Randstad Employee Reviews

Good company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 19, 2018
This is a good company. I learned a great deal and i enjoyed the environment. The assignment was a temp assignment and then the company lost the contract.
Cons
temp assisments
Various job assignments
Picker Packer ITW ENGINEERED POLYMERS (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PASeptember 18, 2018
They provided me with various job assignments while I was a temporary there but the employers were very picky about hiring full-time regular employees that I never was offered a full-time position at none of the job assignments I was assigned.
Pros
They keep you busy when jobs are available.
Cons
No full-time employment, no vacation, no sick days.
Like it very much
Reach Truck Operator (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 18, 2018
A typical day at work is pleasant I've learned a lot there the management is great at solving issues the work place is very pleasant hardest part is actually easy when you are with a great company the most enjoyable is the environment.
Great place to work. Great opportunities
Staffing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CASeptember 18, 2018
I loved my time with Randstad. My managers were amazing. The company was amazing. I would still be working there if I hadn't moved out of state.
The opportunities are endless
It's a good job to work when you trying to make extra money.
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 18, 2018
I enjoy working here for a second job for extra money. My supervisor was fun, friendly and cool. I like working here cause you can get hired on working for the bank.
Pros
We go to breaks on time. You see alot of people you know working this jib.
Cons
I don't like how it takes so long to get hired on with the company.
Highly Professional Technical Consulting Company
Networking Design Consultant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 18, 2018
Randstad places highly qualified technical professionals into companies who need such expertise as contract employees or as staff augmentation for short or long term projects. A typical day is to go to work with/for the company that Randstad has placed you into as if that is your employer. You do the job that you were placed there to do, you interface with the manager or supervisor for that entity, as needed, and work each day to help complete the work assignments on time. At the end of each day you may need to update the time tracking work sheet that is usually presented to the hiring manager or supervisor, at the end of the week, for validation of the time spent doing the work requested. The hardest part of the job is going into new and unknown environments and having to get familiar with the different processes that each company has to get things done. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the end result, of all of the work, yield the desired results for the customer and knowing that you are a part of that companies success story now.
Pros
Randstad has a diverse customer list, and is not opposed to work for hire contracts with it's customers.
Cons
As an IT Consultant, you need to get placed on a customer account as Randstad will only hold a consultant, on payroll, for so long with no customer to bill for your time, so a little hustle effort is required
Metrics driven company
Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 18, 2018
A satisfying work experience delivering the right talent to the customers when supported by ops managers that understood the value of customer service.
Great people. Great experience. Cutting-Edge Technologies.
Site Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bear, DESeptember 18, 2018
As an entry-level role, this position gives you all the hands-on experience you can ask for in dealing with rack-and-stack and cabling of enterprise hardware, hardware troubleshooting, and incident management. The tasks given are well-defined with a structured workflow. If you understand the documented processes thoroughly and participate fully in on-the-job training during your first few weeks, you'll be valuable quickly and gain a sense of confidence in what many may find as daunting work.

You'll be working in a mission-critical atmosphere, so you must be keen on detail and work cautiously. An ideal candidate asks a lot of questions; is capable of handling moderately difficult physical tasks; has a sense of neatness and is organized; can operate computer applications quickly and efficiently; has good technical writing skills; has good dexterity; works well under pressure; has good people skills, and pays attention. These are the intrinsic traits of an Engineer that will do very well. Many of the technologies and skills will be learned on the job, but it's nice to have some IT/PC experience (e.g., held previous IT role or has A+ certification).

You'll work with vendors on a daily basis, but after a while, you'll simply think of them as part-time co-workers and will build an ongoing relationship. I enjoyed my management and co-workers greatly. Everyone is very respectful, down-to-earth, and knowledgeable. We shared a lot of laughs!

I worked 12-hour night shifts on a rotating schedule and lived an hour away. I'm not a night person, but even then, I was able to maintain.
  more... The best way to work nights is to stay occupied and engulf yourself fully into getting things accomplished. If you do, you will be recognized and rewarded.

If you're looking to go into a network administration, a system administration, or a project management career path, this is a great opportunity to start with. There is ample opportunity for advancement if you show your worth.
Pros
Cutting-Edge Hardware/Network Technologies, Good Management, Fun Co-workers
Cons
Working Nights, 12-Hour Shifts, Mission-Critical Environment
what you learned
Team lead (Former Employee) –  Secaucus, NJSeptember 17, 2018
Assist payroll administrator with completing bi-weekly payroll and
Researched employment tax laws to ensure company maintained compliance y was comfortable working with randstad
Productive day contracting with a great comany
Client Relations Associate (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PASeptember 17, 2018
Took inbound calls for clients assisting with making withdrawals and deposits to the 529 college fund. Giving resources to help clients make decisions
Pros
was able to open a 529 with great understanding
Cons
I would not recommend irving location
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  DallasSeptember 17, 2018
I had no problem with the LOCATION of work. Just didn't appreciate Randstad recruiter Yelling at me over the phone..I asked him twice could he lower his voice so I could address the question he asked. In the midst of him Yelling at me I then choose to move...I can't dealing with people in a position to recruit professional&qualified individuals,but yet they're UNPROFESSIONAL &Not qualified to do their job...
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Low wages
productive
Target warehouse (Former Employee) –  Waynesboro, VASeptember 17, 2018
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry. By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s intelligent machines, we support people and organizations to realize their true potential
Call Center
Administrative Assistant / Call Center (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WISeptember 16, 2018
Randstad is a great company to work for. You get good benefits along with being able to choose your work schedule. Paid training, vacation and time off.
Randstad Usa is a Very good company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Smyrna, TNSeptember 16, 2018
Randstad Usa is a good agency to work for. A work day depends on the position you are doing. I learned a lot in the position I am currently in. Management where I work is great. The hardest part of what I do is the scheduling. The most enjoyable part is assisting my clients.
Excellent temp company. Provided the most in depth testing from all of them.
Laboratory Receptionist/Administrator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 13, 2018
I never heard from them unless I needed to. I was left to build a relationship with the client on my own terms. They were always attentive to my needs when I did contact them.
Pros
Attempts for good fit.
Cons
It is a temp company.
Fast paced
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 13, 2018
Randstad is a good temporary staffing company they get you good liable jobs they pay is good but not good enough for living tall the managers are very respectful
Temporary job
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 13, 2018
This is a temporary job placement service. They will help you find temporary jobs in your area. The work with major company's and if you work hard you might get hired by one.
Great way to get your foot in the door
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDSeptember 13, 2018
Randsta d has successfully found me employment on multiple occasions. They always fun assignments that for my background and resume. One thing I disliked about working for the agency was the lack of benefits. I also found that companies will try to keep you on as a temp for 6+ months, there's a lag in converting you to a permanent employee.
Pros
Quickly finds assignments
Cons
No benefits
Customer Service Rep. II
Customer Support Representative II (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSSeptember 13, 2018
Hired to work at UPS Administration. Basically a case manager for UPS workers. Job was easy, Try not to sleep. Cubicle life. Great coworkers.
We are there to set up insurance for workers that get hurt, pregnancies, etc. Workers do not understand and treat us like bad on phone. We do not mind helping, but do not be rude to people that are helping you get money for being sick. You spend most of your time explaining that the smart phone they pay $100 a month for, it can also take pictures and can send that picture with an email instead of snailmail. It is not bad for $20 an hour if you can leave the idiots at work.
Pros
Listen to headphones while you work. Co-workers, great pay and benefits.
Cons
Treated like a temp. No bonuses, or overtime. Dealing with uneducated employees
Cool place to work
Enrollment Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 12, 2018
This job was a cool place to work at I did enjoy that we were able to sit down our supervisors are very nice we had an hour-long lunch which was cool we also had a break it was also a Monday through Friday job with weekends off yet spend time with your family and your children to take care of whatever thing else that you needed to take care of because it was early enough to do that great job I really miss it.
Pros
Hour lunch
Benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.

53.9K
43.5K
32.5K

Women's ratings

Powered by Fairygodboss

3.2Fairygodboss Score

80%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.