Ready Jet Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Fun
Plane clearner (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 14, 2018
I love my coworker very fun to work with to work at this company you have to have alot of patience and understanding the quick pace they have to clean the planes
Productive, playing with music,
Station Manager (Former Employee) –  King County, WAMarch 25, 2018
-My typical day at work when my crew never do their Job right. I have to help each employee that need help on their, make sure it done in the right way.
-What I learned from my employer and my employees is that I have to sacrificed my time and afford to help my company and their workers in every step of the way.
-The Management or Corporate need to focus in every corner of the company, from top to bottom.
-The workplace culture in every company is very important.
-The hardest part of the Job is to Manage and assisted all the aspect or the company.
-The most enjoyable part of the Job is when we all get our Christmas Bonus, We all deserved to treated equal.
Pros
When we all have free lunch
Cons
When we all have to stay long hour
Not the most enjoyable
Leather Technician (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 25, 2018
Overall did not have a positive experience. Salary was too low, hours and schedules were completely unorganized. Management was definitely not at it's best.
The job is very easy
Exterior Detail Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hapeville, GA 30354February 13, 2018
The job was a very easy job for the most part. The only issue is not having work if the weather was too cold, raining and things of that nature. The management was very professional and made it easy to work in that particular environment.
Pros
You guaranteed to get at least 30 hours
Cons
The weather played a big part on if you had work being that you're out doors working
Easy work for an easy job with lots of issues
Exterior Plane Detailer (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXDecember 21, 2017
Everyday is a mystery on how much hours we'll get. Supervisor rarely helps cleans the planes and sometimes sleeps on the job. Co-workers were the best part. Can be hard on your body. Badge process for the airport is the worst in the world.
Pros
Quick Check
Cons
Low hours and benefits
team was fun
Technician (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WADecember 15, 2017
As it was my first job I enjoyed working for the company because you don't have to be very professional. The manager when I first started was not the best manager, but then he got fired quick. The rest was history.
Pros
you could call of last moment
Cons
manager could have been better
Easy
Aviation service (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLSeptember 17, 2017
My experience in Ready Jet was to learn how to make sure the passengers felt safe. To offer them a clean and secure place to travel in. It allowed me to socialize with people from different cultures. Including, it also helped me learn the rules of an airport.
Cons
Love the customer service part of the job
Security Check Agent (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 16, 2017
I liked the team work aspect of the job. I am a team player and I love interacted with the team member. I love coaching and teaching, always ready to help train new team members.
Unprofessional
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 30, 2017
If you need a quick check... Ok, work for this company. There are so many issues that all I'll say is, " I warned you". This company does not even offer direct deposit.... Ijs. Don't do it
Pros
Easy check
Cons
always busy which makes time go faster
Aircraft Technician Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 11, 2017
interesting job, very active atmosphere, great employees, manager was great, hardest part was working over night, most enjoyable part I would say was having a great team.
Pros
breaks frequently
Cons
over night
Great place to work,
Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 3, 2017
Ready Jet is a great company to work for. The environment is structured well. The employees are fun to work with and Trans States Airlines treats the aircraft detailers just as they do their own employees. Ready Jet's Senior Management and HR department are readily available to help at all times. Like any company not all employees are as dedicated as others but work is what you make it. Upon arrival the employees clock in, get the workload assignment for their shift, have a short meeting and start their day. Training videos are viewed on the computer and safety briefings posted in the office.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Healthcare
Pretty neat eviroment starting off
Property Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 13, 2017
This company has excellent health benefits, stock options, paid vacation and personal days. The work is not complicated but it is physical work. The associates are friendly and helpful. The management team is great. This company wants its associates to succeed. Whether it is on the job or in your personal life.
Always a new night.
Lead Detailer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 28, 2017
Ready jet is a contracted airline cleaner. Cleaning the airlines can be easy and fun. It was definitely a new experience for myself and others. Hours would vary and it was mostly a part time job.
Pros
Great job for Part Time work.
Cons
Shifts vary from short nights to long nights.
very cool work enviroment
Detailer (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNDecember 26, 2016
typical day at wok is easy going not bad at all
learned alot about what goes into detailing aircraft.
The management can be a little bit better when it comes scheduling services for employees
unorganized
leather technician (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 9, 2016
An 8 hour time is not always given for the night shift. Working on the planes is extremely hot. The company does not treat the employees fair, employees that has been there longer with seniority does not get treated fairly. We have no health insurance, the insurance that was provided to us at one time was so outrageous that no one could afford it.
Cons
To hot to work on the planes, only small fans provided
a typical day at work was enjoyable
airplane laboratorist (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 30, 2016
I used to like to work at ready jet, every day I learned something new, the manager are good person. I used to work over time which I liked, my boss always were able to help when I needed.
fun work and busy
Aircraft Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAApril 9, 2016
fast pace work setting
I learned how airlines are able to get back up in the air so quick
management needs to get it right
co workers were cool
hardest part of the job was communication
the most enjoyable part of working here was looking at different planes every night
Pros
Cons
lots
Hardworking
Interior/Exterior Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNDecember 2, 2015
Worked with a team to clean and inspect aircraft on a 24 hour on call rotation. No set schedule, made it hard to live one's life without calling out of work.
Pros
exprience with aircraft
Cons
No schedule
Cleaner Crew (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 2, 2015
This job, had no management whatsoever, everyone was on their own, doing whatever they wanted, getting late to work, ugh
Great stable place
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLFebruary 13, 2015
I have no overall bad reviews about ready jet inc other then the fact that when new management was hired to the station by corporate things, became very unstable. Real laid back sit down job using radio communications and Computer excel logs. Something i learned about this job is that new management will get rid of you if they dont like you.
Pros
The pay was Good
Cons
Poor Station Management