REAL ESTATE PERSONNEL
Happiness rating is 81 out of 100

REAL ESTATE PERSONNEL Employee Reviews

I liked working for this company . They were always professional and available . They were very thorough when sending you on assignment and reachable should there be any questions or problems. They made you feel valued and appreciated.
Pros
weekly pay
It is a temp job sometimes they have work sometimes they don't most of the time they; don't . If you are looking for a short term job they are good for that but if you are looking for a career they are not good for that.
Pros
No pros
Cons
No cons
I loved working with this company. The opportunities are endless and if you are looking to find just the right work environment that fits all of your needs, Real Estate Personnel is just the place for you!!!
Pros
Endless job opportunities
Cons
Travel
Flexible with Schedul pay varies on location and company hiring temp. Temp to hire is hard because they have to buy out the contract and the agentbhas to work a ertain amoumt of hours or days before the contract can be bought out. Some times there is no work and asa temp you job could be out in days because companies don't lime buying out contracts they like direct hires.No benefits for temps.
Pros
Flexibility while looking for another job.
Cons
Lack of Job security
The staff at the Loveland office was incredibly caring, attentive, helpful, and proactive. They got me a top-notch job that I really enjoyed, for great pay.
Pros
Great pay. Great caliber of employers, especially in multi family.
Cons
Limited on Transaction Coordinator or real estate jobs.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
REP has very nice and helpful placement managers who were very interested in offering open positions so that I always had work. I enjoyed working with them.
REP is an employee friendly company and wants the employee to be at their best with where they are placed. They are an open door company which is a asset.
Pros
They are employee friendly.
Cons
Have not had a negative experience so I cannot answer that. It does not apply.
Staff is amazing, easy to work with also friendly and nice would highly recommend to anyone entry to experienced they will be able to kind you something !
Pros
Amazing company
Cons
REP loves honest, reliable, hard working employees that take initiative. They will go out of their way to accommodate temps who receive good reviews!!
For the 2 -3 years I've been here it's a amazing company. Interview process was completed in a fast period and they call you as soon as possible if they have work for you
Pros
Fast work
Cons
Not every day work
It's Amazing having the opportunity at Real Estate Personnel. Everything is always a growing experience, and I feel comfortable knowing that the Real Estate Personnel team helps and encourages new team members.
Great company for temp real Estate but need more availability. Not enough job opportunity in northern co. Easy to work with and helped me but did not fight for my permanent hire
They're very flexible and good at finding jobs quickly. i know i can always count on them to get me set up in a good working environment, and the pay is great
Great temp service to work for friendly staff and very helpful. I would work for this company any time they need help. They are easy to contact also ask for wesley he the guy I went through
Being a temporary, I visited different properties, everyone was always very helpful, ready to accommodate me when help was warranted. I was always granted time off, but I was always ready to fill in when needed.
They always found me work for a temporary assignment. The tried to match my skills with open jobs. good company to connect with when your out of work.
Real Estate personel has been great to work with ! Theyve always done a great job at location work for me with good employers. I recommend them for anyone who is looking for maintenance work.
Just need a timely manner on calling employers at 24 hours head time for job assignments. Other than that it's ok company they do try there best keeping you busy
They try to fit you with the best job that you may strive in! The jobs they pair you with typical will have advancement opportunity! The jobs have given me more than i could ask for in terms of educating me in the leasing field! I'm excited about my future with this company!
I was always called before a position was no longer needed with the next job opportunity. the staffing that called was very professional and always on top of the job listings.
Real Estate Personnel called to make sure I was still available and pursuing full-time placement, then they put my name in the hat with a perspective employer that then contacted me for an interview. The process took one business week and there was good communication with all parties involved. They were a treat to work with.