Randstad Employee Reviews

32.5K
Found 7,465 reviews matching the search See all 11,206 reviews
Do not believe them
Life Cycle Manager (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJuly 18, 2018
Randstad brought on people to a job for adp, told us there was end in sight, and then 9 months later contract is terminated and now people dont have jobs.
Great Agency
Call Center Agent/ Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJuly 18, 2018
They really love to help people and do their best to match you with the best opportunity. Working for them was very rewarding and I definitely would recommend them to everyone.
Great agency!
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 18, 2018
Great environment. The location and the staff are very friendly and professional. I would recommend Randstad agency to Friends and Family. I had a Great experience.
fun
Imaging Production Specialist for Iron Mountain (Former Employee) –  Glendora, CAJuly 18, 2018
Randstad is actually a staffing agency. Although my recruiter does not respond to calls and emails promptly, I would say that she gives me room for advancement in terms of work assignment is concerned.
This is a temp agency
Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 18, 2018
Randstad is a temporary agency. They were really great about job placement and matching your skills with employers. I had several assignments and some of them turned into permanent positions.
Pros
flexible days and times
Cons
flexible salary
Great company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 17, 2018
Randstad is a great company to work for. You can choose temp positions or work into a permanent one. You can select the job you are interested in and go from there.
I enjoyed working with Ranstad
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 17, 2018
Randstad placed me at a temp to perm position, however, it was not a good fit and the job ended. Unfortunately, Randstad did not have any other positions available and I ended up using another staffing company. My experience with Ranstad was good
Hard working and caring team
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 16, 2018
Randstad provides a variety of assignments across medical, technological, and financial fields allowing well rounded skills to be acquired. It is a good job source.
Relaxed environment with an amazing staff
Proxy Voting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Braintree, MAJuly 16, 2018
Very easy job with an easygoing group of people. Great side job and doesn’t require much physical work. The staff is understanding and want nothing but the best for you.
Pros
Compensation, schedule flexibility
Cons
Does get boring at times, Staff can be quite picky
Out of control work enviornment
Powers of Attorney (Former Employee) –  Maryland Heights, MOJuly 16, 2018
Employees do whatever they please - they fail to have any focus on customer service. They smoke pot in the bathrooms, place customers on hold just because. There is illegal behavior on the floor. It is uncomfortable for anyone there to seriously do a job.

Want to know more about Randstad?

Ask a question
Good Management and job placement
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEJuly 16, 2018
The management at Ranstad always stayed in touch with me, about my current position and other positions that might be available. They always made me feel like they were working to find a good fit for me.
Good job with decent pay
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJuly 16, 2018
Good job with decent pay. No long process to get hired. Second best temp job I ever had. Locations are very good and they work with you. Contracted jobs with higher pay are around the corner.
This was a great company to work for.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJuly 16, 2018
Expectations were set accordingly and clearly. I enjoyed working for this company very much. The day to day was fairly relaxed however you did have a list of goals to accomplish. You mostly work independently.
Great Place to work
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJuly 16, 2018
This is a great company to work for - they offer benefits - the recruiters placed me within 2 weeks of not previously working. Oncemy temporary position was over- they placed me in a direct hire position.
Pros
Great placement
Cons
Cant say 1 bad thing about them
Recruiters could have been better
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJuly 14, 2018
I was assigned to a factory position with this company. The recruiter could have been more helpful. Whenever I had a question with regard to benefits and pay, this recruiter almost always told me to call the corporate office. And I be on hold for a while. The recruiter made very little effort to try to find the answers to the questions. My co-worker experienced the same thing from this recruiter. Unfortunately, the other recruiter in the same Randstad office acted the same way.
But I'm sure Randstad has very good and helpful recruiters to their employees from their other offices across the country.
My advise: ask lots of questions to the recruiters. No question is a stupid question.
Pros
Got an assignment
Cons
Lack of professional services from the recuriters
Good
WAREHOUSE WORKER (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaJuly 14, 2018
It's not randstad it's the company's fault that need us to HELP them and we get treated a certain way,for instance some companies feed only the permanent and not the temps and we work harder THAN them.and get paid less NOT FAIR at all
worked there for years
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GAJuly 13, 2018
I enjoyed the work and communication was easy. expectations were clear. supervisor was friendly. did not get notified when supervisor retired, so I had no contact point to continue working.
Pros
communication was easy
Cons
when rep retired, i was not given new contact or informed
Very hard to contact
Ticketer (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAJuly 13, 2018
Once my job is over they said they would call me back to the following Monday. I never received a call. I have called them repeatedly left messages and never get a call back. I was owed two days vacation pay and I never received it and they refused to call me back after leaving over a dozen messages.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Terrible about following up and don’t return calls
staffing... always staffing
Project/Technical Lead (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 12, 2018
heavily rely on staffing. why dont build up teams? i do not know. it is a good company with potentials. i should not complain too much. i have goof relationship with them
Good place to look if job hunting
Ranstad Associate (Current Employee) –  Hebron, KYJuly 12, 2018
The work is simple and the hiring process is pretty straightforward.
There is health insurance but I've yet to see how good it is. Coworkers can be irritating, but Ranstad management has always been very flexible and understanding with my schedule while I was doing my summer semester classes.
Pros
easy work, decent pay, flexible and understanding management
Cons
stressful peak season, old facilities, annoying coworkers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

3.2Fairygodboss Score

75%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss