Rapid Response Monitoring

United States370 reviews

amazebenefitalarmtrainresponseexcitemembershipmonitor

Rapid Response Monitoring insights

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Sense of belonging

Mostly a great place

Rapid is mostly a good place to work. Some of the gears can turn slowly, but there is a lot to learn. Operations work can be stressful, but is essential to the business.

stressful

beautiful building, break rooms, etc. shame they micro-manage you and you have so little break time to enjoy them. Too many middle-management folk, the only way they can all stay busy is to micromanage. It's a call center job but they wanted us to dress like we were getting paid faaaar more than we were. Not terrible overall, but it wasn't a good job for me and turnover was HIGH. Notice how they're literally ALWAYS hiring? Yet they don't have that many employees.... interesting!

Fantastic place to work

If you’re willing to put in the work you advance. Over 95% of all elevated positions are from inside promotions. They reward good work, have bonuses and other other incentives.

Pros

Cons

Whiney lifers thinking they are owed something

Lots of shift opportunities, 8-12 hour options

They do not care about you as a person. Unless you are friends with leadership, you will not advance at all. There is no way for you to advance past your entry level position as there are very few supervisor positions. Your breaks are closely monitored and you need permission to go to the bathroom. Very mentally stressful

Always changing and improving

One of the best places I’ve ever worked. There’s many moving parts and things are constantly changing which is great if you get bored with the mundane “this is always how we do things” mentality

busy call center

it's a busy call center with a lot of training and when you first start you are watched very closely for any mistakes. Micro managing supervisors and some don't like to answer questions you have.

Every employee is treated with respect

Rapid Response Monitoring will make you feel like a member of the family right from day one and the culture is incredibly warm and inviting. We work together as a single unit. People will respect you here whether you’re at the top of the food chain or at the very bottom. They take care of all their employees, because they realize that any of us could work our way up to holding a key management position one day.

Love what you do and you’ll never have to work a day in your life…

From day one I’ve admire the management and overall staff here at Rapid. Attendance is particularly important (as with any job but moreso emphasized here). Something that stands out at Rapid they understand that we are all human. In all aspects, they truly and have continuously proven this.

Pros

Comfortable clean office/work environment. Free variations of coffee, tea, hot chocolate, etc.

Cons

Truly none.

Good career move

I don’t feel like just an employee here, I feel like part of the team. There’s also room to move around to different departments with the company and learn other roles which is great for building a career.

Good break room, good pay

You can advance if you put the work in. The work can be repetitive at times, but it is easy and can be rewarding when you help someone in need. You also will be working in a very modern facility that is constantly cleaned

Pros

Job advancement, cleanliness, modern facility

Cons

None at this time

Nothing but good things to say about RRM

Fast-paced environment that makes work exciting every day Managers do not micro-manage, so you have a ton of opportunity to grow in your role on your own termsOpportunities to learn things outside of your core competencies Collaborative office that encourages teamwork Clean and organized office space

Clean and fun

It’s a great company to work for very fast pace and the environment was great the break room is big and overall it’s a good experience, I will update soon

Worth every penny

I wasn’t very familiar with the service when I was first hired on, but after a few months I’ve got to say it’s one of the most interesting concepts I’ve come across in my career. The security measures we offer are genuinely worth every penny our customers spend (which isn’t always the case in today’s market).

Easy to grow here, but can be very stressful.

Overall not a bad place to work. Pay and benefits are good as well as overtime options. Nice to know you are helping people, but can be very stressful. Continue to take on more dealers while still short staffed.

Pros

Pay, overtime when you want it, room for growth if desired

Cons

Short breaks, have to record bathroom breaks, very stressful

A lot has changed

Staff shortage has made this job extremely stressful. There is alarms we need to get to within 2 to 3 mins that are having to wait up to 30 mins. It's ridiculous really, these are real customers that are having real emergencies. People have died due to the lack of response times. What's worse is they continue to take on more dealers when we can barely manage the activity we currently have. You will be verbally abused by customers, dispatchers and dealers. If you care about your mental health don't come here. If you thrive under stress and constant verbal abuse doesn't affect you, then this job is for you.

Pros

Good benefits. Decent pay. Paid time off

Cons

Working mostly all weekends and holidays.

Growth heavy experience

I learned an incredible amount in my time with the company. If you’re focused on growing yourself as a professional, this company has a lot to offer. Just know that flying under the radar won’t get you very far. Management likes outgoing go-getters, not slouches who do the bare minimum just to get by. Needless to say my experience here was positive and very growth heavy.

Huge emphasis on team

The culture at RRM is fantastic. I didn’t realize how good I had it until I started working somewhere else but holy cow, they really know how to create a real team-focused environment.

Enjoying it so far

I've enjoyed working for Rapid Response so far. All my colleagues are friendly and know the importance of treating each other with respect, regardless of anyone’s position in the company. There’s lots of opportunities for growth both within the company as well, and that’s what I’m most excited about.

Supportive work environment

You will never feel like a meaningless cog in the machine at Rapid Response Monitoring. The people here support you in every way, whether it is professional or personal. Even when it comes time to move on, they’ll support you.

Terrible

Terrible company to work for. Culture and management are awful. Very micromanaged and toxic environment. You have to ask for permission to use the restroom, the raises are extremely low and don’t you dare take a minute to yourself because management will call you on it and demand you continue working like a robot

Not bad

1. Amazing team and strong leadership 2. Really passionate people who are helpful 3. Outstanding learning experience4. Great work environment 5. Fun company events 6. Hard work is always rewarded

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rapid Response Monitoring. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

4.8
InHerSight Score
4.8Personal Development
4.8Career Opportunities
4.8Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight