Real Estate Equities Development, LLC

Working at Real Estate Equities Development, LLC: 13 Reviews

United States13 reviews

Awesome people working together to sell a great product.

Great small company with great people. The product - Senior Housing Cooperatives- makes it a rewarding place to work and contribute to its success. Culture is low key, very busy, and fun.

Pros

Free lunches, great holiday parties, good benefits, free snacks and coffee. Good product. Fun coworkers. Can work from home it desired.

Cons

A little light on the paid time off days, because it is a small company - not much opportunity for promotions.

Productive and fun workplace where everyone is very close.

A typical work day would involve working with my team to complete architecture or marketing needs for current or new projects. I have learned a lot of new skills, new programs and have improved my team work abilities. Management is always close by and open to hearing what you have to say. Working at REE feels like you are part of one big family, everyone is very close and we like to have fun but we are also a very productive team.

Real Estate Equities Development, LLC insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Supportive environment

Great staff, easy to talk with and listen to concerns.

I enjoy managing those 62+ and the community setting is wonderful. My listening skills have increased along with the understanding you can't make everyone happy. I've also learned how to work with a board of directors and committees and that everyone's opinion counts! It's fun to listen to member's stories of their past. I also help, if necessary, families make the transition for their loved one to an assisted living facility.

Pros

Pto, holiday pay, Ira

Cons

Sometimes it takes awhile to get an answer to an important question.

Best company I’ve ever worked for!

Real Estate Equities Development is a medium sized company with a small company vibe. The principals and all staff are easy to talk to. If you need to ask questions or need guidance, you can simply talk to them are without any feeling of being put down, ultimately you have a team of professionals that have your back and want the best for you. Although there are some long days mixed in, the work life balance is amazing. I wouldn’t change a thing about Real Estate Equities Development, would highly recommend reaching out to them if a job description fits your experience. This truly is the best company I have ever worked for!

Good company to work for - great co-workers!

Busy job that will make you feel like you are part of a team! Everyday is different with new challenges and rewards. Company team building is big with this company.

Fun workplace

A great supportive place to work and values the input of all its staff. Wonderful work culture based on a set of core values that drive the overall business.

REE offers a fun, inclusive work environment. The new corporate office is spacious and modern. The company was very flexible through all stages of the pandemic, accommodating employees who didn't feel comfortable coming into the office (even before and after the Minnesota stay at home orders had been put in place).

Great company culture, and colleagues that are all experts in their fields.

Great company culture, and colleagues that are all experts in their fields. Everybody feels like they are making a difference in the company, and that the company is truly improving the lives of Seniors.

Productive, good environment and good people!

The Management and staff are team players and good to work with. As challenging as the Development/Architecture industry can be, this team helps make it bearable and enjoyable as best possible. We all respect each other and understand that we are all needed to help make this company succeed.

Pros

Good Ownership/Management.

Cons

No showers at the office, if you want to bike to work.

Great group of people to work with and for. Can speak with anyone to get questions answered. Great support team.

Wonderful product and enjoy working with our clients and helping them solve their housing needs. Form close relationships with the clients. Hard work but enjoyable and satisfying. Company has an open door when it comes to getting questions answered and everyone works together as strong TEAM. Pay could be higher with the market we are in, but it is fair amount. Work life balance is wonderful.

Great pay, but no support from management.

Pays well, but you're micromanaged and they don't like to invest in the necessary equipment and supplies needed for building upkeep. Very poorly managed at site level.

Pros

Great pay.

Cons

Micromanaged and zero support from upper management

Official response from Real Estate Equities Development, LLC

May 26, 2021
Real Estate Equities Development, LLC provides property management services which includes provide consulting services and assisting with maintenance of the buildings. However, we don't own any of the buildings thus we don't control how funds are used.

Productive, fun and informal in a good way.

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Real Estate Equities Development, LLC is good. They understand if you need time off and are family focused.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Real Estate Equities Development, LLC are competitive.Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at Real Estate Equities Development, LLC, I think senior housing will be around for the long term.ManagementIn general, managers at Real Estate Equities Development, LLC are great.CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Real Estate Equities Development, LLC is critical and very much encouraged.OverallMy experience working at Real Estate Equities Development, LLC was great.

Great Company

They help you when you have a problem and ongoing training within their networks. Acknowledge managers in monthly newsletters and monthly phone meetings.

Pros

Easy going company and great seniors to work with

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Real Estate Equities Development, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits