ReaderLink

ReaderLink Employee Reviews

ReaderLink insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager
  • Inclusive work environment

Great place to wirk with good benefits

Featured review

ReaderLink selected this as a representative review
Productive, fun workplace, with great management who care and listen to their employees. HR goes above and beyond when there's a issue. I would highly recommend Readerlink.

Bisy and slow seasons. Its a job, but easy work.

Job isn't bad. Easy work all throughout. Busy season is busy. Management does the best they can under the circumstances they have. Issues with Directors and the lack of employee appreciation in the work model.

Pros

pay check, benefits

Cons

Ot, no employee activities

Ok place to start and get some experience.Managers quit or got fired every other month.I had 6 managers in 3 years. No structure, no goal no proper training.

Pros

Cons

Experience and little pay check

Worked in inventory. Some of the supervisors had Napoleon complexes but everyone else was easy to get along with. I drove a picker and built pallets to send out. Manager was cool, supervisor was a word that rhymes with hunt.

Pros

Good pay. Lots of paid time off. Free whole turkey for Thanksgiving

Cons

Some of the supervisors need to be taken down a peg or two

Easy money, easy work

It was a really easy job but there is a lot of drama so as long as you stick to yourself you will be fine. The pay isn't half bad. It gets kinda boring sometimes.

Pros

Easy work

Your experience matters.

Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.

It's fine to work there I don't know about management now but way back management was bad but I in joint work there for many years I like it I hope management now is better.

Good Pay/Long hours.

Great job. Good pay,benefits and most of the people who are employed there are respectful. They are good about hiring you if you have prior convictions on your record. They will give you a chance. Long hours but what else are you really doing? Working makes you money and keeps you out of trouble. You can wear what you want and the management team goes out of their way on holidays to make us feel appreciated. Overtime is great. Awesome PTO Time!!Very appropriate tardy and attendance program. Also they are great about giving you requested days off. If you don't mind working long hours,overtime,sweating and doing fast pace work...apply. As I stated they will give you a chance!!

Pros

Overtime, Good Hourly Pay, Pto, Special Treats on holidays.

Cons

Hot, Stairs, standing long hours.

It's a Job

The Company itself is not bad - this branch, however, was not good. I don't think I can recommend this to anyone unless you really need a job and don't mind working overtime, which is constant.

Nothing at all worst job I ever came across

Terrible company to work for be wanting you to do so much work little pay and management Is so unprofessional don’t know how to talk to people high turnover rate

Shipping associate

Management does not care about you. Do their job and get out . They treat you like slaves . Do a bunch of thing at the same time and receive low pay every 2 weeks. No team work . Everybody spend time gossiping and walking around watching you doing everything.i don't recommend this job to anybody. No room for advancement.

Pros

Pto, break

Cons

Low pay, micromanagement, terrible atmosphere

ok place to work

i got promised to train for a lead and the supervisor picked someone else that does not do their job and stand around. they say one thing you and then break the promise especially when they pick someone else over you when your the one that works your butt of and other people dont work cuz they want to stand around and get paid

Pros

ok benefits

Cons

lots of over time no time for yourself

Great place to work!

I really enjoy all of the people at Readerlink. We hire only the best people, and they are like your extended family. Our business has remained strong even through COVID, which gives a a sense of security during a very uncertain time.

Pros

We have fun activities every month that make you feel appreciated.

Cons

We are working on the air conditioning which is much needed for an old facility.

Management is poor

They have fairly good benefits, vacation, and hours are decent. Management is very poor. Can not talk to management about personal problems or everyone will know. Push you hard till you feel overwhelmed and stressed have no desire to keep you happy, but expect you to go beyond for them but do not return the favor or decency.

Pros

PTO benefits

Cons

Underpaid, overworked, poor management

Well for one I am a self-motivated person as well as a leader make it happen I set a goal and most of the time I made it

Overall I like my job because I was good at it I enjoy working for the company I was always used for an example because of always made rate then do a lot of talking and playing around

Pros

I love doing my job doing me and the people I work for

Cons

I deal with anything they came my way in a professional manner

Don’t be misled about shift schedule

They will hire you on and not tell you that the mandatory overtime and Saturdays will be told to you on short notice- sometimes you don’t find out you have to keep working until end of regular shift or end of day. They should tell you this during interviews or orientation that schedule is beginning time until production/pick goal is met (example: 7am start time until goal is met or whenever they notify you that you can leave or 4pm- whenever goal is met or whenever they notify you that you can leave), makes it hard for anyone to plan time off after shift or on Saturdays. Very high turnover. No air conditioning and place is dirty, no one ever sweeps and mops pick and shipping areas, fans are filthy, sprinklers and equipment are coated in dirt, walls are dirty, dusty with busted exposed insulation, no cleaning crew except for break rooms and bathrooms. Machines and other equipment constantly breaking down, have maintenance workers but all leave by 3:30 every day and no one to fix things in evenings.

Pros

Insurance available 1st day of employment, Pto, free lunches given for holidays

Cons

No set schedule, high turnover, dirty, 30 minute lunches, negative work environment, pay increases are very low, no advancement

Unprofessional employees

The company is a good business. The employees are unprofessional on all shifts. The employees and management gossip and exude negative workplace behaviors. Most of the junkies use drugs on the job and stay so out of it that their behaviors impact the functionality of this job. The production suffers due to the employees and management. It is best if the company “cleans house” and re-staffs this wonderful company.

Decent place to work

I enjoyed working for this company but I didn’t feel challenged enough. The compensation was a lil low for me but it was good pay for the type of work we were doing. I worked Wednesday-Dunday so it gave me opportunity for work-life-balance

No opportunity for advancement

They don’t care about your development and want to provide false motivators to keep you doing tons of work for barely any compensation. Similar jobs at other companies pay 20%+ what they offer. There are political cliques throughout the company that you have to be in with or you’ll be isolated. The company culture here is unbelievably poor.

Friendly and clean workplace

If you like working out this job is for you. You have the opportunity to earn a paycheck and workout. The people are friendly and I would still be working there if there was work to do

Pros

Free holiday meals

Fun, Chill people

I liked working there pay was just not enough for my bills and expenses. Would go back if pay was a bit higher. The people were nice the lead was nice a times.

Delete was very disrespectful the workers with very disrespectful not a fun place to work for. Treated me very poorly like I was the bad person lead lie to you about unnecessary things enjoy the work just didn't like the managers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ReaderLink. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Ratings from women

1.6
InHerSight Score
1.0Personal Development
2.0Career Opportunities
1.8Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight