Randstad
Happiness rating is 67 out of 100

Randstad Employee Reviews

United States10,701 reviews

Found 10,701 reviews matching the searchSee all 17,038 reviews

rough schedule but good job

the hours were rough because you worked either midnight to noon or noon to midnight which made it hard to have a life outside of work because you were to tired for anything else

Repetitive and Rigid workplace

I was hired by Randstad but worked for another company. The place where they sent me was not how Randstad described it. Atmosphere was rigid, and all around tense. Everything was repetitive. People were nice and friendly but the sense of welcomeness, belonging, and unity was missing at the company I was sent to. I was also told by Randstad that I could move up after a certain amount of time very quickly and easily, but people who had been at the company longer than me said otherwise. All in all, I learned something new and I am glad for the experience but it was not for me.

Randstad insights

Based on 3,048 survey responses
What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

This is a great place to work. The pay is good. Management is good. Hours are good. Don't like points system it's like kindergarten. We are all adults with real life situations.

Great support

Working at Randstad Whirlpool was not bad at all! I actually enjoyed my co workers because they were the friendliest! Also management was great to me as well. Overall a good job!

Productive and fun work environment

Best staffing company to work for right now. The staff truly care about the talent. Love that if we our stuff done through the week there is potential to leave early on Friday. Management is chill and easy going. They are there to see you succeed.

Pros

Early Fridays, amazing team, lots of support, lot of developmental growth

Cons

Pay isn’t top tier you can go somewhere else and make more money

Company that I'm working at.

I enjoy working with the company that I'm with. The employees are enjoyable and easy to work with. I have the flexibility to work overtime hours, which I enjoy doing.

The place they sent me to is cool.

Randstad as a contracting company sucks as far as I've seen. My recruiter made multiple mistakes and it takes days and multiple emails to even hope for an answer. The benefits where not discussed at all and I was given a non-working link which I reached out about but never got resolved. The workplace they sent me out to itself is fine but peak time based.

Pros

Job/Money

Cons

Zero assistance and communication.

Deal with a lot of different attitudes and situations

You may receive the amount of pay you want but you will be on call seasonal which means you don't get 40 hours a week nor start right away. Better as a second job or supplemental income

Pros

They did provide snacks during break or lunch once or twice a year

Very meaningful work and thought put into this place.

A typical day was arriving early to follow up on any job leads and I spoke to the recruiters. There was a genuine concern for my preferences. Randstad is really one of the best because of their coordination with employers that goes hand in hand with what type of skills you have to offer. I found that working at a warehouse was a good choice and was impressed with the level of care for its employees. I really enjoyed pulling merchandise off of shelves to then input them to inventory and loading them into crates. It was very satisfying to push myself and look back on it, to know I had a hand in doing the job.

Contactor

There is to many family and close friends working has Site Managers , that covers up for each other, negative behavior towards there staff that are place in the contactor sites. Site Managers continue to down play there teamleads. Site Managers lack the knowledge and do not promote growth. Over work, no incentives. No paid time off or vacation time.Opportunities to develop customers service reps.Working remotely health insurance and the hours.

Poor Company Practices

Had an Phone Interview with this company took time out my day. Moved my schedule to fit Interview time slot. Reviewed numerous emails reminding me of my phone interview. However when time arrived no Call. Poor business pratices... would recommend to anyone because this just show's the company overall...

Great long term assistance, benefits were a bit overpriced.

At Randstad I kept steady work for an extended period and I was never left with no options and even mistakes were spoken of professionally. The only downside was the health benefits took a vast amount of a paycheck to the point it wasn't worth to even apply for it.

Management doesn't care

Started on a team built from ground upTeam is losing employees left and right, we're behind on our tickets and management says no OT and won't hire new people. You get 1% raises every year, and sometimes they won't even give you one

explained

Lack employee support expect this from you but don't back u up and they really lose there touch with finding the people that sign up with them wat they ask like yeah check the scheme of things people

Great opportunity

Great company to work for, with a chance to make an impact in giving employees work opportunities and better themselves. Great internal benefits and good compensation package

Very helpful recruiters who work to help you

Overall working for Randstad is pretty good. They usually leave you alone to work your assignment as long as you aren’t doing poorly. They will do what they can to help you get full time or give you other job ideas they have coming through their pipeline. The jobs they have are usually decent and pay ok and they usually always had payroll ready to go weekly.

Have to be willing to go to work no matter what shift it is

They will always have a place for you to earn a living as long as you are ready to do the work assigned to you. And there is no backlash for turning down positions.

Randstad

Randstad as a staffing company is overall a great place to get your feet in the door for potential career opportunities, but not all of those companies share the same values. If I could advance with Randstad I’m sure it would be a great move.

Good place to work.

Good place to work, never really had any issues. No paid days off or holidays. Nice people to work for, good communication. Will work with you on things like days needed off.

Pros

Nice staff to work with.

Cons

Short breaks, no paid days off. No paid holidays.

It's ok

You won't make a living working with Randstad. In fact, you won't even make decent money. You'll make enough just to get by with gas and all that if that's something you can tolerate.

Uncertain

There is so much uncertainty working for them. I'm on a project with them currently and we've on MTO for the last month. When asked can I be placed on a new project due to being off for the last month, they said well the client has to end the project first. Why wouldn't you guys look out for your employees? When you see that they haven't been working in a month? Bills don't stop. The pay for the projects are always good tho and its typically easy to get hired on. It's just the uncertainty, everything could be going smooth one day and then the next day you're not working. Its ridiculous.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Randstad.
Powered byComparably