Real Estate Office Employee Reviews

Management was good.
OFFICE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLNovember 29, 2018
I enjoyed working for real estate office. I liked working with the agents in our office. The owner was/is a very good person. He was excellent at his job.
It was great place with great members
Secretary/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  New YorkNovember 9, 2018
I talked to customers directly, answered phones, set meetings, and organized paperwork. I loved that I was able to talk directly to customers, and the others that worked there.
Beautiful Peaceful Views
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Belgrade Lakes, MEApril 14, 2018
Busy successful workplace situated on a lake in beautiful Belgrade Lakes, Maine area. Between the setting hosting beautiful wildlife and water fowl, working with positive, happy, highly productive enthusiastic brokers was ideal for me. I learned how to trouble-shoot problems for all concerned therefore streamlining their work to successful outcomes.
Pros
satisfaction with my work, great group of brokers whom I enjoyed supporting
Cons
Owner/manager pressured them beyond their limits
Produtive and New Enviroment
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 12, 2018
Got to learn the ins and outs of the real estate business. Got a new perspective on how the accounting world woks in a real estate office and how the agents commissions work.
Terrible!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  HouschtonDecember 12, 2017
This place is awful the work at! The owner is a creep and a scammer! He’s arrogant and rude. Absolutely no care for anyone but himself. Scams his “customers” all day everyday!!!
Pros
Cons
Everything about this place!
Duties of the office
Publisher marketing (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAOctober 17, 2017
The Real Estate office is fast pasted multitask environment. You work with a positive attitude willing to help by having a servants heart no matter what. Running the front office with all the machines etc.
Pros
enjoyable being around the people
Cons
Hi stress at times
Handyman
Handyman (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, VAJanuary 24, 2017
Replace/Repair items in order to get house/apartment ready for sale or lease. Some items include drywall repairs, painting, minor electrical, carpet stretching, vinyl floor replacement, remove/replace ceramic tile floors and tub surrounds.

Hardest part of job is not having all of the material needed at one location.

Most enjoyable part is that each day there were different tasks given.
Wonderful Company
Executive Assistant/ Building /Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Wolfeboro, NHNovember 6, 2016
Great people, great environment, upbeat atmosphere. Very good training. I'll give a more indepth review when I have the time to give this wonderful company the review it deserves.
exciting and educational work enviroment
admimstrative assistant (Former Employee) –  odenton, MDApril 22, 2014
at work we made sure every customer was satisfied with the outfit of choose in order to ensure this we were taught to first try on the clothes so we could and would be able tell the customer how it fits and your dislikes and likes about the outfit. My co workers are great and we all get along like sisters
Pros
great discount
Cons
the store is closing
Love the students coming in, and always meet nice, intelligent people!
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCAugust 15, 2013
I used to LOVE my job and I still love my duties, the only thing is there is major favoritism here, and it doesn't allow anyone to advance. I want to learn more to take on more responsibilities, and it's like the person that is office manager is afraid if someone else knows how to do something, she loses her control. She is a control freak.. I really enjoy preparing materials for the students, taking registrations, checking them in,, assisting them in any way possible. I maintain the real estate agents files, and list properties on MLS, I enjoy this, and I make contracts for the students, school bulletins, and learning about the business. The hardest part of the job is not being allowed to learn more, or be shown how to do more important jobs so I can earn more money.
The hardest part of the job is putting up with the fake people in the office, who due to their insecurity, tries to take all the good credit, (whether it's hers or not), and when things are wrong, quick to point the finger at any other employee but herself.
Pros
Opportunity to learn about Real Estate transactions.
Cons
people working here are not willing to allow anyone to learn more so they can move up in company..
Decent Place to Work
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  columbus gaJuly 9, 2012
Quiet but busy office. The day goes by fast. General office duties such as answering the phone and filling. Office is low drama, coworkers are pleasant to be around. Rental Management is fair and good to its people. Commercial Management is for self starters that can manage themselves; it provides a sense of responsibility and ownership.
Pros
good work environment
Cons
no benefits