Rapid Temps, Inc Employee Reviews

Good Pay and Managenent
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Current Employee) –  New MexicoAugust 10, 2018
I absolutely loved working for Rapid Temps!! They take care of their employees, and do what they promise.
If you are seeking good pay, and a flexile schedule, this is one of the best Temp Agencies out there.
Highly Recommend!!
Great management
HR Manager/Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, LAJuly 16, 2018
This is a great place to work with outstanding benefits and welcoming managers. The atmosphere is soothing and they will not throw you out there without proper training.
Benefits
Cons
N/a
Nuclear Medicine Technologist
Nuclear Medicine Technologist (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM 87114June 8, 2018
I loved all aspects of the job. I really enjoyed all the employee's that i worked with. The company was very well managed in all daily operations. Their communication with employee was great.
nice atmophere to work in
xray temp (Former Employee) –  kyle, South DakataMay 13, 2018
A nice temp agency to work for and the hour where great and had a very nice place to stay .the place was nice and clean and my manager was fair ,kind and helpful,
Pros
was a good experiance
Cons
had to leave home
Good Medical Staffing Workforce
Accounting Specialist (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMay 8, 2018
Always busy Monday through Friday. I learned a lot with Accounting and improved my customer services skills. Hardest part of the job is not having health insurance or any kind of benefits.
Pros
Work with good people
Cons
No benefit's
Very family oriented company. Very accommodating to your schedule and goes the extra mile.
recruiter (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMApril 18, 2018
I have worked for Rapid Temps Medical Staffing for over a year now. I have been given every opportunity to excel and succeed in every aspect of my job. Management is always working to make RT a amazing place to work and gives you the tools to be successful in your career as well as life. I would recommend anyone come down and put in a application.
Pros
Accommodating, good wages, and above all....good work environment
Cons
None that i can think of
Good staffing agency
Ultrasound Technologist (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMApril 16, 2018
I worked with Glenda Irwin and she was great, no issues with the company. They offer a variety of work assignments so worth checking out! So give them a call and see what happens?
A place I would not recommend.
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMFebruary 13, 2018
Company has favorites from the time you walk in the door, no training, no windows. Very unprofessional environment, and lack of communication. Low balled every medical tech for the wage they are worth to ensure candidates are chosen. (Lower bill rate) Might be great as a medical tech, but as a recruiter it was awful. Very poor judgement and high turn over.
Pros
1 hour break
Cons
No healthcare, no overtime
clinical environment
X-ray Technologist (Former Employee) –  Artesia, NMJanuary 31, 2018
The job was a temporary job but it paid good the most i earn in a short amt of time. I would definitely not leave a full-time job for a contract job but it was good while it lasted.
Pros
pay
Cons
temporary
Treated well
Staff RN (Former Employee) –  Artesia, NMDecember 18, 2017
Only worked for company 3 months as I was recruited by another company. I took the position initially to take time off from management at a small hospital that was stressful. Essentially worked 3 12 hour days and off 4 days to travel through the southwest.
Pros
Nice accomodations and vehicle.
Cons
Contracted for x amount of weeks, then would need to wait for another job offer.

Want to know more about Rapid Temps, Inc?

Ask a question
Great compay to learn about traveling !
Medical Laboratory Technician (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMNovember 11, 2017
Human resources and higher up management go out of their way to help you. They would do anything for you, along with my 1st account manager. The one that replaced her has no people skills. He refuses to return calls or emails.
Pros
Hours
Cons
They dont pay housing, hard to reach account manager you are just a $ to him, and no benefits
Greedy company
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMOctober 16, 2017
Rapid Temps is the worst company to work for. They do not know how to treat their employers or their Travellers. They do not offer insurance. The nursing department team leader has special privileges; she can't even keep a team! The company would rather make more money then get the traveler to work for the company due to greed. If you do decide to work for them make sure you know what your getting into.
Travel Nursing
Agency nurse, various healthcare settings (Current Employee) –  Artesia, NMAugust 22, 2017
Travel Nursing, different locations throughout New Mexico, work is at mostly SNF facilities. Weekly pay on Fridays, easy to submit timesheets, weekly paystubs via email.
Pros
Make your own schedule
Cons
No benefits
Great Company to work for
Temp (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMay 30, 2017
Found them on a web-site. Amazing people, easy to reach & discuss issues. Employed within days of applying with them. Would highly recommend them to anyone.
Fast-paced
Registered Nurse (RN) (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 8, 2017
On a typical day at work you never know what to expect. I learned a ton of critical thinking skills. Management is always changing. Workplace culture is fun and friendly. The hardest part of the job is traveling the distance to be there. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to be a super hero.
Fast
Clinical Lab Scientist (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMFebruary 5, 2017
This company was able to find me a job in a quick hurry without any delays, and I was able to reach anyone at anytime. I like a company that is there when I need them.
Best travel company by far
Registered Nurse (RN) (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMOctober 27, 2016
I have been working various assignments with Rapid Temps for over 15 years. I have tried several different agencies, but always return to Rapid Temps. They are loyal and keep me busy with great pay. My recruiter has always been on time with follow up calls and placing me on the assignments I request. Very loyal company,great recruiters and great pay.If you want to save yourself the troubles i have experienced with other companies over the last 15 years you should just use Rapid Temps as your company. Best of luck to all.
Pros
Great pay, Excellent recruiters, excellent assignments
Cons
no health insurance
Great job, great pay
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Artesia, NMOctober 9, 2016
You have to be able to roll with the ups and downs. Sometimes you may get a 60 hr week, sometimes you may get zero hours. My bills do not work this way. The staff is great. You can travel and learn a lot but they do not pay for gas or lodging.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Not a steady income
Very good
Sonographer (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMAugust 16, 2016
Very good way to travel and work with new people. A great way to learn new techniques from around the country and bring to the present work environment.
Pros
Choices as to workplace
Cons
Travel
very good place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 14, 2016
They are good to work for they have very good management they respectful my coworkers were excellent team players I don't think there were ever a dull moment
Pros
you get good lunch breaks
Cons
excellent

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rapid Temps, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about