RCS Employee Reviews

Do your work and go home at the end of hitch
Tank Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Port Fourchon, LAApril 22, 2018
This place at Rcs started off real well...i worked my butt off here week after week. I really felt like it was unappreciated tho cause soon as you try to better yourself or find a better opportunity they fire you. So my advice to the workers if you're planning on leaving don't tell a soul.
Cons
Coworkers are just coworkers not your friends.
I loved working there
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 13, 2018
I would like to work there again,the experience that I had there was amazing it was a fun n safe environment to me, I loved that you can take you children there to have fun and they give you free transportation
It's labor but if you're built for labor the hours and money are here.
Unit Operator (Current Employee) –  Port Fourchon, LAApril 7, 2018
This job has really broke me out but the downturn in the Gulf has affected business.

It's not the management's fault, the money is here if your willing to apply yourself and work hard.
Pros
Lots of hours.
Cons
Hourly rate hasn't increased in 6 years.
Great culture
Superintendent/Crane Operator (Current Employee) –  Port Fourchon, LAJanuary 26, 2018
My time at RCS was nice its not the company's fault .. the oil field is in bad shape and the company is fighting hard to stay open .. its just getting to a point where its best for me to leave do to other opportunities and the decline of this company
Pros
Great Owner and good hard working people
Cons
Benifits
Productive and Fun working with my coworkers
Field Accountant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 27, 2017
Working with RCS was very fun because the people I worked with were fun and funny. I learned a lot working with them and I'm never going to forget that. The only bad thing about this company is everybody is related.
Customer Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCMay 14, 2017
I don't like to give reviews of present or former employers. While it is a good place to work I feel their is no room for growth. They allow me to work independently and the people are professionals.
Great place to be employed
Car Hauler (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 2, 2017
It's a great place to work with great pay. Not a very hard job if you know how to drive and practice safety. It's not much of a hard job unless you have trouble staying awake during the night.
Pros
Good environment, good pay!
Cons
Work upon seniority list
Carnie Life
Employee Services (Former Employee) –  Laveen, AZMarch 16, 2017
A fun exciting day at the fair. Who doesn't want to put a smile on every persons face that goes to the fair? The hours can be long and days can be hot
Pros
Meeting new people, working with kids, free food and rides
Cons
Long hot days
Very goal detailed
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Hackensack, NJSeptember 11, 2016
Maintenance and in different home depots along the east coast. Constant manual labor and strenuous work. Each day was rewarding from each hard day of work.
Job was fine, Parent company cancelled several projects, and layoffs began in 5 days.
Safety Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Luis Obispo, CAJuly 14, 2016
Company provided contract services to other companies. Travel expense was excellent, but overtime hours were paid at straight time rate. Staffing was minimal, and most jobs were short staffed.
Rcs
Collector (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 14, 2016
This company is not in a stable position. They are struggling to get management processes in place and are losing business as a result. They are quick to lay blame on employees for their bad business practices. There is no training provided. Staff is left to manage themselves and to attempt to do what they know is the correct process in lieu of direct management. Too many days of coming in to work and having to ask what needs to be worked on when an employee should have a set schedule with regular duties. An employee should be able to walk in and immediately know what their job is and be able to go to work. It is very disheartening when the employee knows the business better than the owner.
Pros
There are no pros to working for this company
Cons
Too many to list individually
Management Change
Record Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mission Viejo, CA 92691June 14, 2016
Mission hospital has a great compensation till RCS took place changes taken without consideration...
racist and violent environment...
Ride Operator (Former Employee) –  L.A., CANovember 10, 2015
I took this job as a way to make extra money, but ended up getting assaulted and brutally beat my three upper level employes over a parking spot. The management did nothing about it and attempted to shield the employees from criminal charges and scrutiny. Very violent and racist work environment... Most employees that work full time have low IQ's and low moral aptitude .
Cons
You can get killed.
Laid back place to work, two 15 minute breaks and one 30 minute break.
Packaging, Shipping Lead/ Assembly Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WISeptember 29, 2015
A place to work so you can pay bills, but not a career. Hard to move up in the company, hard to get a raise, the management is okay, sometimes all over the place. some of the co workers are cool, fun to work with, but some are not easy to get along with. The hardest part is not being appreciated for all the hard work you do, but I do enjoy some of the friendships i have made working there.
Pros
laid back, in driving distance
Cons
Health care, Benefits, Advancement, Salary Raises
Productive and not so much of a vibey work enviroment
Cards and loans customer service agent (Current Employee) –  GoodwoodFebruary 11, 2015
No easy access communication between entry level staff to senior staff members. Gossip and less rewarding prices for hard working staff. Too many unnecessary rules i.e 10 mins toilet breaks or one would be out of adherence lowering KPI's.

The canteens and toilets are clean, free coffee. Loft when one wants to relax and watch tv and smoking area. Gymnasium for working out and medical checkup's with doctor's and nurse's in the premises
Pros
weekly incentive i.e Amakhanya
Cons
Short lunches and system used for time keeping
Excelente place to work,but company lost the cleaning contract
Housekeeping Manager (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLJanuary 21, 2015
Love it work for this Housekeeping company,everyday was a different challenge,clean and have the rooms ready at certain time,i learned to work with people from different countrys,management was excellent,the hard part was work every weekend and missing to enjoy my kids,the best part of the job was and the end of the day when we completed the assignment of the day!
The owner of this company was an amazing person and family oriented.
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston TexasFebruary 12, 2014
Typical work day was taking care of bids, walk thru all jobs with clients to make sure all their needs were met as well as making sure they didn't miss anything, order all material for the crews, do site walks and weekly meetings with clients of jobs in progress, do quality control of jobs in progress as well as numerous other responsibilities.
Management at RCS was amazing.
Co-workers here was also amazing.
The hardest part of this job was no insurance benefits.
The most enjoyable was working with all the clients as well as co-workers. The other was all the travailing.
Pros
Profit sharing bonuses upon job completion
Cons
No insurance
always a challenge,great boss
Parts Associate, Seasonal Full-time (Former Employee) –  Laveen, AZNovember 3, 2013
Worked in the area of the company that I thrive in. Purchasing and parts distribution. A hands on work place.
Working with companies and employees. Learning something new everyday. Just all round great company to work for. My boss was the greatest.
Pros
very well structured company
Cons
no health Insurance, seasonal
ok place to work
Remodeler (Former Employee) –  Madison, TNAugust 11, 2013
the compony would not give me a pay rais did not like it there.
Pros
nothing
Great learning experience
Director of Homecare (Former Employee) –  Westfield, INJune 8, 2013
Running the day to day homecare
how to do accreditation
how to set up and run homecare
support lacking
Pros
company growth
Cons
changes of mgt