Ready Real Estate

Working at Ready Real Estate: 13 Reviews

United States13 reviews

Ready Real Estate

I have been at several companies before joining Ready Real Estate LLC and have left and came back again. No other company has allowed me the freedom to brand myself, run my real estate business the way I want to and keep 100% of my commission along with having broker support and an office/ admin staff that is always available for questions. I will never leave Ready Real Estate Again.

Great Company to do real estate!

Ready Real Estate is an amazing company that has shown me great support. The commission program is one of the best that I've ever seen. This company truly cares about it's real estate agents!

Ready Real Estate insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

RRE is the BEST brokerage with the highest commissions in North Texas

I started as a new agent with Ready Real Estate back in 2016. Best decision I ever made! The training, technology, broker support, and most important, 100% OF MY COMMISSIONS made for the perfect recipe for my success. I've created an amazing business thanks to RRE and can't imagine ever being with another broker. Ready Real Estate is HOME!

Best decision for my career

The Ready Real Estate Team provides amazing training that has helped me as a new agent. Our weekly conference are full of great energy and very informative. I always learn something new.

A great company that helps their agents make more money!

Most all of Ready people are very helpful. Everyone is always encouraged in all ways. And Ready Agents always get way more commissions than other agents, so if you want to make more money for the same amount of work become a Ready Real Estate Agent!!!!!!!!

Freedom in Real Estate! Best Brokerage out there!

Ready Real Estate is the best career decision I have ever made. My broker is always available to answer questions and give ideas. The support team is incredibly helpful. Ready Real Estate allows me to run my business they way I want to and their low transaction fee not only help me but also my clients.

Ready Real Estate Report Card

The management team are really great. They are there to help you if you need help and if you don't, they stay out of your business and allow you to operate at your own pace. The stress level is low and this makes it a great place to work.

Ready Real Estate, LLC; The Best Career Choice in Real Estate!

Ready Real Estate, LLC has been instrumental and supportative in my success as a new Realtor®. They offer informative training along with mentorship,with mentors who are really vested and intersted in helping you succeed!

Best Brokerage Company to Work With!

Ready Real Estate Company is the Best Brokerage for All Agents! As a New Agent, I was Welcomed with such Enthusiasm and was provided with All the Necessary Training that I needed to jump start my Business. Having a Team of “Ready Agents” that are readily Available to Help with any question, concern, or advice has helped me become a very successful agent my first year into Real Estate. Ready has All the latest technology, Broker’s support, training, and resources to make you a Very Successful Realtor. And very importantly, they are a 100% Commission Plan Company! That’s right! You keep All Your Hard Earned Commissions. Who can beat That?! Join Ready Real Estate Today and become a Very Successful Realtor for Years to Come!

Blessed woman

You are working for yourself. Therefore, you are able to make more money. Flexible hours. I am able to work the amount of hours I desire. I love the fact of being able to work from home with my husband being retired we are able to spend more time together.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ready Real Estate?

Nice place to work. Good ratio on commission split

Good experience. The split is good on commission. You need to be a self starter and a go getter in any real estate job. It is contract like any other real estate firm

Sell real estate

Very independent type of work. Must be able to motivate yourself to do what ever is necessary to get the job done. Most of the learning is by trial and error.

Pros

Independence

Cons

selling

Good Company

I did not actually work for Ready Real Estate, but I did work as an assistant to someone who was licensed under Ready Real Estate. The company is great for real estate agents.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ready Real Estate. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits