RealPage Inc Employee Reviews

Lunch rooms with tv's
Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXJuly 12, 2018
My experience at Realpage was great meet so awesome people. Help families on relocating. There was opportunity for advancement. The company had some bad seeds that has been eliminated. The company has since moved and I still keep in touch with some of the employees.
Pros
Free coffee
Over rall
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJuly 9, 2018
Real page is a good job to work at. The employees and team leads are very cool here. The people here care about your needs, especially if your lacking in your performance on the phone.
I'm not paid for the work I do
QA Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXJune 28, 2018
I was promoted and was doing my new job for a month before they gave me the raise they promised me and it wasn't nearly as big as they said it would be. I'm grossly underpaid for the work I do.
Very Nice office
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJune 28, 2018
The office is great. They have a cafeteria, a Starbucks, a gym and even a game room. They have various rooms that you can reserve and do work in private or in silence.
Cons
Health benefits are the worst I have ever seen
Great company
Internal Audit Intern (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJune 18, 2018
I felt like there was plenty of transparency across the board and everyone was always professional. I enjoyed my time there and sharpening my SOX skills.
Pins and Needles
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXJune 18, 2018
Management has no time and they are not approachable
Training is inadequate
Lunch is overrated if you want to do well
Salaried workers usually work many hours at work and home
Easy Job
Off-site Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJune 18, 2018
The job was easy but repetitive. Lack of advancement int the customer service departments. Management was fair. Typical day is answering the phones helping people find an apartment.
Pros
Vto
Cons
lack of advancement
Would not recommend
Technology (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXJune 16, 2018
Hopefully it has changed but during my tenure it was extremely toxic environment and had poor management in the product center I was associated with. I do not recommend joining this company.
Working Environment
MARKETING ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 11, 2018
The working environment was always pleasant. Staff members were very helpful and patient. I admired their meticulousness when it came to details and performance of each worker.
My job
Senior Marketing Associate (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 8, 2018
I worked here and got to see apartment communities from all over the United States. I got an appreciation for how things are done in other states versus the state that i live in
Managment
Field Service Tech 2 (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 28, 2018
Management is very helpful. i enjoy learning new thing and working in a environment were everybody works as a team. I like working in this company good place.
So much potential.....
Sales (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXMay 28, 2018
If they would hire actual sales people, set some expectations, utilize metrics and fire the lazy people, it would be great. I am used to working with higher caliber people, getting paid my commissions and watching the lazy people that don’t hit quota get fired. I’ve never seen so many people not it quota and it’s not a big deal.

The insurance is a high deductible plan. It’s 10k deductible for family. Like by having insurance at all. We are shopping external plans. A company that big should have amazing insurance.
Pros
Lots of opportunity. If you get bored you can sell something else. Lots of acquisitions.
Cons
Horrible healthcare benefits. Lazy reps, inexperienced managers.
Poor upper management but good individual contributors
Manager (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXMay 24, 2018
Nice casual work environment with good vacation benefits. Poor upper management with constant turnover. Almost no internal promotions. Very limited growth potential. Below average compensation. Continually outsourcing workforce to foreign offices.
Okay place to work if you like call centers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCMay 24, 2018
The training was engaging but too short. You are put on the phones before you are fully understanding the job. Some managers were extremely inspirational and motivated while ours had sour kraut attitudes. The overall atmosphere depended on who's team you were on. Didn't like all the steps you go through to request time off. If there are too many people off that day, well you are just not approved off. Time was heavily controlled, not much freedom in your job. Bathroom breaks were limited to break times only. However, they offer 4 hours paid to do charity work. Free gym at location. A cool lunchroom. Good pay for the job. On the job training. Benefits are amazing!
Pros
Great benefits. Free gym. Paid time for charity work. On the job training.
Cons
Lunchtime 30 minutes. Training not long enough. Bathroom breaks limited. Stress over time.
Overall a great place to work
Key Performance Manager (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXMay 22, 2018
Overall a great place to work. The product and implementation team are fantastic at assisting and being team players. The Account Management team needs still help. Is not that well stablished and it makes it difficult to assist your client. Kigo Clients are fantastic!
So fun great company
Marketing Associate (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 20, 2018
The pay was great and the people were better! I enjoyed coming to work. There were contests prizes and something new every day! Food trucks stopped in building daily and staff is terrific
Pros
Cons
The company closing the Charlotte location
New office was the best I've ever worked in.
Director (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 11, 2018
This was a software company. They had to be educated on what is needed to manage a call center properly. This greatly improved over time. The company culture was very progressive and a really positive place to work.
Pros
Financiall managed well. A lot of growth and profits were shared with employees!
Cons
Communication at times.
Good people that care
Director of Sales (Former Employee) –  Carrolton, TexasMay 7, 2018
Realpage is full of people that care about the customer. They have many solutions, approximately 50 or more, that you can sell. I enjoyed the leadership and my team-mates.
Pros
Good people, salary
Cons
They've purchased several companies over the years, integration can be challenging
Good
Product Support Agent I (Former Employee) –  Williston, VTMay 4, 2018
The job was pretty stressful, with incoming calls coming in regularly. Despite the large call volume, the environment at work was pretty comfortable.
There is a lot of potential and opportunities
Director, IT Engineering (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXApril 29, 2018
RealPage has great people to work with and they all care about the client.
I learned about the real estate/apartment industry and what is important to the real estate companies.

The workplace culture was good at first but with new leadership it has turned into "my way or the highway" which creates very low innovation for the teams.
Pros
Great people, great building
Cons
Over bearing executive management team

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RealPage Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.4

2.1Personal Development

2.6Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight