Recovery Network of Programs Employee Review

View all Recovery Network of Programs reviews

Very productive and we have good results we it comes to the residents
Residential aide (Current Employee) –  Bridgeport, CTApril 18, 2016
I'm currently working over nights, I do rounds and monitor the residents. If necessary I can pull random urines and give morning medications. I prepare a chore list ever week to make sure that chores are done along with daily task. I have learned a great deal from my co-workers such as intakes, assessment and legal paperwork. I have no issues with the management and we work as team. I think the hardest part of the job is that, you can not save everyone. You may want the best for your client, but it's up to the client to ask for the help and work with our team for the best care possible. The most enjoyable part would be would, when the client has met their goals and it's time for discharge. The best feeling in the world knowing that you helped with the process.

Other Recovery Network of Programs Employee Reviews

Great counselors
Counselor (Former Employee) –  Bridgeport, CTFebruary 1, 2019
There is no opportunity for growth once so ever. There is a great disconnect with management and corporate office employers. Minor and simple solutions would make this organization a better place, until then it is a stressful and catastrophic experience.
Pros
Good counselors. Patients are pretty chill.
Cons
Miscommunication on many levels. Pass the buck type of company.
WE are fast paced
Counselor (Current Employee) –  Bridgeport, CTNovember 27, 2018
Recovery network of programs is a fasted paced company, you will get hired as a counselor and get a case load of 65 people and they want you to do other jobs to so they wont have to hire other people and it wont cost them money. So you also check people in and do urine screens and still only get paid to be a counselor
Pros
paid lunch