Recovery Centers of Arkansas Employee Reviews

Stressful
Adolescent Substance Abuse Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJanuary 18, 2019
Worked as a Program Coordinator with no defined role or direction. I learned a lot about the field of substance abuse. Management was poor. The culture of the workplace was stressful. The hardest part of the job was getting materials needed and confusing messages from management.
terrible place to work
Treatment Coach at Riverbend (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARNovember 1, 2018
this place is corrupt, they are a non-profit but only care about money. very negative people, treat staff and clients poorly, very unorganized, always understaffed
Poor Management
Treatment Coach (Current Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARAugust 8, 2018
Discrimination toward people of color. It is notable of the ethnocentrism regarding supervision. The concept of the matter is your pay is based on extreme cultural conditioning.
Pros
gainful employed
Cons
professionally unprofessional
Fast paced
Treatment Coach (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 6, 2018
Great leaning experience for a beginning case manager. My work with the clients was very rewarding and I appreciate the opportunity to lean from Ms. Baxter
Loud environment, watchful over drug dependent clients
House person over clients (Former Employee) –  River road, north Little Rock, ARFebruary 21, 2018
I felt like I was let go for some other reason than what I was told. The supervisor wasn't upfront with me and gave me No reasonable explanation. I took good care of the girls and women there. Was a lot of responsibility to stay aware of what they were doing and where they were at all times. I did intake of new clients as they arrived, searched their luggage and person for contraband. Logged in all medication. Took in money and put in safe. Several scheduled bed checks during night shift.
Pros
Cons
Having to dispense medicatio to clients.
Mangement poor and not supportive. Unrealistic job expectations.
Treatment Coach/Counselor (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARNovember 23, 2017
Management is poor, cut throat, and not supportive. The wages are lower than other organizations. Unrealistic job expectations. Several criminal backgrounds of employees.
Pros
Clients
Fun laid-back peaceful
Toss (Former Employee) –  Orbit Cooper Road Little Rock ArkansasOctober 31, 2017
Oasis was a place where people came to recover themselves they enrolled in AA meetings they took walks they fish golf just relaxing outdoors in the woods. I absolutely loved work for Oasis.
Pros
Free gourmet meals
Cons
No lunch breaks
amazing at times
Treatment Observation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARSeptember 5, 2017
experience in working with people with addictions.
alcohol , drugs, smoking, and other drug addictions.
lots of paper work
administer medications
observe client behaviors.
Pros
certification if want
Great Experience
Treatment Coach (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARJanuary 23, 2017
I learned a lot from working. I enjoyed the Army, it made me who I am today. My position at RCA was enjoyable and I got to help individuals with their life. I also showed them that, they can turn their life around and get themselves on the right path.
Educational
Treatment Operation Security (TOS) (Current Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARSeptember 19, 2015
My typical day has always been an educational experience; while working with individuals that are in need of guidance to bettering their lives.
Pros
Cons
Wages
Alright place to work.
Treatment Support Helper (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, AROctober 8, 2013
There always seemed to be an employee that wanted to break the rules and I don't like that.
Working with others
Clerical operations Assistant (Former Employee) –  Little RockSeptember 11, 2013
Working with others, seeing the clients and I learned more about the maintenance field, but looking to do more work in the clerical field as well. Management was pretty fair and I loved my co-workers. The hardest part of my job was heavy demand activities of the job and the most enjoyable part was getting praised for doing excellent work.
Pros
Good lunch breaks, office parties and nice clients
Cons
to demanding and very little pay for positions i was not qualified to do.
great place for learning more about the field of substance abuse
Full Time Employee (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARSeptember 25, 2012
helps develop you for advancing in your career, good opportunity to prepare you for your next stage in life