Recovery Resources
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Recovery Resources Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

Administrative Assistant2 reviews
United States2 reviews
I worked here for 6 years and the climate changed over time, partly not their fault due to budget cuts and a significant change in management. It was an interesting place to work but it is a very stressful work environment with people being fired left and right. The benefits and paid time off were very good and the pay was fair. But it didnt make up for the stressful work environment.
Pros
benefits
Cons
stressful work environment, low job security
I'm going too skip offering my opinion. Instead I would like to post my experience and you can make a decision on weather you would like to work here or not.

I honestly feel the agency saw that I was a flexible, mild manner, tenacious person with a desire to perform well and used those traits against me. What I mean by that RR presented this position as something I was looking for in my career path and then steadily made my position less and less desirable. My experience went something like this.

1.) RR posted a position on indeed stating they were looking for an Administrative Assistant position. When interviewed the first time they presented the position as it was listed in the job description.

2.) RR called me back for a second interview and during that time told me "This was more of a data entry position."

(The method listed above, is often referred to as a bait and switch. VERY inconsiderate of the applicant’s time and effort.)

3.) I begin to work as a data entry clerk. However, within less than two months I was doing admin duties. My title eventually was changed to match my duties.

(This displays lack of forethought, communication skills and organizational skills on the agencies end.)

4.) Time passes, my work station is bounced around building 3+ times without warning or explanation. We then merge with metro health. At Feb 1 2019 a lot of my previous duties are "put on hold" (understandable) I was then told I was to cover reception full time until further notice. (Not what I came here for. I specifically left a receptionist
 - more...
Pros
Not a strict dress code.
Cons
Poor management, HR is always an advocate for the company and never the employee, this company does not care about the employees well being.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Jobs at Recovery Resources