Realgy Energy Services Employee Reviews

Review Summary
Employee (Current Employee) –  West Hartford, CTOctober 24, 2018
Third Party supplier of Energy to various states in the Midwest. Not able to give a full detailed review as that would eliminate anonymity given the size of the company but otherwise good.
Positive Work/Life Balance
Representative (Current Employee) –  West Hartford, CTOctober 24, 2018
Friendly environment, wonderful co-workers that are willing to guide you through the learning process right away. Positive atmosphere that allows you to communicate any ideas or changes that might be more efficient. Great team work and support. Goals set in place are both independent and on a team basis. Shared office spaces/open doors facilitate employee friendships. Close to the highway and public transportation (CTFastTrak ). Holidays & birthdays are celebrated together and employees are encouraged to celebrate each others cultural backgrounds. Kitchen is stocked, lunch or breakfast is occasionally catered, grilling out occurs about once a week during warmer seasons. Various benefits such as 401K and profit sharing.
Pros
benefits, stocked kitchen, positive environment, location, ping pong table, basketball hoop outside, summer garden, team work
Cons
salary
Very cut throat
Sales Support Administrator (Former Employee) –  West Hartford, CTOctober 17, 2018
• Assist Energy Brokers with all administrative duties, i.e., completing vender qualification requests, helping with proof reading emails and assisting with rejected prospects.
• Obtain qualified leads from approved websites such as LeadNet Pro and distribute the leads to the Energy Brokers
• Complete enrollment process for new customers and correct all incomplete enrollments. Monitoring employees on their daily duties and documenting the number of calls made and completed enrollments for each week.
• Train new employees on the various computer programs such as Excel, Access and Outlook as well as personalized software created by the company.
• Working closely with Customer Service to make sure that all calls are filtered to the correct area.
Pros
close to home
Cons
everything
Happy to work here
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  West Hartford, CTOctober 17, 2018
This is a fun company to work for and I have learned a lot so far. There is little to no stress and everyone is very friendly and easy to work with. Management is also very fair and understands the need for a work/life balance and is very respectful of it.
Pros
good atmosphere
If you like being challenged, Realgy is the place...
Software Developer (Current Employee) –  West Hartford, CTMay 11, 2017
Realgy work environment is informal and positive. Bunch of cheerful folks around and I feel excited while coming to office daily.
Offered benefits and other office facilities are up to the mark.
I observed that employees are cooperative in nature and willing to share their domain and technical knowledge.
It’s a great place to learn energy domain and some cool technical (.NET and many more) stuff.
Office hours are flexible and employees enjoy it responsibly.
Lots of challenging work to be done; ideas are welcomed and appreciated.
Great Company to Work
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  West Hartford, CTDecember 19, 2016
I have worked at Realgy for about 2 months now. It has well experienced management. It is a great opportunity to learn about energy market with very comfortable work atmosphere.
Normal business work hours (7:00 am - 4:00 pm); Fully stocked kitchen; and 50% contribution to healthcare plan.
Pros
Casual Dress Code, Paid Vacation, Company Profit Sharing
Small company with large operational reach
Energy Analyst (Current Employee) –  West Hartford, CTAugust 6, 2014
Unique business model; finds a niche spot in the retail supply markets for electricity/gas. Owners are smart and experienced energy veterans who know the ins and outs of this interesting line of business. They want to teach you. Great opportunity to learn!
Pros
Relaxed, no dress code
Cons
Slightly noisy area
Easy going work environment with a great management staff
Energy Broker (Former Employee) –  West Hartford, CTFebruary 11, 2014
Very simply, this job was an inside sales position. 100-200 phone calls per day is the only requirement, although the staff was a joy to work with and made it nice to walk in there everyday.

Advancement was difficult. I tried to go above and beyond (improving sales scripts, making a facebook page for the company, improving marketing material, targeting and acquiring higher valued accounts, handling customer service on the side, ect) however I received no credit for those actions. A job well done was considered done, and a job done better, was expected.
Pros
Commissions and benefits, great work staff
Cons
hard to advance, no variety (just make calls all day) becomes very robotic
Stay away!!!
Sales (Former Employee) –  West HartfordJanuary 1, 2014
Stay away!!!!... Very unprofessional atmosphere, they pay you $50 a day training before taxes. You are calling on leads that have been hit many times over by people sitting right next to you. The big money is in the big accounts and the owner takes those sales right from under you or doesn't put in the effort to assist. They charge you $20 a week to stock the fridge which is stocked with old food. Stay away you have been warned!!!
A waste of time
Energy Broker (Former Employee) –  West Hartford, CTOctober 1, 2013
Unless you're desperate, avoid at all cost. Promises of equal opportunity and substantial compensation grossly exaggerated. "Cold call" telemarketing to people who have been called multiple times by other employees sitting ten feet from you.
Pros
no dress code
Cons
everything else
Great place to work!
Broker. (Current Employee) –  West Hartford, CTJanuary 17, 2013
Great team environment to grow professionally. Being able to save customer money on the gas bills.
Pros
congenial atmosphere, and fun place to work.
a company that cares
enrgy broker (Current Employee) –  west hartfordJanuary 17, 2013
This company really cares about there employees. The work enviroment is always positive and everyone participates in eachothers success here. A great place for anyone who is serious about moving forward in there life.
Pros
good people, great money
Great Benefits- Supportive Atmosphere - Hardwork Rewarded!
Salesman (Current Employee) –  West Hatford, CtJanuary 17, 2013
I just passed a year with Realgy, and I still look forward to coming to work every day. This is an honest company with great business model that is growing fast. The owner, office manager and my supervisor all make sure we have what we need to be successful, plus we recently relocated to a nice new office. My initial salary was relatively low, but my hard work has definitely been rewarded. I also appreciate the normal business hours of 8:00 to 5:00. If you are willing to work hard and have fun at the same time we would love to have you join our team. Great 401K;Health Care; Profit Sharing.
Pros
success oriented atmosphere- monday -friday 8:00 to 5:00
Cons
still fine tuning company procedures while expanding
Great Company
Energy Broker (Current Employee) –  West Hartford CTJanuary 17, 2013
I have worked at Realgy for about 6 months now. There are too many benefits to list. I am an energy broker here and have to say it's best job office job I've ever had. They spoil us. Apply and when you come in for the interview, you can see for yourself.
A place that I enjoy coming to work everyday
Energy Broker (Current Employee) –  West Hartford , ConnecticutJanuary 17, 2013
It is a great place to work definately a family atmosphere. I look forward to coming to work everyday.
Pros
weekly lunches with the whole office
Finally A Company That Cares
Director of Sales (Current Employee) –  West Hartford, CTOctober 1, 2012
I look foward to going to work everyday. It has a great team atmosphere. This is truly a company that is a cut above the rest.
Pros
401k, medical, paid holidays, paid vacation
Cons
no dental insurance
I love working for Realgy
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  West Hartford, CTFebruary 28, 2012
This is by far one of the best places to work and that is why I love my job. The office atmosphere is very comfortable and laid back.
Pros
fridge is always stocked, great company values, nice friendly coworkers, casual dress

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Realgy Energy Services. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about