Be honest and be yourself
Research the company, the people you will be working with and be prepared.
Be honest about yourselves an don't be afraid to ask question you know will be important to your future in the company
Be smart and thorough, don't try to BS anyone
Know your stuff, make sure you can explain in detail any functions.
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at RBC? What are the steps along the way?8 people answered
- What is the interview process like?6 people answered
- If you were to leave RBC, what would be the reason?5 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at RBC?5 people answered
- What benefits does RBC offer?5 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at RBC?5 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at RBC?4 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at RBC? How many vacation days do you get per year?4 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at RBC?4 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at RBC?4 people answered