Recover Health Services Inc Employee Reviews

Management is disrespectful to clients and some employees
former employee (Former Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIOctober 12, 2018
Absolutely NO training! Management talked about their own employees in a bad way. No appreciation at all toward employees that are out assisting clients no credit given! Only to certain employees! violation of Hippa many times! Never seemed to please them always finding fault in others. $$$$ hungry no care for employees or clients
Pros
great clients
Cons
poooor management $$$ is their goal
Exhausting and neverending paperwork
RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAOctober 6, 2018
Poor training, no building blocks to secure job. Poorly managed. Reports are not followed up by management team. Patients suffer from poor communication and overworked staff nurses
Cleint and parents are great. Office staff easy to reach and ready to help
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, MNSeptember 25, 2018
Great staff and great place to work. Willing to work with your schedule. Case manager always willing to help and is available all the time. Parents appreciate everything you do to help thier kids!
meetings
Home Health Aide, homemaker,pca (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, MNSeptember 24, 2018
nice to have monthly staff meetings since no one sees eachother on the field. feels like home when you walk into the office everyone is so nice and welcoming.
Cons
low pay
Poor Management
General (Former Employee) –  MinnesotaSeptember 12, 2018
Although this seemed like a good place to work, the management was terrible. There were Multiple days that I went home crying because of the way I was treated. I was trained by multiple different people who said to do things differently which led to even more stress. If something is working out perfect, management comes in and changes it. I would definitely suggest to stay as far away as possible. They also played favorites a lot which led to people quitting. High turnover rate.
Benefits
Cons
Management, time off, drama, favoritism
Profit oriented company
Clinical Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNSeptember 10, 2018
While I was employed at Recover Health, I gained valuable experience.
The number one priority in my opinion was the almighty dollar.
Patients and employees were valued and respected very little.
Pros
the pay
Cons
everything else
Flexibility was Key here
Skilled Nurse visits (Former Employee) –  Rochester, MNSeptember 5, 2018
I loved the flexibility the company offered, the management teams were excellent, and the people I worked with directly everyday were amazing. Management was always there to help when you needed it.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Little on the job training
Registered Nurse (RN) (Former Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIAugust 22, 2018
A great place to work if they had training in place and the correct payment going out to employees. Was not able to get the complete training I needed to complete my position at RH.
Pros
Cons
terrible pay for the work and time put in.
Client Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAJuly 31, 2018
Just recent started working here, so far it has been great. Everyone has been such a great support. It’s an extremely wonderful team to work with. Pay is good, and hours are phenomenal.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Newer Company
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Sioux City, IAJuly 17, 2018
At the time of my employment the company was going through a relocation. It was a very small business. A company audit took place within 3 months of my employment. Following the audit, staff were let go, including myself and 2 others out of an office of approx. 10 people. A reason was never given.
Pros
It was believed the company meant well
Cons
Very unorganized company/organization.
Great for students
Homemaker (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNJuly 17, 2018
You can choose your hours for the most part and the clients.
The other staff there is super friendly.
Not stressful and most of the work is pretty easy.
You do not interact with management much.
The hardest part is growing attached to clients.
The most enjoyable part is also the clients.
overworked under paid
Registered Nurse/Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IA 52401July 8, 2018
I enjoyed the patients that I worked with and the nursing staff. Management was always expecting you to put in 12-14 hr days and only get paid for 8. You were expected to take on heavy case loads as a manager and still work hourly cases that could be 2 hours away from your home.
Pros
educating nursing staff, somewhat flexible scheduling
Cons
poor pay for management, long hours
Great workplace with great people to work with
RN Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Brainerd, MNJune 8, 2018
Recover is an amazing place to work. You are valued as an employee and there are so many opportunities to learn and grow. The support from your team is like no other.
Overall a good Company
Team Coordinator (Former Employee) –  La Crosse, WIJune 5, 2018
There is no typical day at Recover, there are multiple tasks with deadlines to meet and constant interruptions.
Upper management is not involved in the day to day office procedures and has unrealistic exceptions of all staff from office to clinicians
Pros
Team Enviroment
Cons
Poor Management
ok to work for this company
Director Exercise Physiology Bariatric Program (Former Employee) –  New City, NYMay 21, 2018
Do a good place to work at, management is always micro managing, benefits are horrible, office manager rude and literally not professional, very disappointed
Pros
great MD
Cons
slow progress
Great changes, great company to work for
Current employee (Current Employee) –  Hibbing, MNMay 16, 2018
The culture in the office has tremendously changed for the good. A year ago it was terrible!!! Poor communication from the office, lack of training, and Management was rude. The office has made changes since then and everyone is so helpful and kind. Everyone smiles and laughs, greets you kindly as walk in, and cares about you as a person. Both managers are the best ones yet. The office is organized and everyone is happy and willing to help. I love working there now. All the nurses are great to work with and we have great clients. Wage could be better, but I love what I do.
Pros
Flexible scheduling
Cons
Wage
the most enjoyable part of the job
Pediatric Field RN (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNMay 2, 2018
Definitely caring for the clients. That is why we went into nursing, to provide respect and care to assist the person's overall well-being. Bonding with the client/family very rewarding.
Not enough communication
LPN (Current Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAApril 23, 2018
Communication was poor between managers and nurses. Staff has compassion toward all their clients. They go above and beyond in their cares. They continue education which is a positive within the company.
Pros
caring staff
Cons
bad communication
awesome job
LPN (Current Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAApril 9, 2018
7 hours a day in home health care with a peds client, Amazing opportunity. They work with the hours you have to offer. Relaxing atmostphere, Highly recomend this job
Pros
work with you
Cons
don't always have enough hours
Room for improvement
RN Case Manager Home Health (Former Employee) –  Baraboo, WIApril 8, 2018
Company pays their nursing staff per visit, not hourly which after factoring all the time at home working on paperwork or taking calls in between visits, pay ends up being a little more than minimum wage. Upper management hasn't been open to changing the nursing pay to hourly to help improve retention. Poor retention, which has lead to poor morale due to continual increased stress from increased work amongst nursing staff. Electronic medical record is lacking many things that would increase efficiency and productivity. I wish I could have stayed as I loved working with patients in their homes but was unable to afford to stay. I didn't feel like I ever had time away from work even during outside hours.
Pros
Working with patients in their home is rewarding
Cons
Pay and retention

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Recover Health Services Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

3.0InHerSight Score

3.1Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight