Raytheon Careers and Employment
- CEOGregory J. Hayes
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- IndustryAerospace & Defense
You're seeing Raytheon jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 4.2K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at Raytheon have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
People have asked 105 questions about working at Raytheon. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Raytheon employees.
Insights from 855 Indeed users who have interviewed with Raytheon within the last 5 years.
Interviewer asked many technical questions. I answered his questions. The interviewer was somewhat condescending and rude. At the end of the interview, the interviewer asked if I questions for him. I said yes. I asked my first question ( a technical question) - I got a very brief answer and the interviewer ended the interview by saying " we are out of time". I was not impressed at all with this person or with the interview. I would not want to work for this person and if all section managers are similar to him, I would not want to work for Raytheon.
Talk about yourself
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.