RB Employee Reviews

Productive and fun to work
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 2, 2019
RB gave me all the tools and skills needed to advance in life. I'm happy to be part of RB family. RB helped me in my career path got flexible hours for all my classes.
RB manufactures much quality products/medicine to save lives
Pros
Rewards hard working
Production intern (Former Employee) –  State of MexicoDecember 30, 2018
People are friendly and very empathic. There is a lot of work to do. the place is not very nice. They have a place where you can eat. They are comitted with your development.
Excellent company to work for
Marketing Coordinator Assistant (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJ 07054December 7, 2018
I enjoyed this company the most to work for.

I enjoyed learning about marketing, competition, launching new products and had the opportunity to work in the marketing division for food products and services.

I learned about web sites, product launches, product testing, name brands, recipes and advertising.
Simply Awful
Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  St. Peters, MONovember 15, 2018
No one wanted to listen to your opinion if it didn't align with theirs. Any time spent away from the desk, even if it was a trip to the bathroom, was disgraceful. Meeting upon meeting of non-value added information. Quality was a joke.
You were sufficently trained to be confident to work alone to the get the job jone.
Chemical Process Operator (Former Employee) –  Hillsborough, NJOctober 28, 2018
Turnover and quota provided. safety conscience work environment. Hardest part of job had none. Most enjoyable was the fact that chemical could be mixed and processed by using a computer.
Pros
Teamwork
Horrible place to work
Maintenance Team Resource Manager (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTOctober 18, 2018
Lack of structure and constant organizational shifts are a direct result of a company that struggles to produce. People are treated unfairly and forced overtime is a way of life. The teams fight and point fingers at each other to shift blame. The factory is driven by greed and dissention.
Pros
None - avoid this place
Cons
Everything that can be wrong with a company is found here
Overall good place to work
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Saint Peters, MOOctober 16, 2018
If you like the fast past work environment then this is the best place to be. I would not really recommend anyone to work here unless they planned on it being temporary only. I was not trained very well, my job responsibilities were all over the place and some of the people that work there with you are just gross from poor lack of hygiene.
Dont apply. Poorly ran company!
Team captain (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 20, 2018
Managers LIE ALL the time. You won't get your 23 cent yearly raise on time.managers make dumb decisions and change the program up every other MONTH. Work there sucks
Pros
If you know someone (manager) you might get a promotion
Cons
Everyone is treated differently. Managers have no real pride in what the do
Aa serious company.
Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mexico, MOAugust 3, 2018
In a typical day I had have to sure the efficiency in production lines.
The hardest part of this job was work close chemical substances. The most enjoyable part of this work was that all support area were very close of the production floor so the support was fast
Pros
Good safety equipment.
Cons
to enter in another areas you have to spend 1 minute in a cleaning room.
Love working there
Line production (Current Employee) –  Jefferson, GAJuly 7, 2018
I love working there. Good environment and the job but s really easy. Good location if you live close by. I would recommend this job to anyone who is looking for a job
Pros
People
Cons
Not enough money
Orientado a resultados
Vice President (Former Employee) –  Estados Unidos y EuropaJuly 5, 2018
RB es una empresa orientada a los resultados y promueve mucho el reto al status quo con el objetivo de siempre innovar en todos los aspectos de la compania y como resultado lograr los objectivos.
I loved my job....great people and place to work
Retail Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJJune 25, 2018
The work was challenging but I loved it. The management was very friendly and helpful guiding us every step of the way. Benefits and pay were exceptional. Bonuses were difficult to meet. The most hard part of the job was so much traveling each day to get to accounts. Generous car allowance provided.
Pros
Flexible hours and great management
Cons
Traveled excessively each day
RB is generally a good company
Quality Control Technician (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 21, 2018
Speed over perfection is the culture. The culture is very fast and risk based. The management expects results without interaction. The hardest piece is the culture.
good place to start a career, helpful people with a business casual environment
FORMULATION CHEMIST, AEROSOL (Former Employee) –  Montvale, NJMay 1, 2018
during my tenure at RB, did not have bad managers and only one that could be qualified as mediocre. was a nice place to work and people like to do activities outside of work.
Pros
people
Cons
upper management
Good
Processing Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 13, 2018
I hate that the plant moved back to England because it was a good place to work. The pay was average for entry level but the benafits were excellent. Management was very responsive and treat you like a human
This job became a little bit tedious and meticulous after a while.
Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMarch 29, 2018
I made a very good friend at this full-time job. However, the data entry we did became a little bit repetitive and tedious. We were entering ingredients in vitamins into a database. However, the supervisors were understanding and valued accuracy over speed.
Company Closed its doors
TEAM LEAD/AUDITOR (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOMarch 27, 2018
I was placed her through a temp agency. Easy work but stressful to to unrealistic goals and expectations. Company closed its doors and moved to another major city 4 hours away to get rid of the union workers that were placed there.
Good Place to Work
National Account Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 25, 2018
I have enjoyed my time at RB. Good place to work with a lot of advancement opportunities. management is good at working with sales organizations to give you the support that you need.
Pros
Advancement
Cons
Work Life
RB not a good place to work
Qaulity Control (Former Employee) –  Pendergrass, GAMarch 16, 2018
RB were just poor management I did not like working there at all but I needed a job and I made the best of it while I was there RB help me improve my skill as far as QC person now I have 1 year experience
great company wrong vision
Regional Retail Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 28, 2018
Love the company love the products but they are a little too diversified in their portfolio.
They do not really see the vision of feet on the street and taking care of the customer. They are now bringing back that part of the business but they have lost traction. Typical CPG

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RB. Our community is ready to answer.