Recovery Network of Programs Employee Review

View all Recovery Network of Programs reviews

Extremely rewarding when effective in other's lives
Counselor/Case Manager/Night Monitor (Former Employee) –  Shelton, CTApril 3, 2013
For many years, while employed at RNP before it became clinical. My typical day was more case management, counseling; therapy and treatment, my day would go as followed: read communications log upon arrival then perform rounds, wake up call: assist in meal; meal planning, med monitoring, assist in setting appointments to physical and pshychiatric Dr.'s; advocacy, assist in redetermination for DSS, groups settings such as relapse prevention, coping skils, life skills, social skills, character building techniques, interpersonal skills, budget skills,.; 1:1 counseling, planned outings; family liason, etc. The past for years, Under the new management, I learned treamendous amount of clinical work. Monotored Methadone line, File & organizing paper and folders; intakes; breathylyzer testing; pregnancy testing; Urinalysis; groups; 1:1 counseling. My Coordinator, whom I was under for many year was an awesome and fair person. Some of the Co-workers and myself developed a close relationship. The hardest part of my Job was the switching of CEO's and adjusting to the new method planning for the community from being more hands on with clients to now more clinical. All in All, the job taught me alot and my work ethics grew tremendously being around professional workers.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
senority workers continually laid off.

Other Recovery Network of Programs Employee Reviews

Great counselors
Counselor (Former Employee) –  Bridgeport, CTFebruary 1, 2019
There is no opportunity for growth once so ever. There is a great disconnect with management and corporate office employers. Minor and simple solutions would make this organization a better place, until then it is a stressful and catastrophic experience.
Pros
Good counselors. Patients are pretty chill.
Cons
Miscommunication on many levels. Pass the buck type of company.
WE are fast paced
Counselor (Current Employee) –  Bridgeport, CTNovember 27, 2018
Recovery network of programs is a fasted paced company, you will get hired as a counselor and get a case load of 65 people and they want you to do other jobs to so they wont have to hire other people and it wont cost them money. So you also check people in and do urine screens and still only get paid to be a counselor
Pros
paid lunch