Reborn Cabinets Inc.

United States97 reviews

Reborn Cabinets Inc. insights

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Sense of belonging

WAS a good company… WAS

Not a great company to work for anymore. They are implementing outrageous rules and regulations. The turn over rate is crazy. Your compensation not fair at all

I want to say if you are a commission only designer than the sky is the limit and there are some good people there to work with!

You are going to do a lot of driving and no matter what they tell you there will be a ton of driving and it is suggested that a new car will not be advisable. There will be two leads a day and three when you work on the weekend, and these are not vetted leads and you will have to work hard to continually learn your position. I learned that working here prices are going up to help pay for the heavy corporate positions that are being added along with bare minimum compensation such as mileage and personal cellular reimbursement. My suggestion is to see right through the corporate recruiters and the spam you are given and do your diligent research by asking people on LinkedIn if they really like the job. Overall, this is not a career for anyone with a high turnover in both sales and corporate positions with Reborn mainly being a JOB! Not a Career!

Pros

Freedom of outdoors, Good Commission Pay

Cons

Bare minumum benifits, no 401k match, non qualified management and leadership, micromanagement, bad project management, unhappy customers.

Job is wonderful. I enjoy working here.

Love working here. I've worked many many jobs in the duration of my lifetime and I can tell you that it is truly a privilege to be part of this team. It is a wonderful opportunity and I enjoy what I do.

Not What Expected

My List of Pros and Cons of working as an apprentice reface installer @ Reborn SD for 5 current months:Pros: -High Demand/ More than Plenty of work to be done/ Overtime usually Always Available.- Transfers to different jobs bring good sights/viewpoints.- You Learn at your own pace at Reborn and you can be a Lead installer and run your own projects/jobs anytime you are fit and ready to enter lead installer training.Cons:- Highly Underpaid work, pay with know-nothing experience starts at $16 ph and caps at $16 ph regardless of your experience level and arsenal of tools after 90 days. If you do request a raise after 90 days, good luck with that, once you get in touch with Reborn Management for the 2nd or 3rd time, you will fall into the Black hole of never getting a call or email back for months and there go your raise wages.-Mileage Reimbursement after 40 miles is often inadequate gas reimbursement considering the frequent amount of heavy loads of warehouse materials that apprentices are required to transport from warehouses both in Anahiem, CA and San Diego, CA with personal vehicles.- Understaffed. With so many job plans being measured wrong, cabinets arriving in the wrong size, materials missing on jobs, jobs not being scheduled timely, all happening at the same time, few installers and appentices opt to stick around and produce at the end of the program.- Treated more like Independent Sub-Contractors rather than Apprentice Employees (Very little - 0 hands on training, rushed into the field, all production must be done with your tools $6000 min., and Reborn’s Materials -

Pros

Not Many

Cons

Many

"We're a family! Now work 6 days a week!"

So, everyone that works here is beyond friendly. They preach being like a "family." However, when it comes to treatment, it's the furthest from family than I could think. The starting pay is only $14 an hour, with no timeline provided for when a raise can or will occur. They also state that bonuses will be awarded based on performance. What they don't tell you is that new hires don't get access to this "bonus". Who knows how long it will take for that to take place. They are putting new hires on a 6 day work week schedule. 6 hour weekdays, along with an 8 hour weekend day. Seems counter-intuitive to the "family" environment. The training wasn't the best, supervisors constantly getting information incorrect. So you're getting trained about a specific thing one way one day, then the following day getting told to do it a different way. When it comes to the average workday, you clock in and connect to their call software. Then you wait for calls. You repeat one of the two scripts they have you memorize to each customer then input their information. Wash, rinse, repeat. You're expected to take an average of 100 calls a day.

Pros

work from home

Cons

low to average pay, bad hours, sub-par training

Job seekers rely on your experience.

Terrible company, would not recommend

Total bait and switch. They are a truly terrible company to work for. I would not recommend anybody tiwnork here. From co-workers to management. Everything totally SUCKED. I have a found a new job and I am much happier now.

Pros

Cons

Bad pay, lied to, drama, not fun

Coworkers are good people management is ok

The most enjoyable part was the coworkers they taught you well. Management was good at first then everything went down hill make one mistake and they’ll make a big deal about it. Pay is decent.

Good people, bad structure

To start off, I made $42k in about 5 months.. Granted I was on a full commission pay plan. Now the entry level position limits you to a salary with partial commission. Less money to be made with that pay plan but definitely more consistent and livable wages. The money is real, however the leads are highly unqualified. I was laid off due to low closing % even though I was consistently leading the board in gross sales month in/month out. I was constantly running leads that were looking for a different service, or had a budget more than half of the cost of Reborn's projects. It makes it very difficult to sell a majority of clients. They do expect a lot, but that comes with any sales position in my opinion. The schedule is pretty demanding. Not necessarily the hours, but having to wait until the evening before to know when you'll be working.

Pros

Mileage reimbursement, decent pay plan, good training

Cons

Lots of driving, unqualified leads, tons of meetings, and lots of let downs

Heading in the wrong direction on a collision course!

If you are living with your parents and can survive off of 40K a year plus a small commission this is the job for you! The trainers will tell you that you can make doctors and lawyers wages by working hard and you will thrive and be the best you can be. If you have no sales experience than you are perfect for this job and memorize the script and go out and sell Costco kitchens this is a perfect fit! You will be told you can make 70K a year but what will stand in your way is a call center that is ineffective utilizing Facebook, and Instagram for lead sourcing along with misconceive advertising to get you in the door. Millennials this is the perfect job for you a steady paycheck and do not worry if you do not sell because they still want to take care of you so come and apply!

Pros

Make doctors and lawyers wages selling remodeling

Cons

You have to work hard to get the money

Great potential

Works well in middle to upper middle income clients within higher cost of living areas. Prequalifying of prospects only gets you in the door.. Must weed out poor leads, but goes against sales performance. It works if one gets 40-50 leads week. Great people to work with.

Pros

Call center provides leads

Cons

Call center doesnt prequalify well

Zero work/life balance after training period

The company needs to work on:effective trainingwork/life balanceschedulingcommunication (between departments)departmental cross trainingcommunication with customers inconsistent/unclear expectations

Pros

Nice introduction

Cons

No time between appointments for a break

Great work environment but not much off time

Be prepared for hard work and long days. If you have a family, you won’t see them much but the pay isn’t too bad. The team is super encouraging so ask if you don’t know something.

Pros

Encouragement and learning

Cons

Long days, long drives

Current Sales Designer

I come from a marketing background and had no outside sales experience but they took a chance in me and I am glad they did! Their training program was 3 weeks with a lot of product knowledge and sales procedures but by the end of it I felt confident to be able to go out and succeed. I'm currently crushing it and on track to hit my first bonus! I'd recommend Reborn Cabinets to anyone looking for a great company to work for.

Pros

Great Culture, Great Co-Workers, and Income

Cons

Driving

Great Company

A lot of money to be made if you want it. Great culture, great leadership, owners care about employees. Not a single department is favored or gets special treatment. Everyone is treated equally.

Exceptional training

This company puts a lot of efforts into properly training their new employees. I have been in outside sales for a number of years and I have to say this is the most organized company that I ever worked for. The majority of sales based companies are typically very scattered & do not have any consistency of the way they are ran. I will say this company definitely has a great path they put out for their employees. Unfortunately I had to leave due to personal circumstances however even after I left I received payments from Reborn of deals I had closed. If you've ever worked in outside sales you know this is rare. This is definitely a good company to work for. On top of that their work schedule is amazing compared to most other sales Companies that work you as much as they can as long as they can. This company does take their employees into consideration and their families and actually gives you an amazing schedule which includes having some weekends off. This is a great company to consider if you are a closer.

Pros

Schedule, organization, training, has great morale & values

Wacky Scheduling/fossil fuel product.

There sales appointment scheduling is ridiculous. You will have one appointment schedule in the morning at say 10am and your final appointment for the same day is at 7pm. Don't get me wrong, you can possibly make money with this company. However, they tend to trap the older generation into buying a fossil fuel product. They call it "Virgin Acrylic Bath System". However, if you have a soul you would not sell for them.

I am a current cast member

I love the job and I'm very proud of being a part of reborn cabinets they have the best Management team, I work in the mill department and I have done so much in the reborn cabinets company I have better my skills to the highest level my name is owens thank you reborn cabinets for the time that I have been working with you guys

Pros

Great team members and managers

Cons

No cons work there

Absolute trash managment and ridiculously long commutes

Worked here hard putt in overtime for 3 months ste8 got laid off with no benefits no played out PTO or sick pay consistently worked over 60+miles from show room only receive mileage reimbursement once driven past 40 miles @a rate of only 43 cents a mile management is unorganized and unprofessional. Literally had to go to Anaheim for a week to receive traing that applied appsolutely none to on the job roles. Lots of empty promises of promotion within the company. Consistent material lists missing crucial pieces to effectively start or finish job resulting in constant go backs hindering finishing jobs within the allotted time frame. HR was the best and only real responsive employees when anyone had any question pertaining to job details and they provided no detail because they were hr and had no access to job location details all around terrible company to work for good if u want overtime while running the risk of not getting played the overtime worked. Will lie about amout of jobs available to give to senior installers so if u are new expect to work very little.

Pros

3 months

Cons

Just about any complaint you could have yoh would have unfortunatly

Great Income Potential

The company and my co-workers are great. 2 to 3 decent leads a day, long hours, driving a lot, great commission! If you like sales and you are good at it I would definitely recommend this position.

Pros

Company, Product, Income Potential

Cons

Schedule Flexibility

This is a great place to work, if you are hardworking and willing to put forth your best effort for a company, and they actually care about you as a person not just an employee. The management is nice and professional, and employees get along great together. Overall I am very pleased with this company and don’t plan to leave anytime soon.

Pros

Relaxed environment, benefits, good management, professionalism, you can feel at home away from home

Cons

Good for comfort, not long term

I spent multiple years there, promised the world which never happened. It’s easy to get comfortable there but there is no advancement, pay and benefits aren’t great and environment is toxic

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reborn Cabinets Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9