Rappahannock Rapidan Community Services

Rappahannock Rapidan Community Services Employee Reviews

Horrible Management
Substance Abuse Technician (Former Employee) –  Culpeper, VAFebruary 17, 2018
There was no response to repeated assertions of employee fraud. Management just looked the other way. Low morale as a result. Co-workers often created and spread gossip without ramifications. Managers often condemn but never compliment. Thirty minute lunch break with no opportunity to leave work space if you have time to eat.
Pros
Working with the clients.
Cons
Unlimited smoke breaks for some and no breaks for others, Low pay with little chance for advancement
A productive Company to work for.
GROUP HOME SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Culpeper, VAJanuary 11, 2018
My typical work day is making sure the group home meets all State, county and local licensing guidelines. Assessing client needs; training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; preparing and maintaining files and records; preparing reports.
Enjoyable place to work
F/A (Current Employee) –  Bradford RDNovember 23, 2016
My supervisor is amazing. I get good support from her which makes my job so much easier. Everyone in our group works well together. We have good laughs to help at some difficult times. We are there for each other and willing to help each other out when special projects are needed to be completed.
Pros
Good support for the most part
Cons
you always have someone that can be difficult to work with no matter where you go
Great Culture and Management
Finance & Administrative Division (Current Employee) –  Culpeper, VANovember 21, 2016
Management: My manager, and senior manager are absolutely amazing! They work hard and also respond well to new ideas. They actively try to incorporate new ideas and everyone's distinct view into new projects.

Co-Workers: My co-workers are great, funny, hardworking people. If any urgent projects come up, they are always there to help whenever possible.

Most Enjoyable Part: I love working with our employees. They are all so positive and happy to work with our clients. They really care about the quality of service they produce and it is very refreshing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rappahannock Rapidan Community Services. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4