Recovery Resources
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Recovery Resources Employee Reviews for Support Specialist

Support Specialist4 reviews
United States4 reviews
A typical day at work for me is picking up a individual and bringing them in for an appointment. I have learned about the different cultures working in this field and it has been a pleasure. The hardest part to this job is when you try and help keep them together and they die. the most enjoyable part about my job is I get to see people prosper and get better and to know that I impacted their life in some kind of way.
Pros
some days I have all the time in the world to get my notes done when my schedule is not full.
Cons
sometimes my schedule is so full, I have to take work home after work to make sure i get notes in on time
Overall good a typical day would include data entry, medium reports and answering to management. Almost a social work atmosphere. Ability to communicate with at risk clients is favorable.
This is one of the best places I have had an opportunity to work the supervision is excellent and the training is awesome I would recommend this employment to anyone.
Pros
Great supervior
Cons
The pay could be better
Great place to work. Staff are great to work with. Management are easy going and great to work under. There is always room to move up. Never had an issue or problem with any individual working there. They are helpful and they want you to succeed.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.