Recovery Monitoring Solutions Corporation

Recovery Monitoring Solutions Corporation Employee Reviews

I enjoy my employment at RMS - employees and management seem to really get along. I enjoy working specifically with my team as we get along and help each other when it comes to workload. RMS Management does seem to care about its employees. Job growth can take some time, but there are available opportunities, you just need to discuss with your manager.
Small Company Feeling
I have worked for other companies where I am just a number and only a few people know me by name, but the way this company is structured you get to know people from all locations. It feels good to know you are actually recognized as a team member. The President of the company is very involved and interacts with line staff on a regular bases. All of the locations work together to make things easier. There is room to grow if you are willing to work for it and travel or relocate.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Need bigger work space.
Great Place to Work- Amazing work/life balance
RMS is a great company to work for. It is currently going through some transition due to a recent merger and fine tuning things. The management staff seems very on top of it and communicate with everyone every step of the way. This is a company that prioritizes work life balance. You don't take home work with you and they seem to truly care about the employees. I am very happy with my choice to work for RMS.
Uncultured and biased
This company is very unorganized the management is lacking in communication the Head OF HR is a disrespectful person who talks down on people and seems to be very incompetent she sides always with management if you ever have a complaint don’t go to her she will just ignore it they don’t acknowledge hard working employees but they are quick to put you in your place if you mess up there’s no protection from irrationally/verbal abusive clients . They can’t keep employees in any area of the business because there over worked and underpaid I wouldn’t apply here if I where you I worked for RMOMS/1st ALLIANCE Then CORECIVIC AND NOW RMS and by far this is THE WORST COMPANY YET I GIVE THEM A THUMBS DOWN👎🏼All THE WAY !!!!!!!!!!!!
Pros
Cons
No coverage low pay and unorganized
Official response from Recovery Monitoring Solutions Corporation
October 21, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at RMS. We value this forum as a source of feedback because we learn and improve, based on what people share. I'm sorry you have been disappointed with your experience at RMS. Merging your company into RMS was quite the task and we've spent a great deal of time and effort in the last four months to begin to change the culture towards a culture that promotes open communication between employee and management. Clearly these efforts take time and employees may not always agree with decisions of management and how situations/challenges are handled, however I certainly want to say that complaints are never ignored. Complaints are taken very seriously and they are addressed on each individual basis. We appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us.
Great place to work!
RMS has allowed me to have a great work/life balance, which is what I was seeking. I love my job and feel satisfied working here. The benefits are awesome, especially the paid holidays. RMS has more paid holidays off than most companies I've worked for and they even give you your birthday off! The company is growing like crazy, which makes me feel secure in my position. Management could be groomed a little better in order to properly manage their employees, but overall I'm confident in the senior leadership and executives here at RMS. The culture is great in the headquarters office and I'm hoping that will begin to rub off on all other offices as well. Overall, I'm very pleased with working at Recovery! I love my job, which is something I've never ever been able to say.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Don’t work here
The owner of the company and director of field operations does not care about you at all. I was a field agent and was was let go cuz the owner was buddy buddy with the probation supervisor. The probation supervisor didn’t like me since day one and did everything they could to get rid of me. They finally succeeded because the instead of blaming their own people, they put the blame on someone who wasn’t one of their own. The owner of Recovery Monitoring Solutions will not stick up for his own people which mak s this company a joke.
Pros
Your in a/c
Cons
Owner doesn’t care about the field agents. Your just a puppet to him.
Just don't
Again...just don't! Definition of overworked and underpaid! Way too many clients and not enough employees to meet their business needs. High turn over. No appreciation. Low raises. Dirty.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Recovery Monitoring Solutions Corporation?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Recovery Monitoring Solutions Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.
Recovery Monitoring Solutions Corporation Reviews by Job Title