Randstad Employee Reviews

Found 8,082 reviews matching the search See all 12,265 reviews
no work life balance
Staffing Manager (Former Employee) –  Milford, MAJanuary 20, 2019
zero work life balance. Too many expectations in one day for each person to contribute. High expectations to run a full desk. Management pushes unrealistic expectations.
Temp Agency
UNDERWRITER SUPPORT (CONTRACTOR (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIJanuary 20, 2019
I believe Randstad Temp Agency, was/is a great place to register with. I was place at a work assignment within 3 days time of registering with the temp agency in the industry I had previous experience in.
good temp agency
Temp agency work (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLJanuary 20, 2019
If you are kind and respectful to them and do good work, then you can call them for new jobs regularly and they will help you find work. Staff in the office are very nice.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAJanuary 19, 2019
Not enough training for the position requirements. New agency for Kansas eligibility for medicaid. the training from kansas was so so, meaning referencing information material was difficult as it was located in several places on different drives on the computer. Had a few staff members with attitude towards me, mostly I think because I was a white older woman. They knew the material as well as I did from training but stated often times I was not helping them. I did help staff on the floor when I wasn't busy doing reports for my manager. or other useful reports for a new agency to track information.
Great chance to advance your career
Staffing Admin Assistant (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VAJanuary 19, 2019
At this moment I am pressed for time. Will edit my review and write more about this company later. Randstad is a great professional place to work. I recommended a friend. It was a great opportunity for him to advance his career.
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
Short breaks
Taught me a lot
Staffing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 19, 2019
I started my Recruiting career with Randstad and learned a lot. There were various departments that hired for various positions but everyone was close
Great people, no life-work balance
Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 19, 2019
Randstad has many great people. They often have a strong work ethic, are intelligent, and place a premium on integrity.

There is no life-work balance. Be prepared to find out you will be working the weekend at about 2:00PM on Friday. Randstad offers generous PTO. Be prepared to be asked to give it up at the end of the year because you can only roll over 80 hours. They will try to make you feel good about giving it up by letting you know you can donate those hours for a good cause.

Be prepared to be bombarded with texts and emails on July 4th or on Thanksgiving day. Be prepared to be told over and over again how important your contributions are and that the fact your vacation plans were cancelled (and you had non-refundable airfare) does not go un-noticed and you are truly a valuable team player.

Be prepared to get blank stares when you ask for some life-work balance.
Pros
Good benefits, high integrity
Cons
Life work balance does not exist
Multiple work places
Customer Service Representative/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJanuary 18, 2019
Staff is nice but some of their clients were not nice. Their customers need to just let them do the interviews and then hire the people after 3 months training period.
Great First Real Job
Contract for Wells Fargo (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 18, 2019
This was a temp job that turned me from a girl to a lady. Everything about this job was a blessing to my family and I minus not having health benefits. Thank you, Randstad!
Don't waste your time
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  WisconsinJanuary 18, 2019
Poor environment. Randstad Technologies is a very large organization, but there are a lot of issues with back office problems (commission getting paid on time, client invoices being lost..).
Pros
Great money...if they don't lose it.
Cons
Large and extremely corporate environment
Great staffing agency
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 18, 2019
Very great staffing agency that checks up on their employees regularly, and provides great assignments to match the employee's needs. Great culture that promotes success. and accessible management that is easy to work with.
Too Many REgulatioins
Temporary Help Agency Referral Clerk (Former Employee) –  Petersburg, VAJanuary 17, 2019
The jobs that you work temp to hire here rarely becomes likelyGood dependable workers sometimes takes years to get hired through a company working for the temp.
Pros
Good Companies
Cons
No room for growth
No complaints about Randstad
Temporary Employee at Anthem (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 17, 2019
Wonderful agency. They promised a start date and followed through with that date. Even after my contract was done they helped me find another job in a timely manner. Great communication. They always answer when you call, return voicemails and emails in a timely manner.
Working with them was rewarding and satisfactory.
Housing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Martinez, CAJanuary 17, 2019
The assignment was somewhat short long lived. it was an Housing Assistant strictly processing annual recertifications for low income housing recipients. We simply revisited each household on an annual basis to ensure that there are no non-compliance issues in the previous year or upcoming year. In return their low income housing voucher was approved for another year until the next annual recerfication.
Pros
Good learning experience in this industry
Cons
Sometimes the back to back interviews could get just a lttle close.
Great company
Customer Care Team Member (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNJanuary 17, 2019
I worked through randstad at Whirlpool. Was a part of the customer care team, and I enjoyed every minute of it. Everyone was friendly, and they all want you to succeed.
Pros
Cheap lunches, advancement easy
allied air
allied air (Former Employee) –  Orangeburg, SCJanuary 17, 2019
Allied air was really a easy job. Everyone got along no drama or nothing. There wasnt really no hardest part everything was easy. All i really did was put the parts in the machine.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breakes
As an Employement Agency Randstad was a great place to work for
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEJanuary 17, 2019
As an Employment Agency, Randstad was a great place to work for.
It was an amazing experience having the opportunity to be placed on many job assignments where I was able to utilize my skills and experience as well as learn, grow, gain more insight and become more proficient in Accounting.
Pros
Being placed on different work assignments. Interacting with new people
Cons
Uncertainty of having a long term assignment & no benefits.
Bad with backgounds
Dock stoker (Former Employee) –  Mount Juliet, TNJanuary 17, 2019
They started me before my background came back and around 8 weeks later I was told my job offer was being withdrawn due to my background and not to mention while at ceva if you mess up on a onboard eletronic forklift inspection and you get a inspection error you get wrote up for that and you have to jump thru loops to get your forklift linksys I'd number unlocked and if you get hired in as forklift,reach truck or any other lift and you get 5 of these inspection errors then you are removed from the forklift and dropped in pay to general labor
Pros
Pay
Cons
background check
Terrible place to work. They use and abuse you until they replace you.
Logistics Specialist (Former Employee) –  Maryville, TNJanuary 17, 2019
They have terrible management, incompetent employees, they are unable to manage their own company, let alone help their employees to keep the jobs they offer. They will say one thing to you and do a completely different thing. They are ignorant, lazy, disrespectful and rude.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Richfield, MNJanuary 16, 2019
Very hands on, once done with the packages we put them on to pallets then wrap them. Nice work environment, diverse, friendly. Supervisors were nice and understanding.
Pros
Free items at times and food.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.

54.1K
43.7K
32.7K
1963

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Randstad.

Powered by Comparably