Recovery Resources
Coronavirus update

Recovery Resources Employee Reviews for CPST

CPST2 reviews
United States2 reviews
A typical day at RR would start with documentation of the previous day, checking voicemails, returning phonecalls, outreaching client that have been scheduled to ensure the appointment was still on for the day.(cancellations are frequent) Respond to any emails. Check to see if any clerical work needed to be done before leaving the office. Get in my car, write down my mileage to the destination. Drive, document time of client interaction and intention of the appointment, rinse and repeat till all scheduled appointments are done. Return to the office, check my productivity metric to see if i needed any additional productivity. Outreach additional clients for future appointments, return additional calls and voicemail. document client interactions and mileage for the day, time permitting.

Typically, you would be dealing with more cancellations, and the scramble to replace productivity lost, but i'm going best case scenario for sake of simplicity. Responding to crisis situations such as mental breaks, hospitalization, suicide(threats or actual), and extreme erratic behavior are also normal, and a day to day experience. Work flow can be very erratic and jarring.

Due to the high volume of work expected on a day to day basis, i learned to be much more organized as a result. Organization is key, but also difficult regardless of proficiency. The client base can be erratic, and the best laid plans can and will be negated. Workers are ultimately expected to make up productivity if a client cancels, which can be a draining task. My knowledge and understanding of target population
 - more...
Pros
Extremely fast paced, never a dull moment. Fills existential needs
Cons
Erratic work flow and clients; CPST expectations are absurd.
There was a lot of team work and training. they did a lot of in-services which was very informative and necessary at the time. The position is a fast turn over there for some reason.
Pros
good team work
Cons
lot of inservices
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Recovery Resources?