ReadyJet, Inc Employee Reviews

Horrible place to work
Detailer (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 15, 2019
The people who work here are decent but the management is horrible, they are brothers the supervisor and team lead and that’s a conflict of interest but they don’t care and they both will gang up on u and make you quit or get fired. Hr is a joke and don’t care how they treat their workers and the pay is trash for all u have to do.. don’t waste your time or energy!!!
Classless clueless place to work
Leather tech / maintenance (Current Employee) –  Johnstown, NYJuly 8, 2019
No advancement no pay raise terrible benefits terrible management terrible structure terrible processes inadequate all the way around so glad to leave and actually get paid what the labor is worth with out the stress of working for an inadequate company but ignorance is bliss so nothing will change
Aircraft Cleaner (Current Employee) –  United StatesJuly 8, 2019
I don’t really like the job because there’s not much hours and again there managements is very poor to me because we don’t know if we are full time worker but that’s what we filed on our application and agreed with.
Great opportunity to grow and be recognized
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 18, 2019
I have been with ReadyJet for 5 years and have worked with great people and have been given many opportunities to grow with the company. Once you apply yourself, the teams recognize you and the sky is the limit. It upsets me to see to see "former" employees use this venue to poorly rate ReadyJet because they are no longer employed. This should be an area where people can provide a fair and unbiased opinion and not used as a tool for revenge. I enjoy ReadyJet and hope to retire from this company!
Do not work here and I repeat dont work here!!!
Supervisor/Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 12, 2019
Do not apply, the management are untrustworthy, they will lie in your face, don’t care about their employees and they are MOST DEFINITELY RACIST!!!!!!
Pros
There isn’t no Pros to this job, there are no benefits that comes with the job, no breaks to sit down and eat and they are racist management!
Cons
Racist, treat employees like your nothing, all they care about is the money produced
Buena experiencia laboral
Cleaner full time (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 21, 2019
Todo muy bien mientras estuve en la compañía excelente experiencia
Cons
Poco descanso
Good job but poor management
Leather Technician (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 13, 2019
Overall a good paying job, but the supervisors are unprofessional. Sometimes they could be unfair and they have preferences with some of the employees.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Not much time for your daily activities
Just A Paycheck
Aircraft Detailer (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 11, 2019
If you need a job to get by then work here but i suggest you look elsewhere! Most work is cleaning the inside of the airplane but there is also exterior cleaning which is more labor on your body. This company has a high turnover rate especially on nights so the people who you finally get comfortable with will be gone a few months later to find a better job. Company training is a joke because you will have lazy workers showing you how to clean airplanes so its the blind leading the blind at this place. Your working part time hours with full time work and low pay for this type of job. This company needs to start over with how its run because what there currently doing is not working!

Stay away from this place, you can find better work out there!
Pros
A Paycheck
Cons
Prison pay, no benefits, no job security, no advancement
Not a bad place, just not for me
Payroll Clerk and Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Johnstown, NYApril 30, 2019
The office environment was odd. I have worked in an office setting for the last 16 years and none compare to this. All open space, no privacy or peace and quiet, very hard to focus when you are used to having an actual office.Very stiff/uptight environment most of the time. No eating at your desk, no family photos or personalization allowed in your work area,a very small dark break room where you sit facing a wall. Although I enjoyed the work I was doing, I very much felt like I was in high school and was never going to be allowed in the "cool Kids click". (which I might add, I never have had an issue with in any prior workplaces). Plus side, I was on the same page as them when they said "it isn't working out". This was a stepping stone for me, I knew day 1 it would not be my forever work family.
ReadyJet is a okay company to work for
Supervisor of Operations (Former Employee) –  Johnstown, NYFebruary 15, 2019
Management is knowledgable and professional
I learned allot dealing with finances prior planning and work ethics
workplace culture was okay, although there are definite clicks and groups that receive favoritism
Pros
good managment
Cons
the company does not reall do allot for the general employee
Great work environment! This job is best for the people looking for extra cash or to keep them busy through the day.
Supervisor: ( Aviation Appearance Specialist ) (Current Employee) –  Bridgeport, WVJanuary 17, 2019
We try to make a work environment that's comfortable for everyone ! We do our best to work with our employees and keep them as happy as we can. We welcome our employees to the team with arms wide open. That's my supervisor response to this question, now here's my employee answer.
With the way the hours are at this station. This job is best for anyone looking for an extra income on the side, someone looking for something to do threw the day or while the kids are in school. I dont consider for anyone to try an make this there only income. There's weeks you'll go wide open and then be off for 4-6 days. And with that, it's hard to try and depend on this job. But if you can work with those things, I recommend this job for you! Also starting hourly rate is 11.05$
Pros
Very flexible for days off, Dr. appointment, school ect.
Cons
Its one of the smallest Ready Jet stations they have (only 1 station in Wv), so we aren't as busy as the bigger stations. So it get slow during holidays, vacation-break seasons.
Fun place to work... very productive
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Hapeville, GAJanuary 2, 2019
Fun place to work. Management is great. Overnight job, everybody is consistent, very competive. Everybody is nice at all times. Holidays off. Hot and cold environment.
Don't work there!
lead (Former Employee) –  Boston, MADecember 9, 2018
It wasn't hard to work there. The work gets easier after one gets used to the fast-paced environment. They should focus on raising wages for employees there.
Pros
Co-workers
Productive, great coworkers
Aircraft Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Bridgeport, WVDecember 4, 2018
Worked with great people. Were able to take off for dr appointments, able to have uniforms instead of messing up own clothes, steady work flow. Friendly staff
Average Job punching the keyboard
IT / Multimedia Technician (Former Employee) –  Johnstown, NYNovember 27, 2018
That's it in a nutshell. I worked there to improve my resume and use them as a stepping stone to bigger and better things. I am a better person for moving on to bigger things in my life and with my growing family.
Lack of work ethics and integrity
Former Trainer Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 26, 2018
My experience at Ready Jet was amazing. As a former Flight Attendant for over 13 years in one of the best airlines worldwide, I haven't experienced being so close and even train aircraft cleaners. It requires mindset and be people oriented, two skills that mastered through the years and practice in a daily basis. Aircraft cleaners at Ready jet are hard workers with a limited English skills, limited vision of advanced and desperate to get the appropriate knowledge of the job Technics. They deserve so much more, but the work conditions led by a extremely poor management, had created a climate of complacence and fear.
I still keep good memories of really simple and honest aircraft cleaners, they were my people and why I was there for.
Pros
Cons
Follow up the proper procedures of training from Management.
the hardest part of the job
DCA Station Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 16, 2018
This job requires from you to put a lot of interest in it. You have to deal with non-motivated crew-members. This is the hard part of this job: crew members that you have to baby-sit frequently for them to deliver an acceptable job. In the other hand, this company is a good place to start a career if you want to.
Pros
You have room to bring initiative and creativity
Cons
Pay is just average and staff/crew members are not trained well. Turn-over is high.
Ready Jet Company is a place for someone just not me.
AIRCRAFT DETAILER (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis, MOJuly 5, 2018
Working for Ready Jet Company was an experience for me. I know when I fly or my love ones fly that the plane is clean. Over all it was ok, it has it up an downs.
Pros
Some time you work
Cons
Some time you did'nt work
Nice environment but corrupt mangement
Flight tech (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 9, 2018
The people you actually work with makes it a decent job however their management is corrupt and does unethical and illegal things such as editing your hours with out notice and HR will take up for the action instead of fixing them and the hours listed are not true you are clocked out at 2 am not 6 am regardless of if you are stil working or not. Also be careful with your personal information while working there because again they are corrupt and unethical.
Overall chill place
Supervisor lead (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXMay 14, 2018
Work is what you make of it fun work place good people overall
Third shift rules poor pay understaffed most the time . Employees dont last we always have new people
Pros
No dealing w customer service 3rd shift is good
Cons
Poor pay for management understaffed no benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ReadyJet, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.