Randstad Employee Reviews

Found 8,839 reviews matching the search See all 13,379 reviews
Featured review
Randstad selected this as a representative review
Awesome staff
Customer Serviced Manager (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAMay 18, 2019
The staff is great. They stay in touch with me on my assignment to make sure everything was going great. My pay was always on time. I would recommend anyone to the Duluth office. Excellent staff.
amazing
Shipping/Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJune 17, 2019
t looks like another family took over the previous brothers restaurant- you can still find many items from that menu, plus they added some new things. The interior looked cleaned up, and I felt the A/C was on, so I'd say those two things are a step up from the previous owners. Service was friendly and very quick. Prices are very reasonable- I ordered two chicken shawarma plate, cucumber yogurt sauce, falafel (6 pcs), grape leaves, and extra garlic sauce. All of it was under $35, with taxes.
Not a bad place to work if you are in the right market
Staffing Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 17, 2019
Management and team differ depending on what market you are in. Some are great some are bad. Just make sure you take your time during the interview to get to know the team in your area.
productive work place
Office Clerk (Current Employee) –  Millington, TNJune 17, 2019
When i started working for Randstad i began in the warehouse at Ingram micro. It was going very good until one day i had an accident on the job. I was moving some boxes and i damaged my fingers, in which it caused me to not to perform my job duties. So i went to the office and they looked at my hand and i had to go to the doctor, so the doctor recommended that i be placed on light duty, and that's how i started to work for Randstad's team.
Cool place
Customer Service Agent Aon Hewitt (Former Employee) –  The woodlandsJune 17, 2019
I liked it. You can advance. Have your head together and you can make it there.I was a customer service rep. I did well but domestic issues at the time came into play.
Could be a lot better for what they do.
Help Desk Associate (Current Employee) –  Mechanicsburg, PAJune 16, 2019
The pay is horrible compared to the other Help Desk Support jobs I have had.
Work 3rd shift with no pay difference for working 3rd shift when no one else wants to.
Mom passed away and I had to use a personal day because they do not provide beverment leave.
Insurance is horrible and over priced.
Only benefit I have is that I can work from home.
Pros
work from home
Cons
Pay, insurance that you can't afford
Start into Recruiting
Agent/Senior Agent/Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNJune 16, 2019
Randstad gave me my start in recruiting and I'm so thankful. I was able to learn so much from all the training they gave. I've been able to advance in my career because of my positions at Randstad.
Temp job was okay for what it was.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJune 15, 2019
typical day involved stocking parts and hardware, picking kits, and packing boxes for shipping.
the people were friendly and hard working seem t enjoy what h did.
Lots of temp opportunities
Accounting Clerk/Case Management/Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 15, 2019
I always get a call from Randstad, even when I left an assignment with less than ideal performance, or it wasn't a good fit. I love to hear from them, and my recruiters are usually in my corner.
Randstad USA
Current Contract - Win 10 Migration Technician (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 14, 2019
I have a recruiter who really works hard for me and has treated me well. Starting a new contract this coming Monday. My past contract consisted of back filling helpdesk functions at Valero Energy. Mostly, phone and remote support along with ticket creation for issues not solved at first call level and assigning them to the designated teams. This was really a step down from what I was doing before being laid off by Zachry. Now, I have a better contract coming up and I have earned my Network+ Cert and I am working on CCNA and Full Stack Network Engineer certifications. I want to level up to Network Engineering. The downtime between contracts was conducive to study and lab time. Randstad has been a nice place to work so far.
Great place tp work, for very dependable and reliable.
Forklift Operator/Order Puller (Former Employee) –  3750 Fishinger Blvd Harris, OH 43026June 14, 2019
Forklift Operator I would pick up orders run computer work with labels. Lot pallet orders, load and unload truck's the culture was adverse easy going.
Fun Work Place
Forklift Operator/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJune 14, 2019
I would repunished home locations and re-locate wrong items to the right home locations using a scanner gun. Management never knew what was my role at the company. I would helped order pickers to find missed located products around the warehouse most of the day I would work unsupervised because of my knowledge of the warehouse area.
Great transition
Light Industrial Worker (Former Employee) –  West Des Moines, IAJune 13, 2019
This was a transition job for me, as my Wife and I had just moved recently.
It gave me the start i needed to get my Wife and I back on our feet. I was glad for it.
Good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 12, 2019
I enjoyed working at Ranstad. It was a nice experience and i would go back if there are any opportunities available. Curriculum just need to be updated
Good place to start
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  West Des Moines, IAJune 12, 2019
I like working with randstand it was a good place to start my career again after being out of the work force for so long. They were very helpful in getting me started back into the workforce
Im a new temp
Randstad Contractor (Current Employee) –  MissouriJune 12, 2019
I been working since February. Not sure what my benefits are but I'm getting warehouse experience and with this I will move up the ladder onto better things.
Pros
Your job varies from place to place.
Cons
Sleeping schedule
A professional staffing agency that works for you
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNJune 12, 2019
I have used Randstad multiple times in the past and have always been satisfied with their service. They placed me quickly every time and were always responsive.
it is a staffing agency, for temp to hire jobs
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 11, 2019
it is a staffing agency, it is a staffing agency, for temp to hire job so hire jobs it is a staffing agency, for temp to hire jobs they can replace you at the drop of a hat! you have to really be a decent person with common sense to get a permanent position at the place that they assign you to.
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 11, 2019
Recruitment center call center, working alongside various Account Managers. Overall great place to work, but the turn over is high in the recruitment field.
Pros
Collaborative environment
Cons
Money forcused
Good temp experience
Paralegal (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORJune 10, 2019
I was a seasonal employee during tax season. The assignment was challenging, but an excellent learning experience. I learned to use new software and suggested new process to improve work product. My manager was receptive to my new ideas.
Contract
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CAJune 10, 2019
For this company I was a Temporary Agency. I have worked at different jobs for this company . I would strongly send people to this agency for work. They work with you
Pros
Always helping with jobs.
Cons
short term assingment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.

54.4K

3.2InHerSight Score

2.9Personal Development

3.9Career Opportunities

3.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight