I was applying for a DevOps Engineer and this was my path
1) 30 minute recruiter phone screen
2) 45 minute technical phone screen with Senior DevOps Engineer
3) 4 hour on-site interview (with lunch) with HR, GM Engineering, Hiring Manger (CTO), DevOps Director and Direction Solutions Engineering
For the DevOps role I was challenged on these areas
1) Questions related to AWS services and SDLC
2) Troubleshooting question related to web services
3) Previous deployments and issues encountered and how I resolved/mitigated them
20 days + R&R week + sick time rolled over.
10 Days per calendar year. Progressive vacation accrual, now, use or lose!!