RDR, Inc. Employee Reviews

Systems Engineer
Diplomatic Security Systems Technician (Former Employee) –  Centreville, VAJanuary 4, 2019
• Executed systems planning, business information analysis and process improvement initiatives.
• Support staff and end user with resolution of systems issues, malfunctions or software programming problems.
• Managed full hardware development planning process including the design of specifications, diagrams, techniques and strategies.
Stressfull and unorganized
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MISeptember 7, 2018
A typical day at work consisted of running a restaurant under less than optimal conditions, no equipment upgrades and no air conditioning made working conditions extremely poor since it was over 150 degrees in the store at times
Rdr inc.
Security Administrator (Former Employee) –  Centreville, VAMarch 30, 2018
Good people, good workplace, great management, good benefits. As a security specialist my day was spent working on classified documents and with security files. The hardest part of working in this job was working with other contractors in the same office which means there can be a lot of disagreements or no collaboration. I enjoyed going from HQ to the warehouse. Broke up the day and got me out of the office and switched up routine. I enjoyed leaving the office and going to the warehouse to break up some of the monotony of the day which was pulling files, filing classified documents and computer work etc..
Pros
Good people, good workplace, great management, good benefits
Cons
Small company
Rdr
Security Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VANovember 3, 2017
Small company, good management, great atmosphere, very caring and supportive of employees and are willing to work with employees when there is an issue whether its work related or personal.
Pros
Every other Friday off
Good Company
Strategic Planner (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAOctober 20, 2017
If you can work for the business branch located in NC I would apply and seek opportunities there . The NOVA contract is limited to one customer and lacks professional growth
great people
Security Installation Technician (Former Employee) –  Springfield, VAJuly 28, 2017
Unable to make comment in this regard. I think this area should be re done so as not to make people come up with ridiculous commentary on something they would rather not comment on.
Great company, cares about employees
Mid-level Targeting Analysis Instructor (Current Employee) –  Southern Pines, NCJune 9, 2014
Fantastic company that cares about each employee individually.
RDR is a transition job
Intelligence Exercise Planner (Former Employee) –  MacDil, AFBApril 27, 2011
I enjoyed my time at RDR but there was no room to advance. The work is steady but not challenging as it becomes routine over time. I would not recommend it to a friend if other similar positions were available.
Pros
steady work light travel
Cons
no room to advance no challenge