Raytheon

Raytheon Employee Reviews

Found 3,542 reviews matching the search
Its a job like all the others
It was a great company to work for if you wanted to get the corporate field but they pay the lowest and that's a sad thing. Not much else to say about the company. I had a great boss but even he left because of such small pay.
Pros
You get to be all you can be
Cons
You can work at 7-11 for the same pay
Productive and a very fun place to work at.....
The managers here are so engaged to help you advance to the next level....very refreshing.....lots of new tech exposure and great work life balance.....
Easy job with amazing benefits
Start off at 16$ an hr with a raise every 3 months of 50 cents till you reach max at 27$ an hr. No prior experience necessary they teach you everything you need to know to perform the job. Can go to school to get promoted to Assembly B or A. Veteran 's strongly encouraged to apply.
Good place for anyone in Software
I started at Raytheon right out of college. The company is large enough that there are many different opportunities within software to explore. The company is also growing & hiring rapidly.
Productive and great people
A professional environment with opportunity to grow and learn. Excellent compensation for benefits with a wide array of resources provided. Wonderful people to work for with work that is both repetitive while being stimulating.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Don't make the mistake of being hired by this company
Very bad company to work for. Management says something then they reject what they said so you cannot trust them. Bad place to work. Ethics problem at work by management.
Pros
Free lunches for your time to attend the meeting
This is the employer I always dreamed of
This is a model perfect employer in every aspect.. There is nothing more I can say. Great company. I worked at 3 locations, 2 in California and 1 in Texas and anywhere I work I feel happy, I always have the feeling that I work with great team of people.
Na
Not a place I would go back to, was not treated correctly, work long hours, pay very low, treated very poorly and disrespected. No voice, belittled, degraded, constantly in fear of doing something wrong or being yelled at
Flexible work schedule with many work opportunities
Its like college if you want to get involved and advance your carrer quickly there are ways to do that but if you just want to put in your 40 hours and go home you can do that too
Great team to work with
Media teams can be drastically different from place to place and the culture of a place down to a specific team is one of the most important factors in long term success. In commercials and film work a team comes together for a short time but in a corporate environment they work long hours and often need to bring a variety of skills together to make deadlines. I thrived in that environment and enjoyed the team members and the projects we did together. It was truly a fantastic work environment.
My work at this company was rewarding and gave me a lot of experience in the facility security officer type of work as well as other experience - good
n/a
good company with good benefits. the union could do better with the pay rate and either close the shop or dissolve all together unions dont work if you can choose to be in the union or not.
Great company
Great company, great training, wonderful people and environment, but their seriousness about hiring from within is lacking. It is very difficult to move up within the company while they hire outside. Also, compensation is not where it should be IMO.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Lack of ability to advance.
Review
An excellent company to work for: innovative moving forward with technology.

What I learned: being introduced to new technology and meeting all kinds of workers from blue color workers; technical workers; and executives. Company had a warm atmosphere - and willing to assist in getting the job done.
n/a
I monitor and analyze network issues, provide technical IT assistance to customers with computer hardware, software and account access issues. Co-workers can be fun to work with.
Bureaucracy is Everywhere and Excellence is not Rewarded
Management encourages innovation however the resources needed to innovate (time/money) is not allocated to accomplish meaningful innovations. 6Sigma was a buzz word that was encouraged however it merely became a rubber stamp. If you have a good manager then you are extremely fortunate because they can make or break your mobility in the company, even though transferring or working on different tasks can be difficult to achieve.
Bonuses to the preferred - nothing for othere
If you are a female, this place is your dream. You will achieve success just for showing up to work and breathing. For males, the place isn't friendly anymore. Times have changed and the pendulum swung too far in the other direction. Training is non-existent and budgets go to sign-on bonuses for the latest great person who will buy the company a government contract. There is too much corporate training to take and nobody cares. Nobody really reads the corporate emails as we all work on a government site without email access. The timecard system is a joke and it's hard to access at our customer site. Work here for the money only. No training and gender non-inclusion are the keywords here.
Interesting work
Typical big corporation that does government work, but pay is above average and the benefits are excellent. Very interesting programs to work on from an engineering perspective.
Productive enviorment
Raytheon is a company that is diverse and strives to provide its employees with the tools necessary to grow in many aspects. Along with great benefits, the most enjoyable part of the job is the amazing culture and environment.
Management needs work
Management and HR does not care for the employees. Management will always find excuses. HR will not take any action on concerns. There would be 4+ complaints about a manager and HR will do nothing. Absolutely nothing.
Good work enviroment.
Ratheon is a stable and well respected company in the business, aerospace and defense manufacturing sector. They have a rigorous compliance training that keeps all employees up to date with current governmental compliance requirements. Management treats their employees well.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Raytheon. Our community is ready to answer.
1.4K
1.4K
Women's ratings

3.2Fairygodboss Score

32%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

43%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.