RateLinx Employee Reviews

Great employer for those serious about career growth
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIJune 12, 2019
I cannot say enough about how glad I am to have joined RateLinx! No, this company is not for everyone, and they know that. It is ever-changing as a newer, smaller technology company that is growing fast and evolving with the ever-changing needs of the clients and industry. RateLinx HAS to change to keep up.

For me, that is what is exciting here! There is little to no red tape, I am challenged to be innovative and bring my creativity to the table. Despite the solid years of experience I have, I am excited at how much I am growing while being a vital part of helping the company grow. I'm a hard worker, I love solving challenges, I take advantage of opportunities to own my success. This is exactly the kind of culture a person like me thrives in!

I love that leadership is holding people accountable to our work and we are told exactly what our bonus will be for helping the company meet it's revenue/profit targets.

I've come from much bigger organizations and am impressed with the whole benefit package offered here. The cost of healthcare is surprisingly affordable. I find work/life balance here because of the flexibility to work from home if needed which is a HUGE plus for me.

Because it is a smaller private organization benefits like tuition reimbursement and stock option plans are not available.

Bottom Line: I've worked in enough environments to realize RateLinx is a gem of an employer.
Great people, flexible environment
Director of Marketing (Current Employee) –  RemoteMay 29, 2019
I've been with RateLinx since Nov 2019. It's been a refreshing change.

RateLinx has allowed me a flexible and rewarding work environment. They trust and empower their employees. I've been allowed freedom in my work while getting the support I need, quickly.

The people here are fantastic—helpful, responsive and collaborative. I came from a company where key individuals were difficult to work with. Here, though, everyone knows their role and helps others as they can. They understand the company is the multiple of its parts.

Newer leadership has a growth mindset and is committed to providing the environment and resources needed to create a truly great and growing company. It's not perfect and change is required to get there. However, management has shown sensitivity to dynamics that need to change and are proactive.

It's nice to work with and for a company that is willing to make the necessary changes to grow while collaborating with the employees about the vision of the company. My past experience knows this is not a challenge accepted by many companies.
Pros
Flexible Work Environment, Remote Work Ability, Great Leadership
Cons
Small Employer Healthcare
Really Bad
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIMarch 20, 2019
Company is in a constant state of change and recovery from turnover. Be very skeptical of anything that leadership shares. This is a high stress and high workload environment, expect to put in extra hours daily to keep up with work demands.
Boss is a sosciopath
Sr. Implementation Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJuly 9, 2018
Everything rotates around the CEO, he will happily denigrate you in front of the staff at company meetings, if he sees you getting a reputation within the company will fire you.

Either you are part of the in crowd or you are out.

His way of managing work priorities is to withhold resources and then blame you when the client complains
Pros
you get a desk lapop and two monitors
Cons
The toxic environment
August 9, 2018

Thank you for writing. RateLinx is the thought-leader in the industry. Sharing knowledge with each other and working as a team are part of our culture. We value our employees and encourage collaboration and innovation. We recognize that our environment is not for everyone. As we strive to be the best, we set high expectations and challenge each other to provide the best solutions for our customers in a fast-paced environment.

Rewarding place to work
Full Time Employee (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIApril 27, 2016
RateLinx is a rewarding place to work. I look forward to going to work everyday. It's a company that's growing and I'm never bored here. Innovation is welcome. Teamwork is encouraged. The work is interesting and I like the people I work with. My supervisor is very supportive and listens to my ideas. Pay and benefits are good. There are some opportunities to move into different jobs or for promotion. As the company grows there are changes but they are good changes. Location is nice too. Close to restaurants, gas stations etc.
November 16, 2016

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that you are finding RateLinx to be a rewarding place to work; your feedback is appreciated.

Great Place To Work
Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIDecember 4, 2015
The owners are fair, friendly, and helpful. They care about their employees, not just about the things employees can accomplish for them. - Excellent opportunities for career advancement, you will go as far as your skill and work ethic can take you. - Fast paced, challenging work. You will never be bored. - There is a large focus on building a great culture as the company grows to ensure the future success of the company as well as the benefit of its employees.
November 16, 2016

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying our fast-paced work environment.

Do not work for this employer
Data Procesor (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIAugust 1, 2015
They are shady and unprofessional. Team lead for data processor is a piece of work. Every decent employee quits in matter of months. There is no talking allow and no sense of direction from management, they never know anything. Stay away from this place. The 2 owner never speak to anyone and hr is one of the owner sister, so her interest is not the employees, just her brothers company and his interest. Work for them at your own risk. They just laid off 2 employees but have position posted where they could accommodate these 2 employee. Applicants beware.
November 16, 2016

Thank you for writing. To foster collaboration, we’ve added open discussion areas, regular group meetings, a monthly newsletter and will soon be rolling out an employee recognition program. RateLinx team members have shared many positive comments about these changes.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RateLinx. Our community is ready to answer.

RateLinx Reviews by Location