RE/MAX Employee Reviews

Found 1,409 reviews matching the search See all 2,127 reviews
Worked for independent Realtor
Frank Sabatucci, Realtor (Former Employee) –  Temple, PAAugust 16, 2019
Great place to work for and was taken care of by the Realtor. Have all the tools u need and would get proper equipment if it wasn't present. Different every day
Re/Max
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Port Orchard, WAAugust 16, 2019
I enjoyed working at Re/Max Town and Country. The office environment was very relaxed and friendly. The designated broker was very helpful, and always available for questions.
You are on your own
Realtor Associate (Former Employee) –  Ponte Vedra Beach, FLAugust 15, 2019
I would not recommend a brand new Realtor to work at Remax because you are pretty much on your own and have to figure things out for yourself. The people in the office was kind and friendly, but very competative. .
Not a young or fun environment for non-agent positions
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDAugust 15, 2019
If you are a real estate agent here, then my review won't apply to you. A typical day at work is being stuck on a computer all day and being micromanaged by an agent. If you have any sort of company issues, management is less than helpful and they make you feel like you are bothering them when you ask them something. There is no sense of community and it is the opposite of an eccentric environment. The job itself is not hard, but the environment is what drives people away. There are no benefits, no health care, and no PTO. There is little to no room for growth as well.
Job security
Client Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Russellville, ARAugust 14, 2019
I was a client coordinator, and worked on call 24/7. I even went as far as taking my job to the hospital to deliver my daughter. This caught m attention and I asked for time off, upon this I was released of my duties.
Pleasant atmosphere
Office Manager-Assistant to Realtors (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, SCAugust 14, 2019
Professional atmosphere and realtors. Assisted the realtors in various duties. Scheduled "floor time" for realtors for 3 offices to make sure a realtor was on duty to assist walk-in clients. Assisted realtors with design and printing flyers for their listings. Maintained office supplies, cleaned the office weekly, answered phones, directed calls to appropriate realtor or "Floor Duty realtor " if customer did not already have a realtor. Printed checks for Realtors commissions once listed property was closed. Made bank deposits and maintained records.
Real Estate
Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLAugust 13, 2019
Beautiful office in a great location. Enjoyed the interaction with agents and clients on a day to day basis. I always felt appreciated with team of professional agents.
Rewarding work
House Cleaning (Former Employee) –  Abilene, TXAugust 9, 2019
I cleaned houses and my work was pretty much entirely unsupervised so I can't be of much use to anyone looking for an office position. However, the realtors were all very nice to me and paid well.
Photography
Real Estate Photographer (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCAugust 7, 2019
Having a key eye for detail was taught in this job. I found myself noticing the little things and pieces that stood out to make something different.The people I worked with were so outgoing and bubbly that I felt instantly welcomed everyday.
Productive fast pace great place to work
Real Estate Assistant (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLAugust 7, 2019
Working at Remax was a fun experience fast pace rewarding fun never a dole moment. Day started at 9am till 6pm or seven worked all day making phone calls to sellers and buyers to show property. scheduled appointments for the buyers. Working on new properties taking pictures on interior and exterior listing them on reginal MLS network for other relators to show property available. Open house for customers to see home to walk thru and evaluate to see if its something they would be interested in. To give offer.
Pros
open shedule
Cons
no cons
Experienced agents benefit most here
Remax Results Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNJuly 31, 2019
Great Company for experienced agents. Everything needed to advance your career and succeed. The more work you put in the better you do. Very Simple. Good bunch of people at the time in the Remax Results Edina Office
Nepotism and Unprofessional work ethics
Contract Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Warrenton, VAJuly 31, 2019
It is unfortunate that management treated staff unfairly and poorly, they were even unpleasant with their agents. The way they spoke about both employees and agents was unprofessional, and disrespectful. While change is good, the job description duties would constantly shift, to the point were it became unorganized even for leadership. They have lost many employees and agents due to their unsavory and negative behavior, and lack of recognition.
Aside from this branch, RE/MAX as a company has amazing tools and programs to help agents succeed.
go0d
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXJuly 31, 2019
it's good, relaxed and easy-going people. Loved the energy and everyday experience with everyone was a great workplace. Would highly recommend this company
Good experience for Interns
Intern/ Full Time Consultant (Former Employee) –  Los Alamitos, CAJuly 31, 2019
I was an Intern/Marketing consultant for a year at Re/Max. A typical day consisted off creating flyers, posting ads, driving to properties, calling agents or just doing whatever is asked.
Productive and fun workplace. Family atmosphere
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Portage, MIJuly 29, 2019
I enjoyed my years at REMAX and would still be there if not for my health issues which caused me to relocate.
Commission based income. I really don't have time to write a lengthy review at this point.
Only worked 2 days and was part time
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Western Springs, ILJuly 27, 2019
Not a bad place to work, I was a part time receptionist and just kept the place in tact on the weekends. I cleaned, sorted mail, took emails and phone calls and I was responsible or organizing contracts, MLS postings, call sheets, and making ads, as well as taking Ernest checks. Staff was all wonderful and it’s a great way to learn about the reality business without diving in too deep. Realtors were always happy to help or just talk business. I would highly suggest it. I was payed about $11.50 but that was with no qualifications and just working Saturdays and sundays, plus I was the administrative assistant.
Pros
Very independent work
Cons
A little disorganized technology wise
Realtor
Realtor (Former Employee) –  FloridaJuly 26, 2019
Good company, commission based employees. You pay for leads and fees, on a monthly basis. This is prior to receiving any commissions. The office is in a high volume area, but leads from company are not that good.
Pros
Name brand employer
Cons
Leads are not that good for the costs
Open Bright collaborative work place
Realtor/Sales Associate team leader (Current Employee) –  Midlothian, VAJuly 23, 2019
Enjoy working with public and coworkers to see a win win situation for all, coaching and teaching others to reach their goals. Creating a positive enviroment for all.
I have loved learning and working at RE/MAX over the years. I would not be who I am today without this company.
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 23, 2019
I have been a independent contractor for RE/MAX since November 2013. My typical day as a real estate agent consists of communicating and updating clients. Marketing myself. Meeting with sellers and Inputting listings in MLS. Searching for that perfect place a client can call home. Working with contracts and addendums. I work with lenders and title companies. Going to a closing if there is one that day. Checking emails and phone messages. Updating social media marketing every day. I do not have a hard part of the day. I have enjoyed and loved residential real estate for 17 years. The most enjoyable part of my day is handing the keys over to a client after they have signed and funded their new home. Management is a blessing. My broker is always there for you. No matter what the circumstances are she takes care of her staff and sales associates. I have learned a great deal over 17 years: showing clients, meeting with sellers, negotiations, inspections (so much about the mechanics of a home), title companies, insurance, closing statements, contracts, leases, properties, communicating, mls, making sure to be organized, and patience. I have learned to think outside the box to make things in happen in this industry. I have learned to come up with unique ideas to implement to become successful. I want to take all of this that I have learned and apply to the commercial side of real estate.
Competitive
Clerical Support (Current Employee) –  West Covina, CAJuly 23, 2019
I enjoy learning and being shadow by my mentor/boss I am volunteering here until I work on my real estate license. I attend open houses and learn how to communicate with clients by listening to the sales people assigned to the sale.
Pros
Gaining Learning experience
Cons
No pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RE/MAX. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2
51.1K

Women's ratings

2.2Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

25%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss