ReCept Pharmacy Employee Reviews

Good place poor management
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Riverview, FLMarch 26, 2019
Place is great to work but leadership sucks. The management does not know how to manage bussines properly. They hire people that do not have the experience to manage and they start firering people.
Great people to work with.
Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Ft. Worth, TXNovember 7, 2018
Recept Pharmacy great to combine retail and Hospital Pharmacy in one location in Fort Worth,Tx. Heavy work load volume. Great group of people to work for.
Pros
Great People
Cons
small chain
Excellent Manager
Specialty Pharmacy Executive (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 7, 2018
My manager who was the VP of Sales made my work life fantastic.
He was always helpful and encouraging often providing great direction that was inspiring.

Thanks RJ!
A good place to practice Medication Therapy Management.
Independent Contractor Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXAugust 20, 2018
Recept Pharmacy was a Clinic based Pharmacy and presented a good opportunity for:
1. Provision of Drug Information to Clinical Staff
2. Medication therapy management for patients to decrease potential adverse drug events
Pharmacy computers were linked to the Clinic and provided clinical information about the patients.
3. Hours of operation were limited to 9 hours daily
Big Company Still Run Like a Small Company
Licensing and Credentialing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXMay 29, 2018
While initially excited to work at ReCept Pharmacy, I soon realized that ReCept Pharmacy is a small company that grew too fast. Having gone from a $3 M a year company to a $300 M a year company in something like 5 years sounds great on paper, but the management team still runs the company like the old days. The old guard, the survivors get all the attention, the perks, the information, while new comers are forced to fight for the merest smile in the hall. As such, failures on the part of management are passed down to the expendables on the bottom of the stack.

When I was finally released (for a clerical error actually committed by my supervisor a year prior to my hiring) I had actually been the only employee hired in 2017 who had decided to stay into the new year. Make of that what you will. I suspect I was too inexperienced to see the signs until it was too late.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Very poor management, favoritism, very high turn over.
Great Work Place
Pharmacy Technician Call Center (Current Employee) –  Riverview, FLOctober 3, 2017
Great Place to work. Everyone gets along. Typical day we get through what needs to be done as a team no complaints at the end of the day its all about team work. Hardest part of the job is sitting down all day I am use to moving around filling prescriptions, putting meditations away, checking expiration dates, stocking for the next shift. It is a challenge but I love working here. Different atmosphere love my co workers. The most enjoyable part is helping the patients get there medication and talking with them on the phone you have to love what you do otherwise why be here.
Pros
1 hour break
Cons
sometimes have to get up and take a walk eyes will start to bother looking at the screen all day
Fulfilling place to work if you are entrepreneurial in nature
Director, Strategic Partnerships (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXSeptember 7, 2017
Specialty pharmacy and pharmacy management company with an entrepreneurial, fast paced environment. Pay and compensation are very good. High growth curve accompanied by growing pains in staffing and organization.
Starts of great and then....
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  TexasJune 12, 2017
Management plays the childish 'favorites' game. If one person is reprimanded for something, so should other employees in violation. Some pharmacists are unqualified to operate stores. Some pharmacists feel entitled and privileged and they lack respect for staff members who speak up for themselves. No one deserves to be bullied nor disrespected...especially by another "adult" and in the workplace. IT department sucks. Sales reps are incompetent.
No comment
District Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  TN, GA, FL, NC, SCJuly 9, 2016
I have no comment at this time. They do have great benefits and the freedom to be an independent rep has its advantages, however, the amount of paper work, conference calls, and office time defeats the purpose of selling!
Highly competitive sales industry with daily market changes
vice president business development (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 20, 2016
Company gives you the tools to be competitive and invest in you. Company is growing with opportunity's that are equilivent
Productive and fun place to work in.
Accounts Associate (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 15, 2013
Recept has this culture of oneness. Individuals are treated with love and respect.
Pros
Free Lunch sometimes, Healthcare
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 6, 2013
Always learning and always something to do.Easy going boss and employees, helping each other out when needed.
Pros
Represenitives coming by with lunch.
Cons
Healthcare benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ReCept Pharmacy. Our community is ready to answer.