RB Employee Reviews

Love working there
Line production (Current Employee) –  Jefferson, GAJuly 7, 2018
I love working there. Good environment and the job but s really easy. Good location if you live close by. I would recommend this job to anyone who is looking for a job
Pros
People
Cons
Not enough money
Orientado a resultados
Vice President (Former Employee) –  Estados Unidos y EuropaJuly 5, 2018
RB es una empresa orientada a los resultados y promueve mucho el reto al status quo con el objetivo de siempre innovar en todos los aspectos de la compania y como resultado lograr los objectivos.
I loved my job....great people and place to work
Retail Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJJune 25, 2018
The work was challenging but I loved it. The management was very friendly and helpful guiding us every step of the way. Benefits and pay were exceptional. Bonuses were difficult to meet. The most hard part of the job was so much traveling each day to get to accounts. Generous car allowance provided.
Pros
Flexible hours and great management
Cons
Traveled excessively each day
RB is generally a good company
Quality Control Technician (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 21, 2018
Speed over perfection is the culture. The culture is very fast and risk based. The management expects results without interaction. The hardest piece is the culture.
Good
Processing Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 13, 2018
I hate that the plant moved back to England because it was a good place to work. The pay was average for entry level but the benafits were excellent. Management was very responsive and treat you like a human
This job became a little bit tedious and meticulous after a while.
Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMarch 29, 2018
I made a very good friend at this full-time job. However, the data entry we did became a little bit repetitive and tedious. We were entering ingredients in vitamins into a database. However, the supervisors were understanding and valued accuracy over speed.
Company Closed its doors
TEAM LEAD/AUDITOR (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOMarch 27, 2018
I was placed her through a temp agency. Easy work but stressful to to unrealistic goals and expectations. Company closed its doors and moved to another major city 4 hours away to get rid of the union workers that were placed there.
Good Place to Work
National Account Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 25, 2018
I have enjoyed my time at RB. Good place to work with a lot of advancement opportunities. management is good at working with sales organizations to give you the support that you need.
Pros
Advancement
Cons
Work Life
RB not a good place to work
Qaulity Control (Former Employee) –  Pendergrass, GAMarch 16, 2018
RB were just poor management I did not like working there at all but I needed a job and I made the best of it while I was there RB help me improve my skill as far as QC person now I have 1 year experience
great company wrong vision
Regional Retail Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 28, 2018
Love the company love the products but they are a little too diversified in their portfolio.
They do not really see the vision of feet on the street and taking care of the customer. They are now bringing back that part of the business but they have lost traction. Typical CPG
It is an exceleent company if you have good work.
Regional Support Executive - Lahore Region (Current Employee) –  Lahore, VAFebruary 21, 2018
I would like to suggest join RB but the salary structure for contractors is not good. But still i work in RB because i am finding the new job for permenat apply for my good career.
Pros
Life Insurance
Cons
Health Care
Packaging business
Production Line Worker (Former Employee) –  St. Peters. MOFebruary 16, 2018
Processed, packed, and shipped tablets for dishwasher. Must be accurate, fast-paced, and have problem-solving skills. Tight knit group of professionals.
Pros
Easy loading and processing procedure, not heavy.
Cons
Must be fast --no time to talk to peers if you want to be alert.
looks can be deceiving
Senior (Former Employee) –  Montvale, NJFebruary 11, 2018
like they say , if you don't have anything good to say about it. Don't say anything, and that's all I have to say about that. The only thing good about this company the cafe area
Pros
some
Cons
more that pros
Avoid this place at all cost
Manager (Former Employee) –  Saint Peters, MOJanuary 30, 2018
expect 12+ hours a day of work 7 days a week or you will be threatened with getting fired. Clueless management. No vision or direction. Lots of cussing and screaming. I initially thought my department was pulling my leg once I started at how the culture was and it did not take but a month before they started in on me. Corporate is the same. Inexperienced people put in place to lead departments they have no skills or training in. Stock is always exclusively allocated to Walmart (which i thought was illegal) and all other customers take a hit on deliveries. Finance has no control on what is going on at the factory level. Inventory is out of control and no one has a clue on where materials disappear to or if they even came in. Work force is 90% part time. I could go on and on about this place. I finally had to walk away for my own piece of mind.
Pros
good people at mid management level that are all unfortunately suffering from Stockholm Syndrome
Cons
Everything else
Good people to work with
Administrative Assistant/Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  West Chester, OHJanuary 25, 2018
I was a contract employee,but was always treated as a team member. Everyone respected each other and worked well together to meet goals. I really enjoyed working at RB with a great manager and sales team!
Good Company
Director of Sales - France (Former Employee) –  Massey, FranceJanuary 23, 2018
RB is a solid company with clear goals and objectives. Their leadership can be trusted and they a prone to make good business decisions. I would recommend working here.
Harsh culture and poor management- Good Old Boys Club & Favoritism
Team Leader, Customer Supply (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJJanuary 17, 2018
If you are part of the crew or one of the favorites you will love it at RB. If you are an outsider you will always be called out and targeted by management. It is a Good Old Boy environment and they play favorites. No defined processes and motto is Speed over Perfection which is a horrible way to run a business that should be focused on quality and safety.
Pros
Great salary, great product portfolio, opportunity to work worldwide
Cons
Poor Management, lack of defined processes and quality standards
Culturally diverse and an evolving company
Director (Current Employee) –  NJJanuary 17, 2018
A very diverse multinational company, very respectful of its workforce and attuned to the customer needs. It is dynamic, fast and entrepreneurial in spirit, yet mindful of what needs to get done to ensure the safety, quality and compliance of its products .
Tough environment but rewarding experience
Cost Analyst (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 11, 2018
The environment is fast paced and people expect you to have things done by yesterday. However, you will have many responsibilities from day one and grow professionally incredibly fast.
Do NOT work here!
Line Operator (Current Employee) –  St. Peters, MOJanuary 4, 2018
This place is insane. They hire and fire so many employees that they forget to take care of the ones who really matter. You can outperform every other employee and it won't get noticed. Lines are right next to dock doors so it's like working outside. Finding brooms or cleaning supplies could take hours. It's such a mess that walking or performing normal activity is a safety hazard. Temporary employees are allowed to run wild without any real consequences.Maintenance is a joke, probably worse than temps. They offer good benefits and good vacation. Other than that there is nothing good about working for this company.
Pros
Benefits and vacation
Cons
Literally everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RB. Our community is ready to answer.