Real Estate Connection

Real Estate Connection Employee Reviews

Real Estate Connection insights

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Productive enviroment

I was proud of working for this company it was a very productive and knowledgeable Company with a resourceful and accommodating personnel and caring hearts.

Typical business day

The good thing about working at real estate connection is there is no micromanaging. Your opinion matters here. The Boss is truly respect everyone involved and treat you like family

Good company

This was a part time position that I used to supplement my income. Company was fair and honest. Work was consistent and management was nice.I would recommend this company.

N/a

Great Company to work for, recommend to anyone looking for job growth and to be trained with a great company. Great Benefits with the company. They just need to work on competitive pay.

Productive fun and engaging

Small company with great focus. Very attentive to detail. Customer driven. Highly organized. Excellent work environment. Great management and workers.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Productive fast paced work environment

Excellent company to work for highly recommended! Agents have low monthly fees and no required office time. Family Friendly, fast paced, ethical and all the perks of small companies. Highly recommended to local property owners as well. Competitive rates, monthly statements, great maintenance and services,

Pros

Flexible work hours

Cons

No healthcare

Great Broker

Great Company, Great work environment. We all work as a team to get sales done. Ive learned a lot from working at this company. The owner is very helpful.

it was a very good company

real estate connection was a very good opportunity for me to help people and helped me grow in a more professional way.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Real Estate Connection. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.9