Randstad Sourceright Employee Reviews

Good support
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Walpole, MAMarch 29, 2018
The people I worked with as a contractor for Randstad Sourceright were great with helping me to solve issues like sick days, benefit enrollment, and pay.
Not an ideal place for growth.
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMarch 14, 2018
A typical day was basically repetitive. No real challenges. No advancement.I left a permanent job to work here due to the false information I was given by my manager. Permanent position after 90 days was not true.
Pros
Free food at times
Cons
Management structure
Professional Culture
Sourcer / Screener (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARMarch 7, 2018
Randstad Sourceright is a professional organization employing RPO remote employees with experience in staffing and talent acquisition. I enjoyed the clients I was assigned and my team members were helpful, collaborative and supportive. I was provided the equipment needed for the assisgnment and management was available as needed for guidance. Only wish my assignment had lasted longer but that's the nature of the recruiting business. Most enjoyable aspect wast the type of positions I was able to work with, a wide variety of interesting roles for Fortune 200 company. The hardest part at times is not having the team close for feedback and idea generation as we're all so busy, but good busy. The culture is inclusive, diverse and professionally supportive. A lot of flexibility to organize your work/life schedule depending on type of role.
Pros
Schedule Flexibility
Cons
Uncertain length of assignment
Not a Career Choice
Scheduling Specialist (Current Employee) –  Renton, WAMarch 3, 2018
Move out as soon as you find a better opportunity. I have worked so hard for my last 3 years but now all that happened is my back hurts and I feel exhausted at the same wage rate. Growth is limited and only for selected. $17 or 18 are not worth the hard work and stress you take.
Good thing is work from home.
Management doesn’t think about your growth or the energy you spend to get the tasks done. No benefits at all. Low job security and firing culture.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Everything else
Not Worth It
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Framingham, MAMarch 2, 2018
My team had a lot of nepotism, and the work hours were brutal. The company was really cut throat. The managers were not honest. I felt like a number (and a very low number at that...). I would not want to work with this company again. I hope this helps your decision!
Pros
Health benefits
Cons
Salary and work hours
very fast paced work place great team workers also
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 23, 2018
Just always make sure im on time willing and able to work hard but at the same time more importantly work safely in a timely matter to improve and show the company my skills i have to offer them. I really enjoy the fact to they care about their employee also not just about what or how much product we put out or made all the that day or past week.
Lack of effective leadership
MSP Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 14, 2018
There is an extreme issue with lack of communication from leadership and higher level executives which prevents one from being successful in advancing in their career.
Pros
Remote work
Cons
Lack of communication, leadership
Great Company
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXFebruary 5, 2018
Great Company. Lots of opportunity~!
I enjoy my position but I am looking for something different at this time. Great people!! Hard work but pays well!
Poor work environment , unfair choice of advancement , low wages and poor benefits.
Recruiting Coordinator - Microsoft (Current Employee) –  Whitehall, OHFebruary 4, 2018
The job from day to day can become very stressful. You are expected to keep a high percent of KPI’s and utilization. The direct management tend to be hands-off until things go awry. The wages are that of a fast food worker with worse benefits.
Pros
Work from home option
Cons
Healthcare, low - wages
Good company
Contract Recruiter (Current Employee) –  VirtualJanuary 30, 2018
Company has good management and offers work life balance. Opportunity for virtual as well as onsite roles. Have enjoyed working with many people within the organization.
Professional Summary
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  RemoteJanuary 25, 2018
Sourced active/passive candidates using various methods and tools including direct sourcing, traditional job boards, social media and client specific CRM’s to fill assigned roles. Worked closely with team to pipeline and maintain consistent candidate engagement per SLA requirements. Effectively sourced for a variety of roles including Technical, Engineering, Clerical, Sales and accounting/ Finance. Selected as employee of the month twice.
Own your job
Director, Compliance and Diversity (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJanuary 22, 2018
What I like most is the collaborative environment and the ability to own what you do. I am also pleased with the compensation and reward system here at Randstad. You are treated with respected and opinions are valued.
Recruiting Team Lead (Remote) (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJanuary 9, 2018
Good Place to work; Working remote is a huge; Led a top team to support a majot telecom client; Management was responsive and sensitive; Typical day included - leading morning meeting, giving priority assignments, make announcements, etc.; work included filling in when needed, checking on teams work, touching base with client amd making sure they are happy
Pros
Remote (home based)
Cons
Temp role
Great compensation and I can work from home!
Employment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 31, 2017
You may be working full time one week and laid off the next. I've been without work for a month or two and then called back full time multiple times in the 5+ years I've worked there. There's no stability at all because of the nature of the work. When the work is available, it's a great company to work for with excellent pay.
Pros
Great pay, great managers, work from home
Cons
No stability at all
Good company with reputable name but terrible benefits, work/life balance and little job security
Sr. Talent Advisor / RPO Recruiter (Former Employee) –  RemoteDecember 22, 2017
Randstad is a good company but benefits are terrible (no PTO/vacation/401K contribution or match) and working contract gives you no job security. They are always looking for a reason or way to lay off people and furlough is a common thing.
You are expendable
SR. TALENT ACQUISITION CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GADecember 19, 2017
SourceRight's leadership is very poor, and has been for years. They treat employees poorly, provide little to no PTO, and cut hours with no notice. First line management has no control over their own teams.
Excellent place to work
Sr. Project Manager (IT Project Management) (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GADecember 11, 2017
Siemens was my contracted company. My job responsibilities were laid out clearly and were followed. Management at the company was very good and cooperative.
Pros
Excellent work environment, good collaboration and good management
Would recommend
Sr. Recruiter/Sourcing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 8, 2017
Make sure you negotiate a fair market salary once you are in, you can't get an increase unless it is 2% a years. Loved working from home. Relaxed atmosphere.
Pros
work/life balance; work from home office
Cons
salary and going in as a contractor
A Solid Remote Recruiting Position
SENIOR TALENT SOURCER for E (Current Employee) –  Guilford, CTDecember 5, 2017
Great to be able to work from home, but of course that means "work" is always nearby.

Randstad has great training and tools, and generally cares about their employees.

Would recommend to anyone.
Pros
Remote opportunitu
Cons
Reasonably low hourly rate.
Very good company
Senior RPO Recruiter, Onsite Manager (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHNovember 21, 2017
Randstadsourceright has all the latest innovative technology and great managers to help you do your job. I would recommend Randstadsourceright as a great career opportunity to anyone considering the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad Sourceright. Our community is ready to answer.