Recovery Resources
Coronavirus update

Recovery Resources Employee Reviews for Case Manager

Case Manager5 reviews
United States5 reviews
I loved the work I did at Recovery Resources. I was helping my clients and I felt that I was making progress with them. The hours are great, done by 5:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday. The only downfall is that this is a non-profit so the benefits and pay is not good. Work here if you are getting your independent license so that you can make good money.
Used to be a great place to work. Upper management does not care about the employees working under them. They are money obsessed and the focus of doing what is best for the client has been lost. The company lost the whole case management department due to increased work responsibilities with no compensation. It is really a shame, because the clients are not getting the same quality of care as they used to.
Lacking managers in multiple departments. Extremely understaffed in the Case management department. Does not pay enough for the amount of work expected of case managers. The agency seems nice to work for when in the interviewing process, however once a month in the true colors begin to show. Staff is not appreciated and respected. Do not provide enough training.
Great place to work. The benefits is great. The pay is horrible and low chance of advancement. I loved the culture of the company and loved all the girls I worked with. Everyone was willing to help one another out.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
It can be stressful but a lot of the Supervisors and case managers are cool.
Pros
a
Cons
a