RCS Corporation Employee Reviews

See reviews about
Good Job
Human Resources Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 14, 2018
The owners and the rest of the leadership team really care about their employees. They have an open door policy where they regularly interact with people at all levels. The company is growing, so there are opportunities to advance. Management is open to new ideas and strives to be a best in class employer. Very nice office space with a kitchen fully stocked with tons of snacks and drinks.
RCS Corporation
Senior Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 29, 2018
While previously I would have rated RCS as a 5/5 the company no longer follows its core values and has hired incompetent management to run the company.
Rcs
Support Contractor for EnEngineering (Former Employee) –  Glen Burnie, MDAugust 21, 2017
The workload was heavy. They did not provide company vehicles, so using our personal cars in city streets caused wear and tear on them. The mileage compensation does not equate to the damages. We took over other people's jobs and were trained for less than a week with minimal direction. Being a temp made me feel as if I had less worth than the actual employees hired onboard. Not only did the hours fluctuate, we also had to work nights, weekends and overtime without fatiguing. The communication with the company we were contracted with was horrible, and in result caused many issues between employee and client. The temp to hire program was not honored, so I had to request review. Then, upon review, i was denied direct hire due to being bought out by the company that I had been contracted to. Thereafter working hard for an offer, my contract was terminated. Also, the staffing company did not assist when the contract was terminated. None of the managers helped me at all with particular information being provided, nor was sympathetic to my personal needs.
Rcs
Recruitment Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 21, 2017
Great owners/CEO's, they are very caring and look out for their employees.

The mantra of the company is to do what's best for the client at all costs.

Best part of the job is working with the owners and brain storming new and fresh ideas.
long days
subcontract (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 29, 2015
There were long days and a lot of time away from home. Management was good had no problems there. My coworkers were actually my friends before I worked there. The hardest part about the job was being away from home so much with having kids at home. At the same time the most enjoyable thing about the job was getting to travel and see so much.
Pros
Good money, Free concerts
Cons
Gone to much, Long hours
Fun workplace, students are amazing
ASSISTANT LANGUAGE TEACHER, RCS (Former Employee) –  JPCAugust 19, 2015
My primary duty as an ALT at my Jr. high school was to assist my Japanese English teacher and to deliver lessons in the classroom. I was involved in lesson planning and other language teaching task. I usually took part in three to five classes per day. I enjoyed taking part in after/before school club activities such as sports, calligraphy, and music. I did this so my students can learn more about my culture and to foster international exchange.
Pros
School lunch
Cons
very low pay, no vacation pay
Not working here ever again!
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMay 9, 2015
Not enough communication between management and the workers. Most of the time we had to figure out what needed to be done each day.
Pros
Learned how to set up soundboards, lighting and other stage equipment
Cons
Bad work environment
Great starting position
Shipping Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Charleston AFB, SCJanuary 21, 2015
Great place to work and with very humble people. Upper management really care and had compassion for workers