First you apply through the RBC total , then a few day after they contact you to have an interview over the phone for about 45mn. At the end of that said phone call they will tell you whether they decided to move forward with you to the next step. 2 days after they email you to tell you about the group interview of 5 person. 2-3 days later they will call you to tell whether you got the job or not.
A few months
My experience was about 8 weeks from application to interview, then another 2 weeks to start. Not saying that is true with all instances.
Submitting resume, getting interview, being chosen for a applied position.
Within 2 weeks
The interview took 45 mins
New York reviewed the results of the interview
My prior experience and contacts were checked.
Usually about 3 weeks
I filled out an application and had 2 interviews then was offered the position.
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at RBC?6 people answered
- What is the interview process like?6 people answered
- If you were to leave RBC, what would be the reason?5 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at RBC?5 people answered
- What benefits does RBC offer?5 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at RBC?5 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at RBC?4 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at RBC? How many vacation days do you get per year?4 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at RBC?4 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at RBC?4 people answered