Randstad Professionals Employee Reviews

Working for people who have no people skills
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  New JerseyNovember 11, 2018
The disadvantage of working with Randstad is, if you have a complaint against the management your working for they can terminate your contract for no reason.

Also, you can not voice your opinion if a company (person) wants you gone from a company. They terminate your contract.

I think its unfair they can just terminate your contract when you did nothing wrong, the company have no proof of anything you did wrong and it seems like Randstad hold it against and don't offer you another job even though they say they believe you did nothing wrong.
Pros
meeting new peope and learning new skills
Cons
your contract can be terminated for no reason of your own
Good agency to help you find a job quickly
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCNovember 5, 2018
Randstad Professionals is a very helpful temp agency. The staff comes to check on you at work periodically and they genuinely care about finding the best job for you.
I was not a fan
Travel Nurse (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsNovember 1, 2018
This company did not put it's staff first, at all. They were more concerned about appearances and what was on paper than they were about their staff.
A great start to your career!
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 1, 2018
I had the opportunity to entering tax data for Arizona Dept. of Revenue. This company gave me a chance even with the lack of background giving me a chance to learn something new and advance in a career field I have always wanted to try.
Pros
Learning new things
Cons
the job could be temporary
Great
Workers Compensation and Leave Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 22, 2018
I don't work for Randstad. They just pay my salary until I am no longer needed at the contract location. I work a regular 40 hrs week. No holiday pay or vacation. For the pay is ok.
what a joke
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Cranbury, NJSeptember 19, 2018
went there for a job they said it was soo easy..it wasn't at all..it was in a small warehouse that i didn't like at all..it was all chineese that didn't speak english at all...not very nice..won't do this again..
Very Nice People
Temporary Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Glen Allen, VASeptember 14, 2018
All of the people at Randstad are extremely nice and caring. They work hard to get your placed. They have made sure I'm in a position that I'm comfortable in.
They focus on career development and posting opportunities.
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WASeptember 13, 2018
Working for their clients provide opportunities to prove one's deliverables. It eventually boils down to customer satisfaction and the feeling of fulfillment and positive self worth.
Fun place to work
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VASeptember 12, 2018
The employees are an easy to get along with kind of people, The jobs sre easy, and nothing there is to strenuous, its a laid back comfortable environment
Excellent organization
Senior Payroll Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, CTSeptember 3, 2018
Recruiters and staff are very responsive. More benefits available than with other staffing agencies. My experience with them has been very positive.
Great staff
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Ormond Beach, FLAugust 30, 2018
Everyone you come in contact with at Randstad's office is friendly and helpful. They work at making you feel comfortable and included.They show their appreciation often.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Pay
it was ok
Team Leader/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 22, 2018
the thing i didn't like was the fact that communication was not good you would hear many different versions of what you should do at your site. a lot of times you had to wait long periods to get a response from your boss.
Pretty Decent Contract Company
Senior Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 21, 2018
This was a company that provides contractors to other companies for temporary assignments. they didn't do anything to help me advance my career, but they did not get in my way, either. They even had a 401(k) plan with employer contributions. Overall, I was happy with them.
Benefits
Packing
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNAugust 6, 2018
Packing doing everything the boss says do in a timely manner an getting task done on time getting to work on time doing my job an being friendly with staff an coworkers
Pros
The company is fast pace
Cons
Not enough hours
Review
Executive Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 1, 2018
Very high turn over with this company. Management wasn't there a lot to help with you any questions that you needed. Compensation wasn't the best along with benefits.
the calhoun and cartersville office are nasty
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Calhoun, GAJuly 17, 2018
dont work for this place, they feed off of your blood and soul, the are cuthroat, when you first start for them, your first check will be either half of what you earned, or all of it, they charge you for everything, ranstad is a rip off, run from the one in calhoun ga, or cartersville
Pros
Cons
those dried up old prunes in calhoun ga, or cartersville will rip you off
Greatjob
Recieving (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJuly 13, 2018
It’s one of the best jobs I had. The work flow is so fast and it’s not messy like most warehouse. Once you get the hang of it your gonna make it. It is so organized that you like coming to work.
Pros
Your team
Very Helpful
Customer Service Representative /Walmart RX (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 12, 2018
When you Call them and let the Recruiter, know your available they will ASAP. I have worked for this company off and on since 2010. These guys haven't let me down yet .
Good
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Belcamp, MDJune 11, 2018
Good job opportunities. Willing to train for any positions they have available. Very friendly people; always willing to help you find employment as quickly as possible.
Huge company
Senior Human Resources Manager (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsJune 6, 2018
Randstad is the 2nd largest staffing agency in the world. It is very easy to work very hard and never get noticed. That being said you will meet a ton a great people and gain a lot of experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad Professionals. Our community is ready to answer.