Reasors

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

Good place for a first job

I worked at reasor's throughout high-school and really enjoyed it. It gave me confidence and service skills I still use. I would recommend it to anyone getting started.

Pros

Friendly, paid breaks, benefits

Cons

Can be stressful

good place to work but not enough pay

Ive worked here for almost 2 years and i did enjoy my time here at Reasors but the pay is not enough to support and independent home life. if this is your first job go for it.

Pros

good work envirment

Cons

poor pay and poor hours

Great job for students, great coworkers/managers, lower pay than competitors.

This is a great company for someone who is in high school or college, because they will work around your school schedule. Great people to work with, managers are very responsive if you have any questions or need help. Decent pay for the work, although some competitors pay slightly more.

Pros

Great job for students, great coworkers, advancement opportunities

Cons

Lower wages than competitors

A great place for part time work

This company has helped me out a lot in my time working here. I think it is a fantastic place for part time work. Now I do say part time, not full since the hours given are not up to par to full time. But it is a great place to work for beginners or someone in need of the money and environment.

Productive and a fun place to work

I give Reasors two thumbs up. Great management, great food and Opportunities for advancement. I would recommend anyone who is interested in this field of work. They give you 10% discount card for food you buy there and also it saves you at the gas pump at QT.

Pros

Nice and clean. Sometimes free food. Everyone is nice.

Cons

Not enough hours.

Your experience matters.

Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.

Pretty Bad

- I was never paid out my earned vacation pay before or after leaving the company. - I was forced to train employees with a higher job title than me with no extra compensation. - Hours were extremely inconsistent. - I qualified for a raise during my second annual review (I had already received a raise on my first annual review), but they had raised the starting pay months prior and never bumped up my pay. So, therefore, my "pay raise" was just being bumped up to the starting pay and they didn't add in the extra amount that I earned after my first annual review. -You got a 30 minute lunch for a break if you worked 8 hours. - Stock would expire on the shelves. I can remember finding expired beef jerky to the point where it had turned green left on the shelves, but the stockers never cared. The store was filled with expired bread and milk, too. - Most managers were okay, but there was one specific manager who was a bully to the young girls. She was extremely unprofessional, and had sent inappropriate photos to the male high school students working there. Additionally, she harassed me in the workplace by offering me one of her work shirts and saying it was simply "too huge" to fit her and emphasizing how "huge" the shirt was, and then saying it looked about my size. On top of that, she had laughed at me when she was telling me to go clean up feces that was all over the bathroom walls. - Employees that did not deserve raises would receive them. There was a close friend of mine that worked there who admitted that he was doing horribly at work and was warned about it. However, -

Pros

small discount on groceries

Cons

short lunches, low pay, inconsistent hours, workplace harassment

it was a decent job

The job was decent, alot of people were very friendly, management could have been better, but we had good security, kitchen in the deli was super clean.

Disappointing management

While touting a friendly, family environment, they are rigid with the staff regarding openness to suggestions, ideas. Most colleagues get along with each other, however, some supervisors take credit for successes other others

Pros

Discount, although minimal, 401k

Cons

'Big Brother' is watching environment

Great first job

Reasors is a great first job for people who are recently graduating high school because it introduces you to the workforce along with some benefits. TERRIBLE management at the store I was at but I don't know how the other stores are, so I can't say all stores are bad.

good for an after high school job

worked there for what felt like forever and the store manager gave me on .25 cent raise and told me if "I was a little bit better than maybe it would've been more" very offensive and when i helped in the meat dept i saw some things...

Pros

discount on food

Cons

the breakroom was gross and management was never around

Not a terrible place to work

My time at Reasors was very short and I was very young and ignorant at the time of my employment and I only worked about 15 hours a week but during the time I was there it really wasn't that bad.

Pros

breaks

Cons

Fast paced fun place to work. Coworkers are wonderful.

Wonderful place to work as young adult. Coworkers become your best friends and work is always fun even when its stressful. Your customers must be your number one priority no matter what.

Pros

10 percent discount on all purchases with card

Cons

Benefits arent great. Pay isnt excellent.

slow paced kinda relaxed

management kinda sucked and hours were always low. they didnt schedule me for a month. and never said or did anything about it when i went and talked to them.

Days of Reasors

Reasors in its highest regard is a great place to work but far from what it could be. During my time at Reasors most days I was shuffled into several departments due to the lack of hours given to other employees. Granted my hours were still cut. More work, less pay and the raises were far in between. Overall it's a chill place temporarily but don't look any further into making it a career.

Pros

stay busy. friendly co workers

Cons

short hours. favoritism. lazy managment

I believe that Reasor's is a good company, just not the right fit for me.

My time as an employee for Reasor's was mostly good, although I don't agree with all their polices as they change them without any announcement. I enjoyed working with most of my coworkers, but Reasor's cycles through employees because of most upfront positions are held by high schoolers.

Pros

Discount throughout the store

Cons

No sick or vacation days paid or otherwise, if employeed under a certain amount of time.

Bad managememt

Is an ok job. Customers are good for the most part but management is horrible. If they don't like you you'll never advance in this company. You won't be recognized for the hard work you do.

Pros

Vacation, holiday pay

Cons

Management and no room for advancement

Pretty dreary.

I worked at the location in Sand Springs with some friends. When I started, they had just bumped the starting wage for a clerk to $9.25/hr. My friend who had been working their for 2 years and already received more than one raise still made less than I did because his wages did not increase with everyone else's. So don't expect to buy that thing that you've been wanting cause you cant afford it there.

Pros

Nobody bothers you on break.

Cons

Bitter, introverted employees. (Except for the few who work produce and the cafe)

Fast-paced company with strict SOPs to maintain a structured work environment with clear expectations

Structured company with a clear vision of what is expected of you as an employee. Opportunity for advancement for those willing to work hard, especially for those willing to transfer to other stores.

Pros

30-minute break, friendly work environment

Cons

Less hours available in the early part of the year, no overtime, no merit raises

Would never work there again.

I was hired on part time with the promise of going full-time with benefits, I lost disability, and health insurance to go work there, where I was bullied and harassed by the store manager, I tried to talk to him to work things out but was meet with write ups and rude foul language.

It’s a good job to work

It doesn’t give enough hours so I am having to find another job to be able to start supporting my self because I can’t live on what I make every two weeks.

Pros

Discount

Cons

Not enough hours

Hardworking

Reasors was a good place to work but they had lack of communication with their employees. They payed well but the work was stressful and we at sometimes to do the work was few in numbers.

Benefits

Cons

To high prices

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reasors. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Reasors with

• Reasors
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?