RDH Temps, Inc. Employee Reviews

Job and schedule flexibility
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dennis, MAAugust 18, 2018
They are a great company to work for. However RDH is a temporary placement firm. They only benefit they provide is vacation time. An RDH temp. receives one hour of vacation time for every thirty hours worked! The main draw back is they provide no other benefits !
In addition booked temporary assignments frequently cancelled on the last minute. This is due to RDHs' clients and not to any short comings on their part! I would highly recommend this company for anyone who needs a temporary assignment while they are looking for a full time assignment!
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
No benefits
work force
Dental Hygienist (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 21, 2017
working with temp agencies gives myself a challenge due to new environments in the work force every time. Working with diffent people and offices allows me to experience different offices and new approaches but along with the difficulties to adapting to everyones needs and desires in every practice. This is a challenge but very rewarding as well because adaptation is something that is very important in our field.once the day is done and you have performed your best and things have gone well you feel great satisfaction.
Pros
experience
Cons
no stable environment
Well Established Practice
Dental Hygienist (Current Employee) –  Dennis, MAMarch 6, 2017
Highly skilled Doctors and staff.
Convenient location.
Great patient education
Clean facility
Modern and up to date technology and practices.
Friendly staff
Pros
Short work week
Cons
Patients no show or call
Surgical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dennis, MAJuly 17, 2015
We call patient to confirm them for their appointment and the do not show up. We put out the cancel sheet to call patient to in.
Pros
Nice and friendly patients
Cons
The days are to short to see all are patients
All good!
Registered Dental Hygienist (Current Employee) –  Dennis, MAOctober 5, 2012
RDH Temps Inc has been very good to me over the years. I worked with them when I was first licensed to experience a variety of different offices that were out there. They helped me get a good look at several different practices.

On occasions when my Boss took more time off than I could afford, they helped me fill in the gaps.

They helped me find my last job.

Although Hygiene jobs are few and far between now, as compared to when I first entered the field, they are still the only temporary agency I've worked with.

All good experiences, even with a few "not so good" offices over the years. That's part of the joy of temping-you don't have to go back to an office you didn't like.

No complaints! Thanks RDH Temps Inc!!