Raytheon
Happiness rating is 68 out of 100

Raytheon Employee Reviews in Farmington, NM

Farmington, NM25 reviews

Found 25 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,145 reviews

Enjoyed the time at work, co-workers very helpful, learned steps in an assembly line, the enviroment of the work place was very maintianed and safety was a priority for the company, products were completed in timely matter, proficient and prompt

Productive place to work.

It was a great experience for me to have worked for Raytheon. I enjoyed what I learned and gained from this employer, it was a nice enviroment to be in.

Raytheon insights

Based on 1,002 survey responses
What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

More info

The company was and is a great place to work I learned so much working there they certify you in everything. They moved me around different areas of the plant and had me trained and certify in everything for that area

Very family felt enviroment

I worked Monday through Thursday 6a to 4:30p. Most enjoyable part was being able to cross train throughout plant. I enjoyed the people that I worked with, they taught me a lot.

Expect to be trained, involved and understood.

Working at Raytheon (Dine Facility) was a great experience! Show up, get trained and perform and you'll be set for a great spot to be! They will give you the tools you need to succeed and excel. They also strive for and deliver a safe, positive work environment where you feel and know that you are valued.

Raytheon

New work environment, went out of my comfort zone. Management was very patient during my time with the company. Was a good/new experience a lot of skills taken.

good place to work

good place to work. Good Hours, manengers were great. Everyone gets along with one another. I liked working long hours and get paid weekly. Its a great place to work.

Productive Place

Was a great place to work. Very friendly people and staff, also was very fun and interesting! Once you get to know the place and your environment things get easier.

Overall, Great Company

I worked at Raytheon for over 4 years, across several roles and ultimately had a pleasant experience. Good pay and great benefits. Very large corporate environment - whether that is good or bad.

A productive and clean workplace

I learned how to assemble things due to specific instructions and I was able to have an experience on going to an interview and I had an experience on a drug screening and a background check.

Pros

Flexible schedule

Cons

There was no cons to me just work is work

Fun place to work depending where you are put. Some areas are faster than others.

Easy and fun place to work. The work can get monotonous, but your coworkers keep it fun. Most supervisors are great and easy to talk to. Ok pay, but it should be higher considering the work done there.

Pros

Climate controlled, Set hours

Cons

Limited parking

Productive and fun team

Management always assisted and took care of your physically Job was very fast paced Team always had to meet a quota with quality and quantity Your body will be doing a lot of standing so shoe comfort is a must

Pros

Many skills to learn

Cons

Number based on attendance

fun, great experience

I enjoyed working in an environment that was friendly, helpful and understandable. Work hours are on point, the supervisors are very helpful, and the coffee made it a plus.

fun place to work

It was a great place to work, Leaned a lot was a great learning experience. A place that I met a lot of new people that became like family. Work long hours.

Poor management

I was there to work and not make friends. If your not buddies with the supervisor it makes things really hard for you. When you take a vacation make sure you get proof ot something that shows your vacation was approved by your supervisor.

Pros

The food was great

Cons

Management sucks there

Fast pace work that can be stressful if you don't catch on quick.

There is a lot of things to learn, and remember. These things are very important because if you forget, the consequences are harsh. Work begins early in the morning, around 5 to 6 am. Attendance is crucial because everything is recorded through computers. Missing days can hurt you and the point system that they use. After clocking in, communication is important so that you know where you'll be working. The work is fast pace, with very few people to help you. Training is always offered, it's actually required because without training, the operation can't be performed. There are few people that are nice and helpful. The rest are strict and mean. The hardest part of the job is remembering everything in the order they want. The enjoyable part is that you could possibly meet some of the few nice people there. Management is a 3 or 4 on a scale of 0 to 10. The leads are mean, and problems that go to HR are taken lightly.

Pros

Free lunches, breakfast, and parties. Breaks given.

Team work

Building all different types of missiles for the Military was a great experience, and learning new types of missiles, also working for the Government was incredible

Pros

Building missiles while my husband was in the military made me happy

Cons

No cons

Very fun place to work.

Learned new skills in running AFG line, Team management , controlling the line when production was slowing down. Company was a good place to work and there was unlimited skills to learn and to get certified.

Pros

Got company meals.

Cons

To much competition.

Typical day at work included working per scheduling of builds that were needed per week.

VERY schedule oriented company. Not much room for advancement. Employees at this facility are mostly women. There are quarterly awards for leadership, Environmental Health and Safety, Security and Leadership which is a plus. Management is "so so", depends on who your supervisor is. There are some EXCELLENT supervisors on staff and there are some that aren't so great. I did love working for this company and enjoyed my coworkers very much. They all rock! I do believe there needs to be a change in some management positions.

Productive and a great place to work

As an employee I enjoyed being at work. I've learned how to produce of product on a production assembly line. My line lead explained in good details of how the production works.

Very diverse place to work at. Opportunities to learn new things all the time.

Raytheon is a very diverse work enviornment. It is a good company to work for. Where I worked at we had a alot of opportunities to learn new things in different areas. The pay was alright, but most of all the benefits and paid time off were a great way to balance work and life. the work week depends on what area you work in. Some areas you work a typical 40 hour work week. Other areas do work overtime, weekends and some holidays, which can be the hardest part of the job. The co-workers I worked with were great for the most part. Everyone on my team got along and develop good working relationships. Management do try their best to satisfy their employees and they do host some events (company picnics, luncheons, holiday dinners, etc.) and offer bonuses to their employees. Overall I would recommend working here.

Pros

Excellent benefits, paid time off, annual bonuses.

Cons

Aggressive work schedules, job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Raytheon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Raytheon.
Powered byComparably