great
Workers Compensation and Leave Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 22, 2018
I don't work for Randstad. They just pay my salary until I am no longer needed at the contract location. I work a regular 40 hrs week. No holiday pay or vacation. For the pay is ok.
what a joke
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Cranbury, NJSeptember 19, 2018
went there for a job they said it was soo easy..it wasn't at all..it was in a small warehouse that i didn't like at all..it was all chineese that didn't speak english at all...not very nice..won't do this again..
Very Nice People
Temporary Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Glen Allen, VASeptember 14, 2018
All of the people at Randstad are extremely nice and caring. They work hard to get your placed. They have made sure I'm in a position that I'm comfortable in.
They focus on career development and posting opportunities.
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WASeptember 13, 2018
Working for their clients provide opportunities to prove one's deliverables. It eventually boils down to customer satisfaction and the feeling of fulfillment and positive self worth.
Fun place to work
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VASeptember 12, 2018
The employees are an easy to get along with kind of people, The jobs sre easy, and nothing there is to strenuous, its a laid back comfortable environment
Excellent organization
Senior Payroll Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, CTSeptember 3, 2018
Recruiters and staff are very responsive. More benefits available than with other staffing agencies. My experience with them has been very positive.
Great staff
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Ormond Beach, FLAugust 30, 2018
Everyone you come in contact with at Randstad's office is friendly and helpful. They work at making you feel comfortable and included.They show their appreciation often.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Pay
it was ok
Team Leader/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 22, 2018
the thing i didn't like was the fact that communication was not good you would hear many different versions of what you should do at your site. a lot of times you had to wait long periods to get a response from your boss.
Pretty Decent Contract Company
Senior Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 21, 2018
This was a company that provides contractors to other companies for temporary assignments. they didn't do anything to help me advance my career, but they did not get in my way, either. They even had a 401(k) plan with employer contributions. Overall, I was happy with them.
Benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad Professionals. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about