RCBOE Careers and Employment
Good people to work for, fun atmosphere. As with any teaching job, pay can be an issue. But the benefits are good and the retirement is definitely good.
Teacher in Augusta, GA
on September 6, 2021
Looking forward to being an asset to my establisment & continued growth! The kids arrive to school with a positive attitude towards learning. Teachers help accommodate them by assisting with problem- solving, diffuse conflict, and incorporate steps for self-regulatoon; for carryover to home environment. It's such a job to help put a smile on a little one's face. Gives me the motivation to continue to strive hard and find more challenging and encouraging work in this field. I'm truly grateful.There's work- life balance. I continue to seek resources and incorporate research and tools, to assist me both in classroom and in my professional life.
Paraprofessional in Yes
on January 28, 2021
Good place to work! Great people! Great adults! Clean environment! Good pay! Bright lights! Great leadership! Love my job! Love the people at my job! Love my hours!
Custodian Worker in Augusta, GA
on February 6, 2020
i love working there with the kids i love geting up in the morning i get to sit with kids on the bus and i listen to they problem and i love help disable also thank.
Bus Attendant/Monitor in Augusta, GA
on January 26, 2020
Most teachers did not support substitutes Sometimes they were very vague on your instructions. Loved the students very good reception from them. Schools were always clean.
Substitute Teacher K-12 in Augusta, GA
on September 11, 2019
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
People have asked 7 questions about working at RCBOE. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from RCBOE employees.
What benefits does RCBOE offer?
How do you feel about going to work each day at RCBOE?
Does RCBOE offer employees a 401k plan?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.