Receivables Performance Management

Receivables Performance Management Employee Reviews

United States66 reviews

Quick turnover

Most of my training class, which started at about 20 people quit because of stress or not realizing how difficult the job would be, within the first 2 training weeks. I left on the second to last day, and when I did there were only 2 or 3 people left.

Pros

Professional office environment

Toxic

Place is a joke , if you want to be stressed out daily this is the right place for you, horrible managers , just a overall toxic environment 10/10 don’t recommend

Receivables Performance Management insights

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging
  • Energizing work tasks

Collections for Dummies

I will explain my reason for the title. RPM will literally hire anyone because, while yes they do offer a pretty basic entry level understanding of what to expect when you hit the phones, it’s my experience that reps are under prepared and even scared to talk to consumers as RPM’s system is simply to log on to the fast paced dialer in hopes that inexperienced reps might land those couple consumers just waiting to pay while the more experienced reps are understandably expected to dig in and overcome objections and really dig in and find those otherwise unwilling payers. There is no skip tracing and this is specifically so management knows that the entire time you are on the clock, you are on the dialer so that right when one consumer hangs up there is another right there wondering who you are and why you’re calling. While the latter is an average expectation in the industry, it’s RPM’s at-all-cost avoidance of an escalated matter with a consumer to where even if you know you are calling a consumer’s cell phone that we’be talked to them on prior, we are neither allowed to say who we are nor the purpose for the call until a consumer (who again has no idea who we are) provides us their most personal information so we can then disclose the purpose of the call. This is by far the highest complaint if any employee but who knows, this may be an industry expectations but from what I’ve heard from those at other agencies and from my standard knowledge of fair debt collecting practices, there’s a better way both for the employee to be more forthcoming and for the consumer to feel more -

Pros

Set Schedule

Cons

They will dock your hourly and commission every chance they get

At Receivables performance Management you will be compensated for your contribution very well

At receivable performance Management you will be compensated for your contribution and if you are a professional debt collector as myself this is one of the top agencies across the country in every aspect whether it's making money becoming knowledgeable in industry. I've done this across the country made plenty of money. You have to remember them if you want to make good money very good money you have to put into work no matter where you at or what industry you're in contribution equals compensation and receivable performance Management if you honestly give yourself over to their culture.. you have to understand the owner the vice presidents the operations managers everyone that the owner gives the opportunity to learn from him which is amazing. I promise you you will become better in every aspect in your life because of what this man knows understand and uses as his cultureIf you really want to become better as an individual you want to become a thousand times better as a collector or 1000 times better as a manager receivable performance Management is the place to go you have to understand they have so many years experience they know what's going to happen before it happens they are amazing but you have to put in the work compensation equals contribution nobody just sit down and makes a million dollars you have to put in the work I've always had the confidence to go to any collection agency across the country and be the top collection no matter what but they will take you to another level compensation equals contribution thank you receivable performance Management

Pros

Owner culture opportunities

Cons

There are no cars

Depressing Work Environment

The managers pick favorites and think they can run the place, It should really be shut down, Very unprofessional and toxic work environment. I would not recommend. you would get in trouble if your 30 seconds late from a break.

Pros

pay, got to work from home

Cons

managers, breaks, disrespect

Higly stressful, and only care about getting money not anyone's situation.

This company hired me as customer service and then told me I wasn't and to stop talking to the customer's as if I were and said I'm a collector and need to collect their money not hear their story... Super stressful even when I did get a payment and it wasn't the the full amount they would tell at me for that, they didn't want you saying hello or being personable at all, demand a script that doesn't sound like anything anyone would say. Super stressful, they listen in on your calls and talk to you while on the phone where you can't even hear the customer or they're over your shoulder telling you what you're saying wrong or what to say it so hard to concentrate.

Cons

I had a good experience!

I made more then enough long time friends working here. Honestly it was easy work, hard to make commission. Mainly customers were the big stress. Management was okay. Didn't really interact much with management after being hired. Schedule was good. I had a good experience overall. When I resigned due to school, they really tired to work with me to see if there's anything they can do to make it work for me which I thought was really nice of them!! Really appreciated that. I'd work here again given the chance honestly.

Fun work place

Working for Receivables Performance Management was a positive work environment. I enjoyed all of the other employees as well as management and would recommend anyone work there.

Run away

HLG & CAV are out of control, micromanaging every aspect of your day. They hire brilliant folks only to stifle them and run them off. I would recommend the following before you work for RPM Walk through a minefield Drink tap water from Mexico Take a drink from Bill Cosby

Good

Good company and great people great benefits great pay comissions and enviromebt to work awesome managment great company discounts would go back if i moved back to washington

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Receivables Performance Management?

Starting block

If you are looking for entry level collections with decent compensation or are looking to get experience, RPM is a good place to begin your collection career. It is a fast-paced, stressful environment, but if you can handle the culture you can make a decent living.

Pros

Commission could be as much as $2500 monthly

Cons

The culture

Great place

I have nothing bad to say about this company I do think there are some things that need work with in it but nothing so bad great pay great benefits to working here. People I work with daily are awesome positive people.

Do not apply

This is the worst company to wok for. The rules change everyday. The CEO is the worst I have seen in my life. He creates a very hostile working environment. " Don't do it!!! Never work here. No job security.

Cons

No job security

Very unorganized

I have never worked in a place so unorganized. Their first training class had 50 people in it and now only 12. The trainers talk to you with much disrespect, however all they preach is integrity. You are a number there to only collect debts, even if you don’t grasp their system which is very old. Avoid at all cost. Flipping burgers is better than this.

Pros

Schedule is decent.

Cons

Everything else.

The management and the training was the worst I have ever gotten

The owner of this company is a complete jerk, the trainer that was paid to train us did a horrible job and when the owner came in and started talking about the PICK system we had no Idea what we were talking about. And when you mess up and get upset and cry they just tell you it's bad behavior and then have no courage to fire you right there just has another manager fire you OVER THE PHONE. I have worked for mean managers before but this owner/boss treated you literally like a child and talked to you like one I would never recommend anyone to work there it's a horrible, unprofessional environment I have ever worked for

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Management is terrible

Extremely professional and friendly.

Awesome experience. Took the time to walk me through what was wrong my unit and explained the repair process and issue in a manner that I could understand. Extremely professional and friendly. Lastly, walked me through next steps and what to keep an eye out on.

Dependable great service experience.

Went above and beyond completely overhauled my furnace and showed me what he did and got it running really nicely I feel like he made it more dependable great service experience.

Very Professional.

Very professional, hard working, knowledgeable and on time. Did not mind moving my things to get to the vents. Thank you very much for your amazing services.!

Excellent service.

Show provided excellent service was on time and very informative The job isn't too difficult for those who are just starting out, either, and you're constantly talking to people.

Fantastic people and service.

Fantastic people and service. This place is actually an excellent learning tool for your own finances. I am so happy thank you very much your kindness.

horrible

the worst place to ever work for.. no integrity or character. people cry several times on a daily basis. just horrible..................................

Pros

easy money

Cons

everything

Common questions about Receivables Performance Management

Answered by current and former employees at Receivables Performance Management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Receivables Performance Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about Receivables Performance Management in popular locations

• Receivables Performance Management
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?