Raymond Management Company Employee Reviews

Accountant/Teammate Services (Former Employee) –  Moorhead, MNJune 6, 2017
Raymond Management has been a great place to work. You learn something different every day. It believes in bettering all of their employees. I have learned so much and will miss it.
Good overall experience
Multi-Property Director of Sales (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXFebruary 27, 2017
Good company to work for. I liked the company culture.
A growing company, this firm has several locations throughout the Mid-West. Attention to details is very important with this company.
Pros
high quality, award winning hotels
Cons
they prefer younger (under 30) employees for growth opptys
Amazing work place,great co-workers
Landscaper/Laborer (Current Employee) –  Middleton, WIFebruary 27, 2017
Raymond management is the best place i have worked at they have taught me so many great things and i have picked up a lot of new skills while being there.
They prefer to work with younger inexperienced team members
Sales & Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXNovember 14, 2016
A good company, Raymond Management offers growth opportunities to younger team members at hotels throughout the Mid-West. Compensation could be improved to better meet industry standards.
Pros
strong work ethic, market leader
Cons
unrealistic sales expectations in a down market
I love working for this company!!
Night Audit, Front desk, and Breakfast (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City OklahomaMay 6, 2013
The management that I work for at the Hampton Inn & Suites are exceptional. With every job there is ups and downs but there is more ups then any here. Raymond almost always hires internally so there is always opportunity for advancement. Just learn your stuff..Make suren you have a degree as well I will be graduating soon and hope to be moving up real soon.. I could not get the fifth star to light up on Job Security/ Advancement but it is a 5 star as well!
Pros
The pros of this job is your always noticed, when you do a good job they hold lunches for the employees, and I love the employee benefit of the $29.00 rate..
Cons
There isn't much to say other than some employees can get on a nerve..
If you need the job take it
Trash Man (i got to clean up everyones mess) (Former Employee)May 16, 2011
If you are fortunate enough to get hired on as a front desk person and dont do anything thats stupid you are golden in this company. Guests will love you and you will get kudos from everyone if you have an IQ above 70. If you are hired on for any other position good luck! You will get to work your tail off for minimum compensation and the first time you say or do anything your GM doesnt like because you are standing up for yourself and what is right you will be replaced by some ignorant fool who will put up with it for awhile. Dont be fooled by their orientation video, those people are paid well for what they say!
Pros
you will lose weight
Cons
you will figure it out