RD Olson Construction

Working at RD Olson Construction: 6 Reviews

United States6 reviews

I enjoyed working there good owners and values.

I wish there was more more room to move up, and I wish work stayed steadier. Overall though my boss and my foreman’s good people with good attitudes I enjoyed working with.

Poor supervision. Good pay.

As a Demolition worker I was responsible for tearing down and removing unsound structures and building elements. Clean up jobsite debris, and make job sites safe and ready for new construction work. Responsible for traveling to work sites to perform demolition and report primarily to thesite.foreman

RD Olson Construction insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging

Gresat place to work

love it here. great place to work. the company treats you well and the life balance is great. work as a team and safety is first always. detailed work and happy clients

Productive fast paced workplace involving manual labor

Rd Olsen had a fast paced work environment where there are no true breaks. The nature of the work is that there are always jobs to be done, and that working fast in order to secure that orders are ready to go when the client wanted to receive them was important .

Can be a good place to work.

No loyalty or down to earth communication. Other than your direct supervisor no one knows what you're doing or how hard you have been working instead of inquiring they come up with their own interpretation.

Pros

Pleanty of work

Cons

Not as friendly a work invironment, politics among management generally comes down to you being the goat.

Good Company but Limited Opportunity

Good company but limited opportunities. Management did not always provide clear and consistent feedback. Company has a good benefits package.

Pros

Set hours

Cons

Limited opportunity

Common questions about RD Olson Construction

Answered by current and former employees at RD Olson Construction

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RD Olson Construction. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits