Randstad

Clear
3.4Pay & Benefits

Found 1,073 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,249 reviews
tempassignmentranstadagencytemporaryrecruiterpermanentplacement

Workplace was exciting, good environment, and good pay.

Randstad is an agency organization that recruits for different companies. The agency would be a great company and agency to work for, but for very poor feedback results from the recruiters, unbelievable poor job security at the companies an employee is sent to, and very poor employee/recruiter relationship. If this could be improved, it would be a good place to work. But, they do send employees to work at reputable organizations, and the employees' pay and benefits are commendable. Thanks.

Average place

If you need a job at the moment it's good in the long run it's not good to stay with the company move on your just a number in the system to them and when they have no more use for you out your number goes for example they have a automated application system now I saw a position on line that I liked it was a certain wage they tried to offer me a rate under the wage when I said no that was it.and I worked there for a long time. So I say to all the young job seekers find a job with a company somewhere don't work through this agency or you might end up like me I been trying to get them off of my resume for a long time now but the state won't let me take them off.

Randstad insights

Based on 3,198 survey responses
What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

positivo

positivo, si può sempre migliorare, ottimo ambiente

Pros

buoni pasto

Cons

poche pause

Bin sehr enttäuscht

Ich bin sehr enttäuscht. Ich habe die gesammelten Überstunden (150) niemals ausbezahlt bekommen. Nach 11 jahren Randstad hätte ich mir etwas anderes gewünscht

Pros

Keine

Cons

Immer die Stunden kontrollieren!!!

Great place to work with excellent pay

My time at randstad was a great experience! The pay is great and I’d definitely recommend it to anyone new starting out to look for more jobs that fit your criteria.

Pros

Great pay

Cons

Depending on which department you are in, it can be stressful.

Productive & teamwork

Work contracted for whirlpool is great just the benefits is not ok . Company is a good job & keep you working. Everything is taught to you in training

Le bien veillant des consultants

Je remercie tout les consultants de Randstad, ils étaient bien conseillant avec moi vue que lorsque j'ai commencé à travaillé chez eux ,j'étais nouvelle dans ce pays je connaissais même pas les noms des lieux ,ils m'ont aidé avec tout leur moyen pour que je m'adapte,et m'intégrer. Merci à vous tous

Pros

Ils sont sérieux

Cons

Pas de chaque repas

Great staff

Always there to help you find a job that fits your needs. Flexible hours. No problem taking time off. Pay rate is fair. For a temp agency they are great.

Excellent temp work through covid

Great place to work top salary Good working home life balance Quick interview and dbs screening Management helpful minimum progression but enjoyable experience

Supportive team

Fair pay and office staff are friendly and supportive. Kept us working during the Covid lockdowns in Melbourne. Always paid on time and receive a fair wage for my industry.

Not a bad place to work

Very good environment and HR is very helpful and accommodating. Willing to work with your schedule and decent pay. The supervisors are easy to work with and very good at explaining your duties.

Excellent training and work culture

Randstad has been a perfect place to get my feet wet in my first sales type position and I would recommend it to anyone starting their career in sales. I love my coworkers, and management is very friendly and understanding. There is opportunity to make a lot of money with due time and hard-work and base salary is more than generous to hold you over while you ramp up. Nothing worth having comes easily, do not become a recruiter if you do not aspire to be a high achieving dedicated worker.

Pros

partially remote, excellent training, fun culture

Cons

too many time consuming daily meetings

Great Agency to Work With

I worked as a temp through Randstad for three years. During that time, my representatives were extremely helpful and attentive. If I ever felt unsafe or uncomfortable at a work site, they took care of it. There are a few drawbacks that come with any temp agency: no upward mobility, no guarantee to be hired full time at a company you're contracted to, inability to negotiate salary, etc. However, for what it is, it's truly one of the best temp agencies out there and I highly recommend them.

Buona agenzia

Ho sempre trovato molta serietà e disponibilità nonostante fossi al mio primo impiego e senza esperienza. Lo stipendio è abbastanza buono, anche se dipende ovviamente dal lavoro in cui si finisce.

Pros

serietà, disponibilità

Cons

lavori saltuari

Buen ambiente

Habia mucha competencia pero se hace equipo. Volumen muy alto y no pagan horas extras. Por lo demas bien.

Great job

I enjoy working with this company. The hours are good and the pay is good. The people I work with are interesting and friendly and always willing to help.

its an okay company not career worthy

it an okay company. pay was super low. the people was okay. i mean if you dont have kids or bills this is the job for you!! GO FOR IT. but i wouldnt work there again.

Not for everybody

If you enjoy devoting all your time & energy to your work without care for your personal life or family, then you'll thrive here! Unfortunately, this place is not for those of us who have a family and want a life outside of your 9 to 5! I had to learn this the hard way & warn you most definitely not to work here. They encourage early mornings & long nights with zero additional compensation. You are told all success & great stories to keep you in the position but quickly learn why retention is a huge issue. You are more of a dollar than an actual person. The interest is in greed & growing dollars for the business, not you as a hard-working individual. If you do great, just know they always want better. Not a place you will be recognized or valued. Overworked - burned out - lack of positive leadership. You're paid far less than others in the same industry!

Pros

Growth

Cons

Causes burn out, No work life balance

Hermosa Escuela

Se aprende de todo, excelentes beneficios, jefes y lideres muy humanos.

Pros

flex

Cons

salario

Helpfull

A company that gives chances to fail. They have a heart. They love giving you a full plate full schedule, a lot of hours.You have to be punctual or you will lose a lot of opportunities at ranstad.

Great company to work for.

It's work from home. Can be exhausting with amount of work required. Only contract work so no real guarantee or job protection. No benefits, however they offer reduced pricing for benefits.

Pros

Co workers

Cons

Long hours, no benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Women's ratings

3.8Fairygodboss Score

88%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

75%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by  Fairygodboss

Compare Randstad with

Randstad reviews by popular job title

• Randstad
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?