Randstad Professionals Employee Reviews

the calhoun and cartersville office are nasty
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Calhoun, GAJuly 17, 2018
dont work for this place, they feed off of your blood and soul, the are cuthroat, when you first start for them, your first check will be either half of what you earned, or all of it, they charge you for everything, ranstad is a rip off, run from the one in calhoun ga, or cartersville
Pros
Cons
those dried up old prunes in calhoun ga, or cartersville will rip you off
Greatjob
Recieving (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJuly 13, 2018
It’s one of the best jobs I had. The work flow is so fast and it’s not messy like most warehouse. Once you get the hang of it your gonna make it. It is so organized that you like coming to work.
Pros
Your team
Very Helpful
Customer Service Representative /Walmart RX (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 12, 2018
When you Call them and let the Recruiter, know your available they will ASAP. I have worked for this company off and on since 2010. These guys haven't let me down yet .
Good
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Belcamp, MDJune 11, 2018
Good job opportunities. Willing to train for any positions they have available. Very friendly people; always willing to help you find employment as quickly as possible.
Huge company
Senior Human Resources Manager (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsJune 6, 2018
Randstad is the 2nd largest staffing agency in the world. It is very easy to work very hard and never get noticed. That being said you will meet a ton a great people and gain a lot of experience.
Sales Associate at J.C. Penny (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDJune 5, 2018
Loved it! they always gave me an opportunity. I have enjoyed my experiences at all the jobs I was assigned to. I've learned from each job and have made life long friends.
Not active
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 23, 2018
My advisor is a cluster thinker. Unorganized, they don't fight for your best interest or pay. As long as your placed they're paid so they dont really care about what happens.
Great place for the 6 years I was there
Account Executive/Sales (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAApril 30, 2018
It was a wonderful place to work but when it got down to it, having the micro-management looking over your shoulder is not the right place to work for your career
Pros
Competition
Randstad who?
Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 29, 2018
They placed me and didn't speak to me again for 8 months when I reached out to tell them i was converting to full time wat the company they placed me at. Didn't even feel like an Allegis employee or any connection to them at all.
Cons
Extremely hands off
Jobs come and go.
Prep Cook/Dishwasher and Server/Fry cook and Deli (Former Employee) –  Elyria, OHApril 22, 2018
Not too man jobs are long term. They don't normally find anyone long lasting jobs.Most companies are horrible. no benefits or vacations. scheduling is horrible. look fo another job somewhere else.
Pros
Good for partime
Cons
no full time work
Reputable global organization!
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 19, 2018
Really great professional and business exposure, lots of potential for substantial earnings. Decent training tools, resources and competitive benefits.
Pros
Uncapped income potential
Cons
Difficult talent market
Randstad
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Wellsville, PAApril 9, 2018
Very professional and attentive staff there. they placed me quickly and then when the job looked as if it would not stay permanent, they are currently being very attentive and looking for something else for me.
Working for randstad
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAApril 8, 2018
Disappointed with the contracted company. There was no protection from other employees that made other people feel uncomfortable in the work place. Some employees made other people fear to go into work.
Pros
Equal opportunity employer
Cons
There was no one to express your concerns
I was disappointed when my contract ended I thought it was temp to hire.
Contractor Customer Service Specialist Shire (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 27, 2018
I had a great experience working as a contractor to fill my void of being unemployed. The people were great and I learned a lot. Randstad was very thorough finding a job to fit my needs. I trained on 2 different systems and I think that added value to my future employment.
the poeple are fun and porfessional
Forklift Operator/Material Handler/warehouse (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 26, 2018
a great company that views and professional help to position a employee and willing to find a skill best feet you and also the company. I would recommend friends and family
Pros
being put in at job were i can do the work rite with no training
Cons
the breaks in ILL has change
Flexible place to work
Document Review Attorney (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMarch 9, 2018
Hours are flexible, if limited at times. If you are looking for a job where you are innocence your own boss this is it. Compensation can be low with little room to grow though.
a tipical day at work
tsr2 (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXMarch 1, 2018
i worked for this company 18 months now, they were nice to me all the time and my onsite agents helped me a lot with all my concernes even staff they dont have to deal with
It was aiight
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNFebruary 20, 2018
It was alright. Work oriented dependable crew at ranstad. I dont have any complaints what so ever. They were very polite and curtious. Very dwtermined to fit yur schedule
Pros
Income
Cons
No longevity
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 12, 2018
Workplace culture is great and lots of opportunities. Management is helpful and offers career advancement.Career growth, Work life balance.,Great Benefits and good structure
Pros
Career growth
Cons
No cons
Temporary Contract Work
Financial Analyst/Default Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 5, 2018
It was a contract position. I liked my first position, and wish I could have stayed, but they weren't able to hire me onto a permanent basis. It was a temp job, not much more to say.
Pros
Friendly recruiters.
Cons
Hiring from temp position not guaranteed. No paid holidays. No vacation days.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad Professionals. Our community is ready to answer.