RCBOE

Working at RCBOE: 15 Reviews

United States15 reviews

Good place to start

Good people to work for, fun atmosphere. As with any teaching job, pay can be an issue. But the benefits are good and the retirement is definitely good.

benefits

Cons

pay

Productive and fun place to work

Looking forward to being an asset to my establisment & continued growth! The kids arrive to school with a positive attitude towards learning. Teachers help accommodate them by assisting with problem- solving, diffuse conflict, and incorporate steps for self-regulatoon; for carryover to home environment. It's such a job to help put a smile on a little one's face. Gives me the motivation to continue to strive hard and find more challenging and encouraging work in this field. I'm truly grateful.There's work- life balance. I continue to seek resources and incorporate research and tools, to assist me both in classroom and in my professional life.

The environment

Good place to work! Great people! Great adults! Clean environment! Good pay! Bright lights! Great leadership! Love my job! Love the people at my job! Love my hours!

geting up in the morning

i love working there with the kids i love geting up in the morning i get to sit with kids on the bus and i listen to they problem and i love help disable also thank.

No assistance.

Most teachers did not support substitutes Sometimes they were very vague on your instructions. Loved the students very good reception from them. Schools were always clean.

No real advancement

I like the job but no chance for growth and benefits. And the work that's expected of you, you do it and much more, but sometimes you end up doing other people's jobs when their slacking off. But I continue to do my part.

Pros

The perfect scheduling

Cons

The pay, no benefits, and doing more than what's expected.

Positive and Productive

I like that I had a Set Schedule. I worked with a lot of positive people. Training was continued throughout the school year. Providing healthy meals to the students, falculty, and staff was an honor.

Pros

Free Lunch....Lots of Training

Cons

Unfair Promotions

Very Good

Although the pay for Paraprofessional is not applicable for the many jobs that we do, I love my school and staff members. Working with children and the everyday required learning is vital. I will continue with assisting in any and all areas possible until my retirement.

A productive work place

The job is very productive. Its hard work but never the less its quite rewarding and fun. Its also nice working with a wonderful group of people with the same goals. Educating children so they will be able to succeed in life.

Its alright

It depends on who you know in order for you to move forward in the company. The environment is okay depending on the school you're at. Some schools have become one like family, others tells on you like you're a child.

Very Productive

Being there to clean up after kids and keeping the school up to part where u want have work as hard then meeting and learning new tasks everyday to keep focus

Excellent work environment

The teachers work well together to facilitate the learning environment of all students. They are quick to share new ideas with other teachers and the administration is very supportive of its staff.

Good job but much data collection

OK, but very stressful as concerns managing up to 40 students per session. Time spent on grading, lesson plans, web sites, communicating, and oversight does require home time commitment.

Pros

time off

Cons

stress of challenging student culture.

Excellent place to work.

Its a pleasure doing what I do everyday...I am looking for a part-time job to occupy and fill my time after school hours.Any labor type position or even a adjunct position teaching.

Job Security

Overall rating is an 80. There's room for improvement, but I'm satisfied with the benefits and job security.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RCBOE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

RCBOE Reviews by Location

Learn about RCBOE in popular locations

• RCBOE