Reborn Cabinets Inc. Employee Reviews

Great work environment.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Anaheim Hills, CAJanuary 9, 2019
The culture of the company if family oriented with warm and genuine employees. Everyone is willing to help each other to the best of their abilities while completing their tasks and achieving the goal of the company.
Former PM
PM (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CADecember 27, 2018
I worked there in early 2000 and after reading all the negative reviews it looks like nothing has changed. This is an arrogant, inexperienced company, dysfunctional and disorganized. What's even more interesting is all the horrible stories of this company from previous customers of theirs which none are ever surprising. This family management cares more about their expensive lifestyle instead of their employees and customers! So if you're looking for a great company to work for at all levels then I strongly suggest to keep searching.
Pros
Cons
To many to list
Overall I would rathe the company a 3.
Corporate Talent Aquasition Specialist / Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CANovember 15, 2018
My Typical day at work is to be responsible for hiring our sales reps and sales managers for 5 locations. The volume of recruiting is very high. I handle all phone screens, testing, on boarding , and prequalifying of every applicant for the sales department. I am responsible for setting up and arranging all hiring events and job fairs and employee trainings. I have learned a great deal about the kitchen and bath remodeling industry. I have learned to be able to work in a very fast paced high volume environment. The hardest part of the job is the companies lack their of advancement and market value pay for the hard work that I put in. The most enjoyable part of the job are the appreciative people that I place as well as my immediate supervisor and co workers.
Pros
The transferrable skills I can take to my next job.
Cons
They only provide 5 days of sick time per year.
Tedious Company, Churn and Burn Employees.
In-Home Design Consultant (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaOctober 28, 2018
Poor Management, rigorous training by someone that had never been out in the field. Confusing none sequential format.

Burn and Churn Employees, Inside personnel don't bother to get your name cause you will be gone in three months. Internal support people have no experience for the positions.

Reborn keep changing the target pay date.....with no backup other than your only research to see how much they owe you, only computer that has that program to do that.

Required to travel several hours there and back - averaging 3-4 appointments a day.
This is a great place to work with a solid culture
Sales Designer • Anahiem, CA (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAAugust 9, 2018
Reborn is a great place to work with a great culture! I am a sales veteran and have only been with Reborn for about six months, but i am very impressed! At the end of the day it is sales and it is not for everyone but if you are a sales pro looking for an opportunity that provides unlimited opportunity to earn this is a great place. There are many sales pros making six figures. Like any sales enviorment, you get out of it what you put in. I am happy here
Pros
uncapped commissions, reasonably priced benefits
Cons
A lot of driving!
This place is a joke.
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAAugust 8, 2018
If you work in the warehouse you'll deal with harassment and intimidation on a daily bases. The harassment and intimidation will come from people who believe that they are superior such as people from management and leads. If you try to complain about the harassment...management won't care. If you are not someone the company believes to have higher power don't expect to be treated equally, respectfully or fairly.
Pros
Cons
Management is disfunctional
Looking for robots
Sales (Former Employee) –  AnaheimMay 31, 2018
Each person is taught to say and do the same thing on every appointment with clients. Relies on a very dated selling style. They are definitely not looking for people with experience. Want sales people who don't know a thing about sales and have no other experience. You definitely don't need a college degree and is actually frowned upon. Salary info is definitely exaggerated. A couple of people do really well and this accounts for the high average. Expected to work 6 days a week and to say yes to a 7th if you want to be a team player.....Also, plan to work holidays that you would normally have off!
Pros
Employees are very nice for the most part
Cons
Lack of work/family balance
Installer (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAMay 16, 2018
No overtime available.
they have cut the number of jobs per week.
They have cut hours, and i was only working 3 days a week.
Improper management and lack of praise for good work.
Good place but no money
Sales (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 10, 2018
Was an easy job but the problem was many of the Leads we’re not what I was trained for.
Many days with only one house to visit the truth is about a 2500 or $2600 a month job
Pros
Easy
Cons
The company has low closing rate.
Keep looking
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CA 92806April 30, 2018
Family owned and operated and bottom line is the only thing that matters, not the employees. Accepted the position because it was touted as a "growing" company. The Human Resources department is very busy hiring people because the business is basically a revolving door with people resigning constantly, so they cannot keep up. Employees are treated as possessions and not respected and appreciated.
Pros
Short commute
Cons
Promotes family only, parking is awful

Want to know more about Reborn Cabinets Inc.?

Ask a question
Oppressive atmosphere, too many rules, poor pay for lower level staff
Promoter (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAApril 22, 2018
Police state and oppressive atmosphere. Too many managers running company into the ground. Employees in the bottom are not appreciated.
Unrealistic sales goals and bottom line comes above people.
Pros
Good product
Lack of professionalism
Possible candidate (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAApril 20, 2018
If They call and tell you you got the job with the soonest orientation starting Tuesday be sure to not turn down another job opportunity like I did. Not only did me and one of the Human Resource ladies email back and forth and she proceeded to tell me she’s heard good things about me and my interview, They then called and assured me I got the position leaving me thinking I got a great opportunity with a good company so I ofcourese turned down my other opportunity. once I finished paperwork they then sent me a email saying they picked another candidate. Leaving this and my situation very unfortunate. And they could care less about people and the negative impact they may have had on a persons life .I don’t respect companies like this AT ALL.

Will not recommend ever.
Pros
Cons
The company
Growing Quickly, Fast Paced
Purchasing (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAApril 15, 2018
Placing orders, doing reports, managing inventory
Learned reporting, learned how to manage people
Workplace culture is for the most part laid back but professional
Pros
Benefits, training programs
Cons
location, workspace
Nightmare
Promoter/Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 2, 2018
The place is horrible, management is lacking, the pay is just horrible they don't even pay you what your owned on hourly or commission they will try to cut your pay and short you.
Fast paced and growing
Accounting (Current Employee) –  AnaheimMarch 21, 2018
Reborn is a great place to learn and develop. They spend a lot of time developing people and genuinely want you to succeed. It's a lot of work, never boring.
Don't like where they are headed
Journeyman Installer (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAFebruary 5, 2018
This company used to be so great, but I truly feel the lack of experienced mangers as well as a greedy mentality is and will continue to ruin them. They cover there own backs and expect favors from you, but the second you need something from them there is no response. It saddens me but I truly don't believe they care about there employees. So much for working for a Christian company
Only 30k per a year as Commission ONLY
Outside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJanuary 31, 2018
they pay $11 per hr for training then have 3rd week training not paid and then you start making 8% from an $8k per week sale about $2500 per month and $30k per year not worth my time
Great company to work for
Designer (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJanuary 26, 2018
Great company to work for. However I was a salesman or designer. Meaning I was paid differently and had whatever schedule I desired. Things are possibly different now. But as for my personal experience there it was the best job I have ever had. Go Vincey!!
Just bussiness people
Installer (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJanuary 16, 2018
Work long hours and get paid very little. they ask for a lot and little in return. They want the work done fast , which is ok but if theirs a mistake they need to accept it not blame the installer blame the engineer it all up to him to make it right one mistake the it goes all down hill.
Pros
great refacing company.
Cons
All talk no action, say one thing but do another.
Fun workplace...gotta wanna work
Lead Installer (Current Employee) –  So CalJanuary 9, 2018
Know your job and treat the customers well and you will have no problem. Live and learn the core values . They willHelp you if needed. Very family oriented
Pros
Will help you succeed if you want to work and learn